Long island new york dvc members page

Will you be visiting WALT DISNEY WORLD this summer?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Just returned from a fantastic week at the Vero Beach Resort. Anyone looking for a place to chill should consider going there. The resort is beautiful, cast members excellent and Interesting activities in the surrounding area.

Just returned from a fantastic week at the Vero Beach Resort. Anyone looking for a place to chill should consider going there. The resort is beautiful, cast members excellent and Interesting activities in the surrounding area.
Thank you for the review :thumbsup2 but it is hard for me to get away from WDW and DCL :sad:

I paid 203.00 R/T out of MacArthur with non stop flight for early August:cool1:

Wow, that's really good. I'm paying $279 per person x's 4 for mid August. I was not happy. My husband and I can usually do it for under $500 and that's including EB check in.

Wow, that's really good. I'm paying $279 per person x's 4 for mid August. I was not happy. My husband and I can usually do it for under $500 and that's including EB check in.

Do you have the Southwest card? They are offering 50,000 points again. We took advantage of that deal back in September. I got 2 cards and my husband got 1 so that we earned enough points for the companion pass. We made our daughter the companion so she flies free whenever I fly. We were able to go for Christmas and still have enough points to cover our 4th of July trip and we still have over 30,000 points left.

when i looked here was the other choices i saw
Jet Blue out of JFK 1080.00 free one piece luggage
Delta was 787.00 but would use carry ons they charge 25.00 per luggage checked
then got lucky with SW at ISP and non stop :cool1:
and it is a great location my friend lives not even 10 min from airport so free parking at his house !! if not there long term parking per day is really cheap:goodvibes

It always kills my DISNEY VACATION high when I get back home to Islip Airport, and it costs me $100 to get my car out of the parking lot.

Next time call Hilton right next to airport 631-738-7800 to arrange parking for air travel. Cost is almost half of what MacArthur charges and they shuttle you right to entrance. When you land on return, call and van is out front in 5 minutes. Works out very nice in foul weather.

DisneyFansInLINY said:
Do you have the Southwest card? They are offering 50,000 points again. We took advantage of that deal back in September. I got 2 cards and my husband got 1 so that we earned enough points for the companion pass. We made our daughter the companion so she flies free whenever I fly. We were able to go for Christmas and still have enough points to cover our 4th of July trip and we still have over 30,000 points left.

That's a nice deal...thanks for the heads up...going end of August....too many trips to count, but our first as DVC members!

Wow, you guys have gotten some good deals on SW out of Islip. We have BWV booked for Third week in August but flights are around $190 a person each way so I haven't booked yet. For the four of us that is pretty expensive. I hope they will come down. We wound up flying to Tampa last month and driving to Orlando because it was so much cheaper.

It always kills my DISNEY VACATION high when I get back home to Islip Airport, and it costs me $100 to get my car out of the parking lot.

The Holiday Inn, right by the airport,-Global Parking-charges only $6.00 a day!!! It's great. They have a shuttle van drive you over and pick you up. You need to prepay online with Global Parking, go into the hotel and they will give you a parking pass. THAT EASY. Wish I knew about it sooner-

The Holiday Inn, right by the airport,-Global Parking-charges only $6.00 a day!!! It's great. They have a shuttle van drive you over and pick you up. You need to prepay online with Global Parking, go into the hotel and they will give you a parking pass. THAT EASY. Wish I knew about it sooner-

This is what we did couldn't be easier. Called when we landed and van was outside to pick us up.

This is what we did couldn't be easier. Called when we landed and van was outside to pick us up.
Thank You Guys for the great info for my trip in August it will only cost $36.00
OMG that is cheaper then bothering anyone to take me to the airport or leaving my car at someones house and take a cab back and forth .:banana::banana:

Hello my LONG ISLAND neighbors. This thread has been way to quiet for all us members. Lets talk it up out there!!!!!!!

Lets hear everyone's DVC plans for this summer (if you have them) so that we know who we will be enjoying a piña colada poolside with.

Hey Joe, Hi everyone!

Well, I don't have summer DVC plans, it's too hot for me, but....
I will be there this Sunday!:cool1::lmao::cool1:

WoooHooo! Mother/daughter (23) trip! Yes! She's a school teacher so she off next week. I'm off too :goodvibes so we decided to live it up and laugh it up in our favorite vacation destination.

Quick run of our plans:

Checking in to AKV early evening Sunday. Savannah view studio :yay:
Late dinner reservations at Sanaa:thumbsup2

Monday: MK! Hope it's not insanely crowded. We want to ride a few classics, hopefully have a lunch at BOG and then we have dinner reservations in the Castle:woohoo::woohoo: My daughter has never done this, so we are both really looking forward to it.

Tuesday: Non park, hanging by the pool having some cocktails :drinking1 and going on the Wanyama Safari tour with dinner at Jiko :cheer2:

Wednesday: EPCOT, want to check out the Flower & Garden Festival. I'm sure it will be crowded, but we will do our best :cool2:
Dinner reservations at La Hacienda De San Angel. I think this is the new restaurant with water views in Mexico:confused3

Thursday: Non Park Day and checking into BWV for one night! We will get there early in the a.m., hopefully get some relaxation at the pool time, and head over to DTD. I want to see OZ in the dine in AMC theater. If that doesn't pan out there's always JELLYROLLS :cool1::cool1:

Friday is early flight home, so up and out!

Looking forward to it, wish it was here, but will be so sad when it's over:sad2:

Hope many of you are busy making vacation plans! Enjoy, be well and Happy Easter & Passover everyone!

Hey Joe, Hi everyone!

Well, I don't have summer DVC plans, it's too hot for me, but....
I will be there this Sunday!:cool1::lmao::cool1:

WoooHooo! Mother/daughter (23) trip! Yes! She's a school teacher so she off next week. I'm off too :goodvibes so we decided to live it up and laugh it up in our favorite vacation destination.

Quick run of our plans:

Checking in to AKV early evening Sunday. Savannah view studio :yay:
Late dinner reservations at Sanaa:thumbsup2

Monday: MK! Hope it's not insanely crowded. We want to ride a few classics, hopefully have a lunch at BOG and then we have dinner reservations in the Castle:woohoo::woohoo: My daughter has never done this, so we are both really looking forward to it.

Tuesday: Non park, hanging by the pool having some cocktails :drinking1 and going on the Wanyama Safari tour with dinner at Jiko :cheer2:

Wednesday: EPCOT, want to check out the Flower & Garden Festival. I'm sure it will be crowded, but we will do our best :cool2:
Dinner reservations at La Hacienda De San Angel. I think this is the new restaurant with water views in Mexico:confused3

Thursday: Non Park Day and checking into BWV for one night! We will get there early in the a.m., hopefully get some relaxation at the pool time, and head over to DTD. I want to see OZ in the dine in AMC theater. If that doesn't pan out there's always JELLYROLLS :cool1::cool1:

Friday is early flight home, so up and out!

Looking forward to it, wish it was here, but will be so sad when it's over:sad2:

Hope many of you are busy making vacation plans! Enjoy, be well and Happy Easter & Passover everyone!

Have an awesome trip. We ate at BOG 2 weeks ago and loved it. Ask about Fast Pass. They were testing it out in BOG when we were there. Ask the concierge at your resort. Speaking if testing, Testtrack at EPCOT is all new and better (imp). Have a safe flight and say hello fromWDW.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter