Looking for a good coffee k-cup, that doesn't upset my belly??

Well, actually I 'don't'!! I watch for sales (lots of 'buy one, get ones in this area) plus doubling of coupons, so pay 'very' little for my k-cups! Also, when needed, use the permanent cups with my same brand ground coffee!! (will only use Community Coffee) Would never pay anywhere near full price for the limited convenience even though I do enjoy my Keurig. :goodvibes

not me, I pay top dollar cause Im rich :rolleyes:

I have tummy issues and cannot drink any bold types but I didn't like the taste of light coffees. My final compromise for taste w/o belly pain is Starbucks Veranda Blonde blend. It is not cheap but I only have one cup per day so it's worth paying $12.88 for a box of 16 at Walmart. It's not that much cheaper buying thru Amazon & I have a few times but Walmart is a quick stop on my way to work where we have a Keurig for our unit. I also notice that my office coffee tastes better than home and I think it's because we use bottled spring water at work and tap water at home.

I have tummy issues and cannot drink any bold types but I didn't like the taste of light coffees. My final compromise for taste w/o belly pain is Starbucks Veranda Blonde blend. It is not cheap but I only have one cup per day so it's worth paying $12.88 for a box of 16 at Walmart. It's not that much cheaper buying thru Amazon & I have a few times but Walmart is a quick stop on my way to work where we have a Keurig for our unit. I also notice that my office coffee tastes better than home and I think it's because we use bottled spring water at work and tap water at home.
Thanks...I'll check this one out :)

I also notice that my office coffee tastes better than home and I think it's because we use bottled spring water at work and tap water at home.

Just a tip that the Keurig instructions will tell you to always use filtered water in their machines, rather than tap water. The tap water causes a build up in the machine which makes it so you need to de-scale it more often.

They are starting to remove it, but some organic creamers and almond milk have an ingredient called cargeenan. It can upset your stomach too.

I have the reusable K cups because I like a different coffee than DH. It is so much cheaper to buy the ground coffee and make your own. I love the different Dunkin Donuts seasonal flavors.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter