local clubs, outside disney

tomt92

Mouseketeer
Hi all.. I'm kind of looking for local gay clubs outside of Disney where me and the other half might go some night(s).. I tried doing a search and asking on gay.com and the Parliament House keeps coming up. To be honest is looks, no offence, like a glorified bath house, which is defiantly not our style.. Its also hard to tell how a place is from a website.

I was hoping to find a nice dance club, current music, decent prices and a crowd around our age, 34 & 27.. Im a cradle robber.. :love:..lol distance isn't really an issue, we'll have a car.. We are staying onsite from 12-22 to 12-27 than in kissimmee until 1-4..

As a side note we are currently planing on doing the universal new years party.. is it worth it?? better places... :o)

thanks all

If you go to Parliament House, and just stick to the clubs, you'll have a great time. It's really not as skeevy as you'd think, and it can be a lot of fun.

Pulse tends to have a very twink-ish crowd, and can be kind of clique-ish. I've had fun the few times I've been there (the DJ is great), but I always went with a few friends.

Revolution tends to be a lot more laid-back, but can be slow some nights.

Sun on the Beach in Old Town (192 in Kissimmee) has a gay night on Thursdays now. I've been a few times and it's fun.

Parliament House is no where near as bad as it looks. Yes, the hotel portion can be cruisy, but if you stick to the club portions you'll have a great time.

Club Rain on I-Drive has a gay night on Tuesdays, and Club Lyrica is gay on Fridays (both of those are Paul Anderson events). I know the DJ who performs at Lyrica, and she's great!

I've heard good things about Stonewall Orlando, but haven't been yet.

thanks all.. as i said its hard to tell from their websites so your input is great.. yea Parliament House looks a little scary from the site, but maybe we will give it a try.. by no means are we twinks... I actually prefer to hang out with the leather/bear crowd. I'm also the more club orientated one of the two.. :o)

i like to dance and just let loose...:cool1: he will to after some liquid encouragement.. lol

Get ahold of me before you get down here! I can get some of my peeps together and we can go boozin'! :rotfl:

I'm also the more club orientated one of the two.. :o)

i like to dance and just let loose...:cool1: he will to after some liquid encouragement.. lol

LMAO...I like going to clubs but with where we live babe, there aren't much options. If there's ever a time I'd wanna go out tho, you don't seem to wanna go. You like to dance and let loose? Where? On the couch in front of the tv? I love ya but your makin yourself sound like a 18y/o party boi and hun, your just not there anymore! We're not as young as we used to be! I don't think we should still be trying to shake our a$$es so much! Haha!

LMAO...I like going to clubs but with where we live babe, there aren't much options. If there's ever a time I'd wanna go out tho, you don't seem to wanna go. You like to dance and let loose? Where? On the couch in front of the tv? I love ya but your makin yourself sound like a 18y/o party boi and hun, your just not there anymore! We're not as young as we used to be! I don't think we should still be trying to shake our a$$es so much! Haha!

What's this?

A domestic squabble on the boards?

popcorn::

Please, tell us more!

What's this?

A domestic squabble on the boards?

popcorn::

Please, tell us more!

:rotfl2: No No...No squabbling here! I just think he's making us sound like we're young teenagers again. We like to go out, but it's not like we wanna go out all the time or anything. I haven't heard a word about going to a club in a very very long time. As I mentioned previously, there's not really any good places in our area to go anyhow. :sad2: Tis ok tho! Our trip to Disney is gonna be a blast! We'll both have the best times of our lives and the fact that we'll be together is gonna make it that much more memorable. :woohoo:

THAT"S IT?!?!?! :rolleyes:
Not even a naked tickle fight?
Bummer :sad2:

:rotfl2: No No...No squabbling here! I just think he's making us sound like we're young teenagers again.

Take it from someone who has been around.....

If the husband is looking for a club to take you to, don't argue! Put your dancing shoes on and go for it! It's kind of fun to act like a teenager once and a while! ;)

We usually hang out at Wylde's on Orange Ave. It's not "clubby"...more like just a bar. And Underwear Night is Saturdays and Tuesdays. Drink discounts if you are in your skivies! Woot!

:banana::banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter