Live Photos and Updates 6/7-6/9 & 6/16-6/24

Thanks for following along everyone. I hope you enjoyed the pictures and updates. Be on the lookout for future blogs with more details about the activities and new things we experienced during this trip. Until next time...... :)

You had a awesome trip, thanks for sharing it with us.

Aaron, thanks for remembering Dannee. We will all miss her bright spirit and giving soul.

I found out today we lost a DISer and very special friend to our Indy Disney Meet. Mom's Panelist Dannee Neal was a very supportive and enthusiastic person about all things Disney. I'm grateful that the Indy Disney Meet brought us together and I had the opportunity to meet and get to know her. Her energy and enthusiasm was contagious. We are all connected by our love of Disney and I'm very glad Dannee was a part of it. She will be greatly missed.
0e20af57.jpg

ADP, wow what a trip report!

You will need a vacation from your vacation, LOL. :lmao:

Thanks for all your pics and comments!

Thank you so much for sharing your trip with us. I won't be going back to WDW for a year so this filled a void.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter