Long island new york dvc members page

Will you be visiting WALT DISNEY WORLD this summer?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.
I saw a few pictures and it looked like the ice sculptures were really cool (no pun intended)! Overall, it sounds like it was a bit disappointing. I guess I shouldn't feel too bad about not being able to hop on the LIRR and go :confused3
nope not at all

I saw pictures of the ice sculptures and they seemed really nice....sounds like it wasn't too big a celebration
no it was not at all

I stopped by Roosevelt Field this morning. Architects were just leaving Doorway, to draw up plans for the new store going there.:sad2:
But I did have a nice talk with one of the guides.

I stopped by Roosevelt Field this morning. Architects were just leaving Doorway, to draw up plans for the new store going there.:sad2:
wow when is the date for closing still end of Nov ?

Yes, end of November. They apparently were still holding out hope, but the arrival of the architects finished that.

Wow we bought our dvc from Kelly at doorways in Roosevelt field....that's sad that they are leaving....wish they would auction off some of the Disney stuff there

Wow....I read the one in Chicago just closed recently too. So sad, loved going there to visit and loved the holiday events.

just wanted to pop in and say that I hope all the LI Disers are staying safe during this crazy weather.... sure wish we were at the MK right about now!!!

Wow....I read the one in Chicago just closed recently too. So sad, loved going there to visit and loved the holiday events.

It's offical...The Doorway to Dreams store will be closing on November 30th :(

just wanted to pop in and say that I hope all the LI Disers are staying safe during this crazy weather.... sure wish we were at the MK right about now!!!

Yes, stay safe everyone!

Just got our power back this afternoon. So happy we only lost one tree, which fell onto the transformer, and blew out the power for our neighbors, making us widely popular. 3 nights without heat was enough for me. I packed some PJs today, and was planning to sleep at my DS and DDIL apt in Westchester, since I had to go to the Bronx office today to work. Figured I'd stay on that side of the bridge if I had to go there again tomorrow. Our very dear friend was one of the folks in Breezy Point who lost his house. He is fine, evacuated as a smart guy would.

Hope you all are well. Deb and Jed in Franklin Square, home again with lights and heat!

We r safe here but have no electric yet or heat...no complaints though as we had
Very little damage to our house. I stopped by the doorway to dreams store in Roosevelt field today to speak to Kelly and they are so sad that the store is closing :(

Not from LI or NY but NJ. Hoping to hear more DVC'ers are safe and sound. We lost power for 5 days. No other damage. I am in Essex County NJ. So sad for our NJ/NY beaches.

Hi guys we are safe never lost power but lost everything else cabl tv phone but we just got cable back today so i hope everyone is well , and wishing all pixies and well wishes .
and if anyone lives near or on the water like Long Beach or Island Park i hope you get thru this with pixie and magical thoughts

Sending prayers and hope for the best to come to all affected by Sandy.:grouphug:

These gas lines look longer than space mountain lines Easter week!!!

and you can bet someone will try to cut the line, but hey it won't be a big Brazilian group!

Keep your spirits up everyone, recovery is slow but you'll get there! You're in our prayers!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter