Looking for tips on 1st trip with 13 month old

I think we may be twins, we are taking our daughter to the world arriving on Halloween this year. We have been MANY times just the two of us but never with a baby. We rented points and were able to score a studio at the Grand Floridian, it will be our 1st time staying there and I cannot wait. We will also have my mother and my 8-year old niece (who went when she was 3 and doesn't remember - she will be at a great age now!). You mentioned you were going to a Halloween party - I would love to go to the Halloween party on Halloween but my daughter has a bedtime of 7pm - will your 1year old be able to handle the nighttime party? My daughter gets extremely fussy around bedtime, I don't see her being able to last after 7pm. I'm looking for any travel tips for a 1 year old also! What restaurants would be best? I think buffets are the best deal, so I plan to book several character meals (chef mickey, crystal palace, garden grill). I think we will also bring her own car seat (renting a car) and stroller. May purchase a lighter umbrella stroller though. Not sure yet if we want to buy a seat or lap but since we will have the car seat anyway, I think well buy her a seat.... what dates are you going? Maybe our babies could have a play date at the pool (considering it's warm enough!) :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter