Looking for advice on hotel near the Port

dcldreamer

Earning My Ears
We are looking for advice for a hotel near the port the night before our Dream cruise on March 10th. It's me, my DD (age 13), my sister, her children (age 16 and 20). We are going to drive to Florida so we're looking for a hotel where we can leave our vehicles while we're on the cruise. My family has stayed at the CI&S before but there were only 3 of us at that time and this time it'll be 5. Does CI&S have rooms to accommodate 5 people? What would your recommendations be? We'll be arriving late more than likely so all we really need is a clean place to sleep, leave our vehicles for the 3 night cruise, and shuttle to and from the port. thanks!

Don't know much about CI&S but you should check out the Radisson also, we always stay there. They offer a free shuttle to the port along with free parking while you're on your cruise. HTH!:goodvibes

We are a family of 5 staying at CI&S. It is called a "kid suite" and has a full/queen, a single, and a bunkbed..

I just booked our room at the Country Inns & Suites By Carlson in Cape Canaveral. They have great Park & Cruise Package where you can leave your car during your cruise and use their shuttle in the morning to get to the terminal. They also have hot breakfast in the morning.

We stayed at the Radisson twice and were disappointed twice. I don't like to complain about places & maybe everyone was having a difficult time, but we didn't get our trip off to a good start -- thankfully, Disney is always so wonderful - it was just one bad night and then on to the good stuff. Good luck whatever you decide. Next time we go, we're driving to Palm Coast, staying overnight and then driving the rest of the way in the morning.

Residence Inn was great. Free parking, breakfast and they have a shuttle for a fee to the port.

We stayed at Country Inn and Suites this past November before our cruise. While there were only two of us, we were given a kid suite, which had what a previous poster stated...queen bed with a separate area with a twin bed and bunks. In addition there was a nice dining table with four chairs. Very comfortable accomodations. We booked via Priceline ($70 bid), and added the park & cruise for $20 (I called ahead of time, and verified and paid at check-in).

Hope this helps!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter