live webcam at the Magic Kingdom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for sharing. It is such a gloomy day in my neck of the woods...torrential rains. So nice to see all of the Disney fans enjoying the sunshine. Makes me happy!:goodvibes

I love it.....there is some kind of show in the foreground, that I just can't make out going on right now. Beautiful weather down there (as opposed to CT)....jealous.....enjoy the 24 hours!

Cool, thanks for that.

I really loved the Webcams they used to have, could spend ages on them, watching parades and stuff.

Guess it's because of the 24 hour thing.

FD

there is a character greet happening - Pluto is one of them the other is behind the light pole & I haven't figured out who it is yet

Thanks for sharing

Anyone else watching?
http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2013/05/live-blogging-the-monstrous-24-hour-all-nighter-at-disney-parks/

This is my window to the outside world today. Great for people watching. I can see Pluto and Marie doing their meet and greets. Will be fun to watch the parades!!

Wave hello if you are there!

Hey!!! How are you? We are heading there this evening!! Prob be there from 9:30 ish till 6 am!! I have been watching the live feed... Wish they did this all the time.

Watching this now from the UK, makes up for the rubbish weather we have here atm.

Hey!!! How are you? We are heading there this evening!! Prob be there from 9:30 ish till 6 am!! I have been watching the live feed... Wish they did this all the time.

Well, if it isn't the gorgeous bride herself!! Doing good! Just got back from a short Disney trip last weekend. In fact, I was at MK a week ago today. How are you?

This is going to be ridiculous by the time I'm supposed to head over after work. Hopefully the heat and humidity will get to a lot of people in the afternoon. Unfortunately, if it does, I imagine it'll be the ones staying on-site. I have a feeling anyone with a parking spot is going to try to hold onto it and the lot will be closed for all the evening crowd.

It's 52, cloudy, and blustery in south central PA. That looks great to me!! Makes me homesick for Magic Kingdom.
pixiedust:

Love it. Thanks much. It's cold, windy and gray today in PA -- 53 degrees right now.
Magic Kingdom looks great to me.
:thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter