local clubs, outside disney

LOL... thanks guys... Sorry i have been off for a while because of work..

New position.. no not that type.. although.. hummm.. LMAO

Much as I love Scott Robert and think he's an amazing DJ, I won't normally go there without you or others.

The twinks ignore me if i go alone :rotfl:

oh pish posh, the twinks ignore eachother! That doesn't mean ya can't have fun and enjoy the eye candy

If you want more bar meets techno, you can try savoy. They have dancers and the dj takes requests via txt message and it is all techno, but there isn't any dancing. I like to go there once in a while to just chat with good music in the background. cheap drinks too!

oh pish posh, the twinks ignore eachother! That doesn't mean ya can't have fun and enjoy the eye candy

If you want more bar meets techno, you can try savoy. They have dancers and the dj takes requests via txt message and it is all techno, but there isn't any dancing. I like to go there once in a while to just chat with good music in the background. cheap drinks too!

:rotfl2:

My only outings recently have been to a little redneck gaybar in Auburndale called "Boots". It's really close, and it's really cheap. They only serve beer, but I've learned to live with that :rotfl:

:rotfl2:

My only outings recently have been to a little redneck gaybar in Auburndale called "Boots". It's really close, and it's really cheap. They only serve beer, but I've learned to live with that :rotfl:

On Lesbian night is it renamed "Puss in Boots"?? :lmao:

On Lesbian night is it renamed "Puss in Boots"?? :lmao:

LMAO :rotfl:

that was good..

To be honest we had 1 count it 1 gay bar in Ithaca.. It was sold and is now a straight "Dance Club" as in Latin, Tango, etc... They have a "Gay Themed" night on Fridays.. Oh nice of them..

OHHHH and we have the primarily lesbian coffee house downtown..

the only other places are about an hour + away.. one has a built in bathhouse.. :sick:

but to be honest they are usually dead as well..

Ok...I'm going to chime in here. I'm heading to WDW on a Thursday to Monday SOLO trip --> WHAT? ;) :eek: :thumbsup2

As of now, the only nights not "booked" with events are Thursday and Sunday nights. I won't have a rental car so my options are very limited in terms of gay dance clubs. Any suggestions for either of those two evenings? Anything CLOSE to Pop Century without costing a fortune to get to/from? ???

Ok...I'm going to chime in here. I'm heading to WDW on a Thursday to Monday SOLO trip --> WHAT? ;) :eek: :thumbsup2

As of now, the only nights not "booked" with events are Thursday and Sunday nights. I won't have a rental car so my options are very limited in terms of gay dance clubs. Any suggestions for either of those two evenings? Anything CLOSE to Pop Century without costing a fortune to get to/from? ???

sunday night house of blues service industry night at DTD. It is packed with mainly CMs, and I mean PACKED. Get there around 11:30 IMO. Usually it is mainly techno, but depends on the DJ.

Thursdays you're out of luck on property...The Groove at citywalk has 80s night and I don't think it would cost too terribly much for a cab. That would be my best suggestion

Or we hijack Zulemara and head to Pulse! My cab fare is normally a drink or 2 :rotfl:

But you've got to celebrate your boy being back in town somehow! ;)

I should have put an emote of some kind on that.

We have a big outing planned tomorrow night actually, if you'd like to join. Unos then pulse, u know the drill.

Thanks everyone for your suggestions and comments. ;)

Leaving in a few days! Here's to a fun time! :woohoo:

thanks all.. as i said its hard to tell from their websites so your input is great.. yea Parliament House looks a little scary from the site, but maybe we will give it a try.. by no means are we twinks... I actually prefer to hang out with the leather/bear crowd. I'm also the more club orientated one of the two.. :o)

i like to dance and just let loose...:cool1: he will to after some liquid encouragement.. lol

Tom92;

It's not a dance club but since you mentioned you hang with Leather/Bears (I'm both.....) you might want to check out Hanks. It's a "man's bar". It's a good 40 minutes or so from WDW but if your going to the Parliament House, it's not all that far from there.

Beware of the patio. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter