Live from THV 6/7 to 6/12

Do the 2nd & 3rd bedrooms have tv ?

From what I can see on map your THV seemed to be convenient location to pool, dock, either bus stop....just curious what your thoughts are; did you feel there was another THV area/location you'd have preferred over what you had ?

Thanks & enjoyed your TR :goodvibes

Will be staying in THV next year and wondering if the master bath or second bath have a double sink set up like at main SSR-just curious thx

Both bathrooms have only one sink.

Do the 2nd & 3rd bedrooms have tv ?

Yes. There are four TVs total in the unit--one in each bedroom and one in the living room. All flat panel and all a pretty good size (around 32" IIRC.)

From what I can see on map your THV seemed to be convenient location to pool, dock, either bus stop....just curious what your thoughts are; did you feel there was another THV area/location you'd have preferred over what you had ?

We requested a water view. Our room was ready at check-in and after seeing where it was I asked if there was anything else available. She didn't appear to do much checking but said "no."

In retrospect it worked out well for us as the kids enjoyed chasing golf balls on from the course. The hole near our room looks like it might be a long Par 5 and our room was right about where a golfer's first shot would land. So anything hooked out of bounds would land in the area near our villa. The kids found 4 or 5 golf balls our first day and I thought they might be older ones that had been lying around for a while. But more seemed to appear every day. :laughing:

Really the pool and boat dock are pretty centrally located. It was only about a 3 min walk from our room, which is nothing IMO. And there are two bus stops.

The rooms way up by Disney Vacation Club Way are probably least-desirable for anyone who wants to use the walking path to The Grandstand or visit the pool. From rooms like 7001-7005 or 7049-7052 it's probably a good 5 minutes to get to the pool or path. Probably looks worse on the map than it really is. When you say it out loud (or type it in this case), an extra 2 minutes doesn't even sound like something worth complaining about. :goodvibes

We are staying in a THV for our pre-cruise stay in October. After reading some of the other negative trip reports, I thought I might re-consider and book a 2BR in the main area of SSR. Thank you for a different and positive perspective! Even though everything may not have been perfect, what vacation ever is?

Looking at your pictures and the map and being about to plan a little about our stay made me alot more comfortable and got my 3 boys very excited!

Thanks again and I hope your toe is all better!:hug:

Just wondering about the single pull out, we were hoping to move this into the bunk bed room... to house 3 kids under 5. It wont matter if it's tight in this room (We suspect it will be), so long as the pull out can actually fit is all we care about! We will have 2 strong guys to move things around to make room in this bedroom if necessary (and of course will move it all back to where it should be at the end of our stay), but wondered if logistically this would work?

TIA for any feedback!
(We are travelling with another couple in December, and wanted to keep the main area free for cards etc. for the adults once the kids went to bed.. and the other couple will already have an 11 month old in the packnplay sleeping in their room)- we're hoping thier daughter (4) can squeeze in with our kids who will be in the bunks)

Just wondering about the single pull out, we were hoping to move this into the bunk bed room... to house 3 kids under 5. It wont matter if it's tight in this room (We suspect it will be), so long as the pull out can actually fit is all we care about! We will have 2 strong guys to move things around to make room in this bedroom if necessary (and of course will move it all back to where it should be at the end of our stay), but wondered if logistically this would work?

TIA for any feedback!
(We are travelling with another couple in December, and wanted to keep the main area free for cards etc. for the adults once the kids went to bed.. and the other couple will already have an 11 month old in the packnplay sleeping in their room)- we're hoping thier daughter (4) can squeeze in with our kids who will be in the bunks)

We didn't use the chair (single) pull out. You could try moving it into the bunk room, but if I remember correctly, it might be a tight squeeze! Give it a shot, or make a carpet bed in the room! I think keeping the main area open for the adults to enjoy sounds good! Have a great trip! We loved the THV!!!

There is no way the sleeper chair will fit in that bedroom. The sleeper chair is a good 4-5' wide and I doubt there is more than 2 1/2' of clearance in that bedroom.

All of the bedrooms are fairly compact due to the design of the treehouses. Your best bet would probably be an air bed or sleeping bag.

That chair was so comfortable to sit in, I practically lived in it!:thumbsup2

I don't think the chair would even fit through the door.. It is really big. My bil is 500 pounds :scared1: and he thought the chair was so great because it was as he put it "just his size";)

Here is a Picture of the Bunk Bed room....

4099708498_b261cbf3dc.jpg

No room on the other side of the bed and very little at the bottom of the bed.

If you look through the Kitchen you can see the HUGE (comfy) Chair.

4099709886_cdc57d8b6d.jpg

You can see all of my Tree House Pictures here.... DAY THREE

TIA for any feedback!

Since we already had 2 kids on the pull-out sofa, we took the cushions from it, put them together on the floor of the bunk-bed room and used the mattress pad for the chair to hold them together. They made a very comfortable bed according to the 11 year old that slept on them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter