Looking at 2016

At first we weren't sure about being able to do 20 days but the universe decided to make things happen.

If it weren't for a very good friend offering us the use of his timeshare points, I don't think we could have committed the time. Having friends closer than family can be one heck of a blessing.

That reminds me, I owe that same friend a pot of homemade clam chowder. And maybe some cookies...

:idea::cutie::lovestruc

I would love to be able to go sooner; however, it looks like 2016 is the soonest we will be able to afford to go. My preference is for the week after Thanksgiving and well before Christmas yet I think my DS and DH are leaning more toward F&W and October. It seems like such a very long time to wait yet we are very fortunate to be able to go and I am very thankful for our abundance. Thanks for starting the thread.

:banana:

Hi

My name is Sharon and i am from down under I cant believe it will be 6 years since we went to WDW and Disneyland.

I have wanted to go back for a while but now my husband is on board we will be saving like crazy.

I hope you get some greats ideas and feedback

Just got back TODAY and planning for 2016 for Thanksgiving.
Weather was pretty good, couple rainy days.
DD does not do well in the heat, so I compromise and we follow TG school schedule. Luckily, we have the entire week off, so we head out weekend prior to TG. Crowds are SUPER low.

Anyone else thinking of Thanksgiving 2016?

THinking of renting points again.

Me!!! We aren't 100% sure of the dates yet, but it will probably be during Spring Break since we are taking a trip with friends of ours, and she is a teacher!!!! So excited! The last time we were there was 2012! I'm ready to go back!!!

We bought a house early on in the year so we put our Disney trip off. I am way overdue for some Disney.

We were looking into buying DVC but I think I'm going to put it off and just book a package for September 2016. I haven't been there in September since 2000.

Doing DL April 2015...so planning WDW for April 2016!! It's under 499 days so I'm considering calling and booking our room to make it feel more "official".

September 2016 here. I so want to go now, but I am pregnant with number 2. I don't travel well when pregnant, and my son didn't sleep decently until he was 9 months old - no significant travel for me in 2015.

We are planning a WDW/POFQ trip in 2016. We took an Aulani trip this year, so we need a year to recoup from flying and money.

DD will be in 8th grade, so we'll have to schedule around breaks. We hate the hot summer, but that's the only time for all of us to be off from school. I'm taking classes too.

Our plan is every 2 years because it takes that long to save . Since we went in July 2014 then the plan is August 2016. It seems a long way off, but it will be here quickly.

We got back from our 8d/7n stay in WDW on 12/17, and are already talking about going back. We LOVE going down for the Christmas season, so that is where we are looking. And if we can scrimp, we may ever try for a 3-day weekend for the Food & Wine Fest in 2016, too.

We are planning a trip for May 2016. We have been to Disney the past two years in May, hubby said we need to wait 2 years this time :confused3 I could go every year more than once a year!! :rotfl:

I'm looking at Oct/Nov 2016. We are going May 2015 and I'm already planning the following trip! My husband may kill me. I'm trying to keep a running year a half distance between trips if possible.

we'll be back in Oct. 2016 for DS's 9th birthday. the grandparents were so jealous of our good time, that they want to come this time :) It'll be a great trip.

Oct 2016 will be 25 years since honeymoon @ WDW. Went with kids in 1996,2001,2003 & 2006. It's been a long wait! Hubby laid off 5 years ago with teenagers it just never happened again. Hoping life and $$pixiedust: will be good to us so we can celebrate:love: 25th Anniversary in the Happiest Place

We are planning also! June 2016. It's going to be big and hot, but it's going to be fun.

DD is graduating. We had to miss our trip when the boys graduated in 2013, so they will also wear their ears. Since the boys will be 21, already planning out the Drinks around the World.

We will stay off-site. It's a numbers thing. Family of 6 plus each adult child gets to bring a friend. The kids also want to be able to swim privately and "a pool table in the house would be nice, Mom.."

The trip is also the chance for us to finish deciding on neighborhoods before we move down to Orlando in 2017.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter