Looks like DCL is getting a new website...

I am getting the new site on my laptop but not on my iPad. However I am not able to log in on the new site. It keeps giving me an error message, but on the old site I can log in just fine. Has anyone else had this problem? If so what did you do? I have a booking window coming up and I am trying to avoid a problem at midnight when I try to book.

Where can I put in the FLR (Florida Resident) code to check to see if a discount is available? That was very easy to do on the old site, but I don't see a place to check on the new site.

I am also interested in the same thing....not sure how to find FLR discount rates?

I am also interested in the same thing....not sure how to find FLR discount rates?
I know on the old site, you can hover over the "Cruises and Destinations" tab and click on "Special Offers" in the pull down menu. Then click on "Florida Resident Rates" to see them. And there's a phone number you can call to find out if there are any.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter