• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Livid

Tron[ADS]

<font color=red>Should've been more careful when b
Livid is perhaps an understatement.

I went out to the car earlier to go get some take-out. It was my first time out today.
Got to the car to find the passenger side window smashed, glass everywhere, glove box emptied etc etc.....pretty obvious whats happened really.
The theiving swines got a case of CD's, a pair of prescription sunglasses, some money, but thats pretty much it I think.
I never had anything on display, so not sure why they targetted my car, and they never opened the door so the alarm didnt go off.

Police will be calling round tommorow, as will Autoglass, so tonight my car has a bin bag for a "window".

I really didnt need this.

So sorry this happened to you... Some people are just plain jerks..
Sending you pixie dust pixiedust:

Makes you really sick doesnt it? :(
Its all the inconvenience it causes as well as the actual theft. We had all the wing mirrors in our street knocked off recently. We were able to replace the glass and re-attach the mirror but the electric connections from the car to the mirror have been ruined and it doesnt work anymore. :mad:
Sorry to hear this happened to you.

Hi

Sorry to hearthat. It has happened here. We had our window smashed but nothing taken. A few days before xmas we had our garage broken into and again nothing taken. Its a nice area but every couple of years yobs come over I imagine, but it never seems to anyone around here apart from us :confused3

I remember this happened once to me on Christmas Eve while viusiting friends... not nice. Hope it gets sorted :)

Oh no thats terrible! It makes me so angry that these people seem to think they have the right to help themselves to someone elses property! I had my car broken into a couple of years ago and unfortunately there was loads of stuff in there as I moving it from one house to another and they took everything, they even took my wedding photos which they must have have known would have no resale value!

Hope you get your car sorted quickly.

So sorry this happened to you !! I'm sending :grouphug: . I hope they catch the thugs that did this.

How awful !! I'm so sorry that this has happened to you and I hope you get your car sorted soon :hug:

It's not only annoying to lose stuff, it's also give you such a bad feeling that someone has 'invaded' your property :(

I had my previous car broken into twice! Once while on holiday in Plymouth Had CDs, car stereo, and £2000 worth of camera gear stolen! Which I was pretty niffed about, especially as there were police warning signs in the cottage we stayed in about not leaving valuable in the cottage - so I took them with me :rolleyes:
They also smashed the lock on the glove box and damaged the dash board to get the stereo out.

Second time was in Leicester, but they were disturbed and didn't get anything. Although before my car they had done 3 more on the same road!

I now copy all my CDs or rip them into MP3 files and then create compilation CDs audio CDs for the car :)

Sorry this happened to you. Hope you can get your car sorted :grouphug:

That's awful, I am sorry.

When I had my first car (little Vauxhall Nova) it got broken into 4 times in the space of 3 months.

In the end I got so p**sed off with finding windows smashed, locks broke etc. that I sold it and got a loan so I could get a new car.

I hope Autoglass have fixed it for you now.

pixiedust:

Sorry about the window. Same thing happened to me last year. They never took anything, just smashed the window :mad: Caused me so much inconvenience.

so sorry to hear this :headache: its the loss of the personnal stuff that upsets the most and like others have said the fact that someone has been through your things :headache:

this happened to us last weekend, so I understand your frustration!
Poor you!

These idiots have NO idea how much incovenience that they cause (they wouldnt care anyway) - they didnt take anything from us.. even left a Road Angel behind! (although my guess is they didnt find it) Just shows how thick they must be, as they didnt look very far! :) ;)

Hope you get your car fixed soon. Our new window took 3 days to arrive! (although they fitted a perspex window as an intermediate thing)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter