• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Live Photos and Updates 6/7-6/9 & 6/16-6/24

Oh, Aaron... it is a grass-scorching summer back home in Indy. Although the north side has been skirted with more rain than the west side. We are dry as a bone. Hope your lawn recovers quickly!

Thanks again for all of the wonderful pictures! So cool to see Gru at the character meal!!
If there's a bright side, I guess that means no lawn cutting for a while.

If there's a bright side, I guess that means no lawn cutting for a while.

No...none of that going on. It's pretty bad here. Though you guys might have gotten a little rain this evening (none here on the south side, unfortunately).

Great pics! You're making me want to go to Universal. We're going to have to get over there one of these days.

No...none of that going on. It's pretty bad here. Though you guys might have gotten a little rain this evening (none here on the south side, unfortunately).

Great pics! You're making me want to go to Universal. We're going to have to get over there one of these days.
You should definately spend a couple of days at Universal.

Hi Everyone,

We are off to the Magic Kingdom today.

More photos and updates to come.

Enjoying breakfast at the Nain St. Bakery.

eb01e904.jpg

Inside the new Dumbo holding tent.

2a3088f3.jpg

03ac993f.jpg

acd8aaf5.jpg

aea2da62.jpg

da209fa4.jpg

I found out today we lost a DISer and very special friend to our Indy Disney Meet. Mom's Panelist Dannee Neal was a very supportive and enthusiastic person about all things Disney. I'm grateful that the Indy Disney Meet brought us together and I had the opportunity to meet and get to know her. Her energy and enthusiasm was contagious. We are all connected by our love of Disney and I'm very glad Dannee was a part of it. She will be greatly missed.
0e20af57.jpg

So, how was Tusker House? It's one of my favorite character breakfasts. Hope it's still good. Have fun at the Sundown Celebration!
The Tusker House character breakfast is still one of the tops in my list. It was very good.
We didn't go back to AK for the Sundown Celebration. The weather wasn't favorable so we decided not to go back. Sorry about that.

Hi Everyone,

I have a few errands to run in the morning. After that we are headed to Downtown Disney so Anna (DD 12) can participate in the Levy Restaurants kids cooking class. The class starts at 11:00AM at Fulton's Crab House and concludes at 3:00PM at Wolfgang Pucks. Parents can choose to follow along or leave and come back later.

I'll post some photos of the experience here along with some photos from the park we go to tomorrow night.

Current look at Spltsville bowling alley and entertainment.

a0a02a56.jpg

43df7fe7.jpg

Kids cooking class

5c94f792.jpg

bcfd8bf2.jpg

c5c36562.jpg

David Doss is at Downtown Disney Art of Disney.

8ac6f0b4.jpg

Only at Disney World can you see the cleaning crew creating artwork.

2e0e44f4.jpg

Country Bear and Splash dance party.

6b880b78.jpg

Ate at Ohana and hung out with Lipoa!

9bac2a43.jpg

The night time lighting at Dumbo is pretty cool.

1bb75807.jpg

c1e15f74.jpg

Goodnight from the Magic Kingdom

396567f2.jpg

Just landed. Home sweet home! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter