Long time planner, first time visitor!

Discussion in 'Pre-Trip Reports and Plans' started by Denovagirl, Jun 26, 2013.

1. MataHari22

MataHari22 Mouseketeer

That b&w photo is fantastic. Nice capture. ❤ Making my way through your report, looking forward to more.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. DMGeurts

DMGeurts Never open texts with the "Hand Sewn Button" attac

Hi Teri!!! Just stopping by to say hi... Glad you are home and you had a fantastic trip. I hope you were able to get the new laptop, so you can start your TR - I am anxiously awaiting! :)

D~

4. Jackiemarie21

Jackiemarie21 DIS Veteran

I can't wait to start reading your trip report!:) So glad you guys had a great time! Are you ready to start planning another trip again?:rotfl:

5. Denovagirl

Denovagirl DIS Veteran

Computers working! I also got to finally see all my PP+ pics and edit an order my cd! Yay! Should I wait for those pics to come? Or should I start with what O have and edit them in later??!! :-) I'm so excited!

6. solana131

solana131 DIS Veteran

WELCOME! To the DIS.....it is such a great group of people in the Trip Report threads. Glad you came out of lurkdom to say "hi"!

You can always start the report with introductions and the travel day. You didn't have PP for that....Plus, then we won't have to wait any longer :thumbsup2

7. DMGeurts

DMGeurts Never open texts with the "Hand Sewn Button" attac

I always do my TR, then I go back and do seperate posts at the end for PP pictures - I just insert them into the Table of Contents where they need to go, so anyone going back in to read my report later can see everything in order. Like this: Table of Contents from my first TR

D~ <--- popcorn::

8. Denovagirl

Denovagirl DIS Veteran

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Okay guys, I have started my TRIP REPORT!!!!!

This is a sad day because it means I will be submitting this thread as closed! Officially done! Nada! Poof! But it's a happy day too because it's finally here! My Trip Report! Yay!

Thanks from the bottom of my heart to any and all who have read my PTR and I hope to see you all over at my TR as well! This has been so much fun to write and was really a great way to cope with getting by until my trip! I encourage everyone to start your own if you are just silently lurking and haven't done so already!

Without further ado....my Trip Report!

:wizard:

Turn the Bus Around and Take Us Back to Disney!

9. Denovagirl

Denovagirl DIS Veteran