Live from the Polynesian (April 27 to May 6)...ALOOOOOHAAAA!

So yesterday we went to Hollywood Studios. I have to say we were surprised with the crowd level. There were many school groups there and it seemed like they were in every line queue for a ride. Oh well, our last park day was fun. We had French fries at the backlot express and left the park around 2:00pm. The rides we went on were:

- Tower of Terror
- Rockin Rollercoaster Starring Aerosmith
- Backlot Tour
- Muppet Vision 3D

It was sad to say goodbye to our last park day, but we bought a stuffed Rabbit from Winnie the Pooh!!! He was well hidden in a store, and it was a good thing we decided to look in all of the stores again!

Sounds like all in all you picked a great time to travel crowd wise with the exception of your last two park days. DD and I and so enjoyed your live reporting and all the great pictures.

:thanks: so much for taking tme out of your vacation to entertain all of us back home :goodvibes

I would first like to thank you all for joining me on this trip report. I am really happy that I could share information and give you all a Disney fix.

Of course I am super sad to be leaving tomorrow but I am so lucky to have gone on so many trips. This place has become so special to me that it's hard to leave without shedding a tear.

Today we went hotel hopping. We went to the Wilderness Lodge, Downtown Disney, Caribbean Beach and Coronado Springs. We bought a Phineas and Ferb doll, although we had to go to All Star Sports to find Ferb.

We went to Kona Cafe for lunch, that was delicious.

I will post food pictures and a full trip report when I get home. We leave tomorrow at 2pm.

Safe trip home, Aloha Lily!!
We really enjoyed "your" stay with you!!
Thank you for letting us follow along.
Looking forward to your complete Trip Report
but AFTER you get some rest from your travels!!

Just found your live report, great job and thank you! So sorry you'll be coming back to reality :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter