live webcam at the Magic Kingdom

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, the castmembers were doing something silly with rubber eggs?

That egg and spoon race looked fun, also what was going on at the castle? everyone seems to have cleared out from down thier!

Nvm the parades back

2jcqb.jpg
2w74t9d.jpg

What parade was that? Or was it something just for Monsters Uni?

I've seen a lot of people nearly fall of that sidewalk. Guess they keep tripping over the step. I won't mention how many wedgies I've seen picked today. :lmao:

I've seen a lot of people nearly fall of that sidewalk. Guess they keep tripping over the step. I won't mention how many wedgies I've seen picked today. :lmao:

I did see one lady fall earlier. a CM went to help her but she got up quickly. She was more embarrased than anything. Can't complain. I know I've been guilty of as much myself in the past. Easy to see how someone can get distracted with all that magic floating around! ;)

Thank you soooo much for this! :D I've got a 15 hour shift tomorrow and this is making me seriously consider staying up until after 3am (UK time) to watch the parade and Wishes.
Really silly question I know so apologies in advance, but can anyone get sound at all?

I think everyone is taking a big long nap right now. I plan on keeping my phone next to the bed and checking about midnight for wait times and the webcam.

Who would not want to be there tonight.

Just discoverd full screen view (bit late i know lol) will come in handy if i make it to the night time parade and wishes.

Thank you soooo much for this! :D I've got a 15 hour shift tomorrow and this is making me seriously consider staying up until after 3am (UK time) to watch the parade and Wishes.
Really silly question I know so apologies in advance, but can anyone get sound at all?

Not silly, I'm trying to figure it out to. Is anyone able to get sound, or is it not available?

I dont think thier is sound, had it on for a while and not found out how to get any.

I wasn't able to watch this at work - but oh my gosh this is so much fun! The cast member just dancing for the camera was so cute!! :cool1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter