Liz's DISign thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you by chance have a tee shirt design for Drink around the World Epcot 2013? Thank you for sharing your talents with all us Disney Nuts!!
Kathy

Liz, I'm not sure how this works. Id like to request an image for an iron on transfer for tshirts for our upcoming DW trip in Oct?
Could you please do one Mickey and one Minnie name wrap with the castle image in center, with the first ear: Davis Family Vacation 2013
other ear with Walt Disney World,
and the names:
Scott
Cindy
Karianah
Krystian
Kasondra
Kameryn

(Using the waltograph)

Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy schedule to design this, I too have 4 kids! You have a wonderful talent, wish I had the patience and knowledge to do this!

I have an idea for t-shirts, but no creativity to execute it~LOL! :rotfl2:
Our trip has two Grandma's paying for the Grandchildren. I was thinking something on the front of a t-shirt with the child's name and I'm going to Disney World! On the back...My Grandmommy or My Mema Rocks! (all in Disney font) Can you do it? Thank you so much! :love:

First shirt (front) name would be Caleb.
Second shirt (front) name is Griffen.
Third Shirt (front) name is Sloane.

I need a...My Mema Rocks!

and

My Grandmommy Rocks!

Also, if it helps....Griffen and Caleb are boys. Sloane is a girl. All are young children. (under 8)

Hi, I posted a request back on August 2nd. I'm just curious if this thread is still active? I understand patience & I am willing to wait. I just haven't seen Liz post anything in quite a while. Thank you.

Hi, I posted a request back on August 2nd. I'm just curious if this thread is still active? I understand patience & I am willing to wait. I just haven't seen Liz post anything in quite a while. Thank you.

I was wondering the same thing, I sent her a PM but not heard anything. I hope everything is ok

Sending :hug: to Liz

we are going to disneyland in a few weeks and i would love to make tshirts with disney tags is this possible?

ZAMPA
MUM MUM
PAPA
MAMA
HILLARY
JIMMY
SIR
GOOD LOOKIN
FAWNA
PIPER
SOPHIE
ADDIE

Hi,

We are wanting the design with the mickey ears and the names going around the ears. The names are Marilyn, Jenny, Randy, Rachel, Emily, Lisa, Joe, Joseph and Andrew. Also Walt Disney World 2013. I believe you have one just like this description but just need to change the names and put Walt Disney World 2013. Is this possible to get this done pretty quick. We are leaving on Thurs Sept 26. Hope you can help us with such short notice. Also do you ever do Ariel or Minnie Mouse magnets. Looking forward to your designs.

Thanks Again
Jenny

Hi Guys. Hopefully someone can close this thread. My computer crashed and I took it to get fixed. Basically the guy said there were too many parts that overheated and fried. It wasn't even worth fixing. I still had some hope of getting back up and going. When school started we knew we needed something for the kids to do homework. We bought an inexpensive computer. It turns out that isn't very fast and can't really handle a lot of design work. I'm sorry to let you all down. I can't do much on my ipad and a faster PC just isn't in the budget at the moment. I hope someone else can fill these requests.

Lizabu those things happen. I'm sorry that your computer went south on you. I'm sure you made many a Diser's Day happy in the past. I thank you for letting us who have been waiting know that you are unable to continue, and that nothing is seriously wrong!! :thumbsup2

Thank you for letting us know, I was beginning to worry as I hadn't heard anything from you.

Thanks for all your hard work :grouphug:

I have asked LadyB if she can help me :)

Could you please make the Murphy family ears
And the Mickey and Minney reindeer ears are so adorable! Could you please do one that says Dad, Brady, Bryce and for Minney Mom
Thank you so much! They are adorable :)

Could you please make the Murphy family ears
And the Mickey and Minney reindeer ears are so adorable! Could you please do one that says Dad, Brady, Bryce and for Minney Mom
Thank you so much! They are adorable :)

Please read the op's (lizabu) post #131.

Hi!
I love your work! I have a few requests for you. I was wondering if I could have some Mickey and Minnie heads with names in them
Antonio, Mark, JP and Jacob for the Mickey head
Ava, Jen, and Lisa for the Minnie head

I was also wondering if you could do one of the Mickey head with the names
Antonio, Mark, JP, Jacob, Ava, Jennifer and Lisa around the outside and maybe Walt Disney World 2013 in one ear. I am not sure if we have enough people to make it work. I have seen you make them for families with more people

Please let me know what you think, thank you!!! Our trip is Oct 19. Thank you again!!
Jen

Hello Liz, I love your designs!

I just read the post about your computer crashing awhile back after I made a request post. Sorry to hear you are not designing any longer. I had found your name in the Meet the Designers post so I assumed you were still available. If I knew my way around message boards I would have known to check at the end of the thread before posting! :)

Take care,

Melbo

Hi Liz,
I love your work! I was wondering if I could have a Mickey heads with names in them
Mom, Dad, Keira, Meagan, Conner, Grandma, Grandpa
and in the center of the mickey, have it say Schroter Family

I was also wondering if you could do one of the Mickey head with the names
Mom, Dad, Arabella, Grandma, Grandmp
and in the center of the mickey, have it say the Molfetto Family

Please let me know and THANK YOU! Our trip is Oct 19.
Jen
jenschroter@me.com

I am new to this anyway I could have a design with the castle and ears with printing
Upper left Wagner Family Vacation 2014
Right ear-Walt Disney World
Names circled

Denise
Mark
Bryan
Joshua
Katelyn
Luke
Thanks sooo much!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter