Long time planner, first time visitor!

Just stopping by to say hi!!!!

EEeeeeeep!!!! We are soooo close!!!!

Love your first day plans... I think everything will go smoothly for you. I also insist on a non-stop flight when I am traveling alone with the girls, it just makes things so much easier, even if they are much older than yours.

It won't be long now, and we can start watchign the weather...

D~

Eeee! 10 days now for us! I have been watching the weather! It's been looking good compared to where I am at in Texas! We've been in the 100's for weeks and under heat advisory due to the 110+ heat index! Even at 7-8pm it's still been scorching. I'm ready to leave it all behind! I programmed your # in my phone already so we can text on the 21st! I can not wait!! It doesn't feel real, even though we're so close it still seems
Impossibly far off in my mind. I don't think it will hit me until I am there!

How exciting you guys are getting so close Yay!:yay:
I know you will have a great time. I am still enjoying your plans and sharing your excitement!

Eeeee! Thanks! It makes it so much more fun! I'm so glad I found the Dis! Love all y'all! 10 more days for us!

:yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

you all have to be going out of your minds!! IT"S SOOOOOOOO CLOSE!!! Finally!!!

your daughters are absolutely adorable! I cannot wait to see pictures of them with the princesses!!!

No there is not a check in with ME..

I am totally going out of mind! Seriously been having dreams about being there and like missing all the main stuff! Ack! That will not happen tho! Silly subconscious...

Thanks for the compliments...the girls are pretty cute ;) they are gonna FLIP when they meet the princesses. It's all Olivia can talk about! It's like meeting a rock star for her!

I am totally going out of mind! Seriously been having dreams about being there and like missing all the main stuff! Ack! That will not happen tho! Silly subconscious...

Thanks for the compliments...the girls are pretty cute ;) they are gonna FLIP when they meet the princesses. It's all Olivia can talk about! It's like meeting a rock star for her!

:yay::yay::yay:
I am sooooo excited for you, just remember to take notes so you can tell ALL about it when you get back!!! I am totally living vicariously through you right now!!!!:rotfl:

:yay::yay::yay:
I am sooooo excited for you, just remember to take notes so you can tell ALL about it when you get back!!! I am totally living vicariously through you right now!!!!:rotfl:

Haha! I did go buy a notebook just for the trip! You won't have to wait long at all for my TR to begin! I guarantee that!

Ahhh!! I can't believe your trip is soo close!!! I have definitely had many dreams about going to Disney and missing a bunch of stuff. Weird. I can't wait to read all about it!

Guess what?!?!?!?!?!?

We are in SINGLE DIGITS NOW!!!! Ahhhhh! 9 more days! The hubbster, kiddos and I celebrated this evening with cupcakes and re-watching our Disney Planning DVD. Fun times!

:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

My day also consisted of insane amounts of laundry! :crazy2: But that's okay, it was worth it because it was done in the name of packing! That's right, phase 1 of packing is underway. Got most of it done today too! My method is basically throwing everything on the bed, that way I have to pack it before I can go to sleep.

Exhibit #1- Messy bed

I got all the "stuff" from the box packed, snacks packed, and all the goodie bags.

I also got all our homemade shirts packed up, and the beginning of pj's and other clothes that we won't need for the next 9 days. I put all my luggage tags on and I am pretty happy with the neat little (big) pile I was left with this evening...

I still have 1, possibly 2 more rolling carry-on size suitcases to add to that as well. I know....there's a lot, but really none of them are full, we are just taking enough for bringing back LOTS of souvenirs! Plus, with southwest we can have 2 free checked bags per person, so if it's FREE, why not!?!?!?

That's pretty much it for the update today. We are so close I can taste it!! Just gotta get through 9 more of the longest days of my life!! :drive:

You go girl! I am impressed you have so much packing done already. Getting so close!!!!!

WOW! Bags are Packed!!!! that's great! i cannot wait to see the pictures when you get back!!!!
:cool1:
Single digit dance!

You are getting so close!!! Can you almost hear the welcome song at rope drop?!? I'm so impressed with your packing organization. Last time, I stayed up most of the night packing and organizing things. Of course, I couldn't sleep anyway, so it wasn't a big deal. :rotfl: isn't it funny how you revert back to being 3 on Christmas Eve when it's time for Disney? If I don't post before you leave--have a super awesome time! I can't wait to hear all about it and see pictures!

You are getting so close!!! Can you almost hear the welcome song at rope drop?!? I'm so impressed with your packing organization. Last time, I stayed up most of the night packing and organizing things. Of course, I couldn't sleep anyway, so it wasn't a big deal. :rotfl: isn't it funny how you revert back to being 3 on Christmas Eve when it's time for Disney? If I don't post before you leave--have a super awesome time! I can't wait to hear all about it and see pictures!

I can! I haven't been able to sleep already, arg...thanks!

Can we all just stop for a moment, find a pillow or cushion, and scream into it like mad people!?!?! I have ONE WEEK to go! 7 Days! That is just insane!! I can not believe that it is finally here! :woohoo: :banana: :cool1: :dance3:

You'd think that I would have a nice calmness about me and be utterly happy. But actually I am FREAKING out! This has been a weird few days. First my mom-in-law was in the hospital (the one going on the trip with us) for some unknown stomach issue, for 4 days! Then the hubby's grandfather was taken in and he had to have gallbladder surgery, he is still there. Then the step-father-in-laws mom fell and was rushed to the hospital with a brain bleed, luckily she's already out and okay, but is now staying with my in-laws for the week! So geesh!!!! I am soooo scared now that something could happen to prevent our trip. But hopefully this is just like a dress rehersal, where you want everything that could go wrong to go wrong, because that means the real thing will go off without a hitch, right!!?? Obviously, it's far better for this to happen now, than to happen when we are states away in Florida, so I am gonna chalk it up as a blessing in disguise, all these people had issues that God knew about, and he wanted them taken care of before we left. Luckily, everyone is doing well now, and all is good with the world!

I have still been diligently packing! And cleaning! I think the house should be sparkling by the time we leave, and we are well on our way to being done packing, minus the last-minute items. It's so funny, I remember telling the hubs months back that packing would be "sooooooo light" for this trip. We just need the matching shirts, a couple pairs of shorts and viola! Hahahaha... I should have known there was no way that could happen!! Here's the final pile...actually it's still short the perfect "personal bag" for me. I want one like an oversized purse to hold documents and stuff. I fully intend to find it this week before we leave!

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Jokes on me, this is the most we have EVER packed to go anywhere! I hope it's normal... this would be the 4 suitcases we are checking and using ME luggage delivery for, the 3 carry on suitcases, and 3 backpacks, also to be carried on. Ooops! At least I feel confident we should have enough space to bring back souvenirs. To my credit one is loaded with snacks and things that won't be making the return trip with us, and I could have easily condensed this down to get rid of 2-3 additional suitcases, but I want the souvenir space. So basically I've decided to be extremely high maintenance this trip, and truthfully, I don't care one bit. This is MY trip of a lifetime, and I am taking a lot of stuff and buying a lot of stuff, so there! :rotfl:

In other news... the original buckets that housed the girls welcome baskets, yeah, they don't fit. Not one bit, not even with all the stuff out of them! So I had to buy new ones, of course! Here's what they look like now with the smaller buckets.

Actually, I really like them much better this way. They look so much fuller with the smaller containers! They are now completely disassembled and packed away. I have each girls stuff in a gallon ziplock bag, and then another ziplock hold the stuffing and the cellophane bags to put the gifts in, and the plush Mickey's are just chilling in the suitcase along with all that! I hope I don't catch any flack going through security with a gallon ziplock of plastic and paper stuff, it seems so random, and I wonder if it would show up funny on the xray, guess we will find out, huh? Nothing had water or liquid, so I think all should be fine, even if they open it to check, they would clearly be able to see the intention. I wish I could have packed this in the checked bags though, but I want it in the room the second the girls walk in for the first time. So, {sigh} I shall deal.

Other than that things are just moving along incredibly and utterly

S L O W L Y

I swear, I am done with my house cleaning and stuff by like ten in the morning, then I just spend the day tending to the kids when they occasionally need me and dreaming of Disney! I wish I had a fast forward button just this once! I don't know what to do to pass the time quicker. I keep rechecking all my plans, and I am pretty confident that I am not forgetting any little thing, haha, I've gone over it a million and one times. So, alas, here I wait for the next 7 days. Thank goodness I have the Dis! I am sad that my PTR is almost done though! I will only be able to squeeze one or two more updates and then I will be off! But at least I have the TR to look forward too!! Eeeep!

:yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter