Long island new york dvc members page

Will you be visiting WALT DISNEY WORLD this summer?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.
We are off Bellmore Ave the block of the church. Do you have any kids, I have a senior in the HS and a 25 year old.

Hi we are from East Meadow also (Barnum area). We have one daughter in Barnum Woods and the other in Woodland.

eisena said:
Hi we are from East Meadow also (Barnum area). We have one daughter in Barnum Woods and the other in Woodland.

I have 2... One graduated Barnum last year... Now they are both in Woodland...we probably know each other!!

HowieHowie said:
We are off Bellmore Ave the block of the church. Do you have any kids, I have a senior in the HS and a 25 year old.

Yours are older than mine.. Mine are in middle school

DVC Times Square Next Wednesday anyone get the E-mail or know what it is all about ? and is anyone else going to be able to go besides me ?
if I remember they said the charecters are going to be there , and they do not say this unless it is something big ?

Besides i would love to see the real Charecters lay the smacdown on those fake ones because they are really horrible !!!!

Anyone going to The NY ComicCon today?
I'll be wearing a Mickey hoodie, Mickey tee, and a WDW 2012 back pack. Say hi if you see me!

I'll be wearing a Mickey hoodie, Mickey tee, and a WDW 2012 back pack. Say hi if you see me!
i wish i was going because JDF is going to be there but mommy is on vacation and daddy has a princess and prince to take care of . hope you have fun and cannot wait to hear about it .

DVC Times Square Next Wednesday anyone get the E-mail or know what it is all about ? and is anyone else going to be able to go besides me ?
if I remember they said the charecters are going to be there , and they do not say this unless it is something big ?

Besides i would love to see the real Charecters lay the smacdown on those fake ones because they are really horrible !!!!

Got the email, but I am working on Wednesday so can't go :(

Hey all! New VWL owners from East Meadow here. Just wanted to pop in and say hi!! Add us to the list of LI DVC'ers :thumbsup2

YAY to the VWL. Love my home away from home!

I was on the Ronkonkoma train Sunday morning OMG was it crowded, due to comic con and the Jets game. I saw some great costumes going to comic con.

this event if i had to rate it was just Ahhhh.
i arrived and you see these huge ice sculptures 5 of them one is this big castle , cindy carriage a piano made out of ice and a few statues of mickey and walt is what they looked liked . GMA was doing little here and there interviews they brought out the charecters (goofy, pluto , cindy,Mireada(brave) , Minnie . NO Mickey ??
about 845 to 915 the charecters was greeting everyone around 930 they started to sing and when they were done they set up for a meet and greet in front of the castle and that was it No magical Announcement no confeti no magic :sad1: they gave out ears spearlingly i was lucky to get one and they gace out mickey rice crispy treats , Radio disney and 102.7 radio station was there . The best thing for me about going was getting a kiss from Minnie .

this event if i had to rate it was just Ahhhh.
i arrived and you see these huge ice sculptures 5 of them one is this big castle , cindy carriage a piano made out of ice and a few statues of mickey and walt is what they looked liked . GMA was doing little here and there interviews they brought out the charecters (goofy, pluto , cindy,Mireada(brave) , Minnie . NO Mickey ??
about 845 to 915 the charecters was greeting everyone around 930 they started to sing and when they were done they set up for a meet and greet in front of the castle and that was it No magical Announcement no confeti no magic :sad1: they gave out ears spearlingly i was lucky to get one and they gace out mickey rice crispy treats , Radio disney and 102.7 radio station was there . The best thing for me about going was getting a kiss from Minnie .

I saw a few pictures and it looked like the ice sculptures were really cool (no pun intended)! Overall, it sounds like it was a bit disappointing. I guess I shouldn't feel too bad about not being able to hop on the LIRR and go :confused3

I saw pictures of the ice sculptures and they seemed really nice....sounds like it wasn't too big a celebration

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter