Live! With Kelly and Michael taping

My thought on the taping.....I hope tons of people crowd it.....so I can ride rides! It sucks that this is going on when we will be there but I have no care to watch the taping or see kelly and michael.

Media Days can be great if you not there for the media event. Go play!

My thought on the taping.....I hope tons of people crowd it.....so I can ride rides! It sucks that this is going on when we will be there but I have no care to watch the taping or see kelly and michael.

So agree. It's irritating that they're taking up the town square area at the front of the park, but hey maybe the wait for Alice will be shorter.

I live 400 miles away, still waiting to hear if we have tickets to the taping. Hard to plan with this uncertainty. Tick tock tick tock

Update: I received a notice that they were unable to accommodate me for tickets on Sunday :( I was very sad. So Sunday morning I went over to see if by chance they had extra tickets and they did not :(.) When I went into the park, I asked if there was a place to stand and watch, and YES there was. I was so excited! I had a better view than many on the people who had tickets! Not only did I have a better view, I was able to see all the pre show rehearsals and activities. They never even let the people who were told 7:30am into the park and seats until 9:45m. I would not have been happy sitting outside waiting. I really enjoyed watching and am so glad I did not get the tickets and it worked out the way it did.

Does anyone know for sure whether or not they are going to be taping IN the park on friday May 22? I am hoping NO -- but have read different things.

I don't think so. From what I understand they are taping one day in advance so they should be done by Thursday. I hope that's true at least because it's going to be crowded enough without that taping.

They should be done taping Tuesday morning.

This. When they first posted the dates, I looked them up on the LIVE website and they said the tapings would take place on May 17 (2 tapings), May 18 (2 tapings) and May 19 (1 taping). So, it looks like they should be wrapped up before the 22nd. I figured that would be the case since it looks like there will be media events on May 20/21 when DCA/DL will close at 6pm. They won't want ugly big screens or stages for the LIVE taping up for that. I'm sure it will all be taken down in time for the 24 hour party.

It's normal for "live" shows to pre-tape when they come to the west coast. They then finish their week early and get a few days off before they start taping again or they go on their hiatus early. When The View was here for 2 weeks of shows they should 2 shows per day for 1 week. Many shows also tape 2 shows on Thursdays and take Fridays off.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter