Long time planner, first time visitor!

Well guys! First full day is done :( my feet hurt but I am in heaven! Couldn't love this place more!!! It's already going to fast! MK is amazing and I didn't even see it all yet! Tomorrow were off to HS!!

I've done several pic updates via Instagram! Follow me, names Denovagirl, if ya would like to see some highlights!!

Favorite pics so far...

Day 1-
null-111.jpg

Day 2-
null-112.jpg

Enjoy :)

That b&w photo is fantastic. Nice capture. ❤ Making my way through your report, looking forward to more.

Hi Teri!!! Just stopping by to say hi... Glad you are home and you had a fantastic trip. I hope you were able to get the new laptop, so you can start your TR - I am anxiously awaiting! :)

D~

I can't wait to start reading your trip report!:) So glad you guys had a great time! Are you ready to start planning another trip again?:rotfl:

Computers working! I also got to finally see all my PP+ pics and edit an order my cd! Yay! Should I wait for those pics to come? Or should I start with what O have and edit them in later??!! :-) I'm so excited!

So, have you felt a prickling sensation that caused you to glance over your shoulder? Perhaps you sensed someone was avidly, yet silently reading your posts since the very first post? I promise I am not a stalker. Well at least not a scary, creepy one. Your posts have inspired me with both the content and to actually hit that register button. Who knows maybe I will even start my own trip report. I will be visiting Disney World in October for the first time. I have been voraciously researching and found your thread and the people who responded with advice very informative.

WELCOME! To the DIS.....it is such a great group of people in the Trip Report threads. Glad you came out of lurkdom to say "hi"!

Computers working! I also got to finally see all my PP+ pics and edit an order my cd! Yay! Should I wait for those pics to come? Or should I start with what O have and edit them in later??!! :-) I'm so excited!

You can always start the report with introductions and the travel day. You didn't have PP for that....Plus, then we won't have to wait any longer :thumbsup2

I always do my TR, then I go back and do seperate posts at the end for PP pictures - I just insert them into the Table of Contents where they need to go, so anyone going back in to read my report later can see everything in order. Like this: Table of Contents from my first TR

D~ <--- popcorn::

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Okay guys, I have started my TRIP REPORT!!!!!

This is a sad day because it means I will be submitting this thread as closed! Officially done! Nada! Poof! But it's a happy day too because it's finally here! My Trip Report! Yay!

Thanks from the bottom of my heart to any and all who have read my PTR and I hope to see you all over at my TR as well! This has been so much fun to write and was really a great way to cope with getting by until my trip! I encourage everyone to start your own if you are just silently lurking and haven't done so already!

Without further ado....my Trip Report!

:wizard:

Turn the Bus Around and Take Us Back to Disney!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter