• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Long time planner, first time visitor!

Hope you're having a great trip!!! :banana::cloud9:

P.S. Just followed you on Instagram! I'm rncourtney over there! Can't wait to see the pictures!

Well, I didn't get to wish you farewell, but I hope you are having a wonderful time :cheer2: I can't wait to hear all about it!!!!!!:goodvibes

Well guys! First full day is done :( my feet hurt but I am in heaven! Couldn't love this place more!!! It's already going to fast! MK is amazing and I didn't even see it all yet! Tomorrow were off to HS!!

I've done several pic updates via Instagram! Follow me, names Denovagirl, if ya would like to see some highlights!!

Favorite pics so far...

Day 1-
null-111.jpg

Day 2-
null-112.jpg

Enjoy :)

ohhh The black and white one is SIMPLY BEAUTIFUL!!!!

so glad to hear your having fun and yes it does go by quick! so ENJOY every minute!!!

LOVE LOVE LOVE the pictures!!! The black& white one needs a frame! Now get off the DIS and go enjoy your trip! ;)

I also LOVE the black and white one!!!! Definitely needs to be framed and hung! :thumbsup2

So glad you are having a great time!!!!:goodvibes

Had so much fun reading your PTR! I actually got alot of good ideas for my trip! :) Can't wait to hear all about it!!!!

Bahaha! No worries, not taking any time from my fun to post these teeny tiny live updates! Unfortunately my rooms been super uncomfortable for me and I have hardly slept :(

More on that when I return...but anyway, 2 pics from today that basically sum is up! Today was all about the characters!!! Also, must tell you I am feeling like a Disney boss today with hitting every single thing on my must-dos and more!!!! Yippee :)

null-114.jpg

null-113.jpg

It's almost 1am here! So goodnight, up tomorrow is Animal Kingdom!!

Sorry to hear about the sleep situation! I hope it gets better!

Loving the pictures here and on Insta! Sophia the first looks mighty huge next to your little princess!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter