Live from the Polynesian (April 27 to May 6)...ALOOOOOHAAAA!

Enjoying all your pics! Thank you sooo much for snapping the pics of Boutiki :goodvibes! You are definitely getting me pumped for our trip in August :thumbsup2

Woohoo!!!!!!!!! I hope you have fun!!!!! and Thank You!

Loving your live TR! Great Pics!

Thank you!!!! :cutie:

After reading this post, I went over to see what my most favorite Disney blogger had to say about this day. Looks as if we may have been looking at the same website! ;)

Ugh, I knew we should have avoided Epcot yesterday. Oh well....

It sounds as thought you are having a blast. Can you take a picture of the construction going on at the GF...and also, do you know if the POLY has started checking ID's for admission to the pool. ? I know there was a rumor about that but I am not sure if it is actually happening. (Pool hoppers just annoy the you know what out of us.)

Have a great day !!!

We will have to look. I am not sure if we are actually going to be going to the main pool, but I will try! Yes I totally agree about pool hoppers :cutie:

I am LOVING your live review. I am having Disney withdrawal since we haven't been since August. Thanks for the updates...the Poly looks beautiful!!!! Enjoy the day!!!

Thank you! I will post more pictures soon!!!!

Sounds like a great line up have fun :goodvibes

It was a good line up, but too much food haha.

Sounds like fun! I'd love to hear how you like Sci-Fi for lunch. That's what we're planning on day 1. Thought it would be a nice break from the sensory overload ;)

Sci Fi is a good place to eat. It is rather dark inside but it is a nice break!

:yay:

Your pictures are great!! We are going in a few weeks and we are so excited to read your "live and in Disney posts"!!!

Question??
Are the monorails up and running without complications or closures?

Have a wonderful time!!

:yay:

Your pictures are great!! We are going in a few weeks and we are so excited to read your "live and in Disney posts"!!!

Question??
Are the monorails up and running without complications or closures?

Have a wonderful time!!

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!
You asked the question I would like to know. They are up and running so far but I have no
Idea about today. They do not even say the days and times that the resort monorail will be closed :/

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!
You asked the question I would like to know. They are up and running so far but I have no
Idea about today. They do not even say the days and times that the resort monorail will be closed :/
Mon-Wed the monorail will not be operating from 1130 to 6

e7a8df85.jpg

That is not the sign I want to see for you and your family on your vacation or ours in 2 weeks either!!

Our little one is in a wheelchair and its the first time we as a family have been able to take a vacation with her in 8 years!! We researched the most advantageous resort to stay in, and the Poly won out each time. We're spending a small fortune to be Club Level(5 of us) and need to have convenient service to and from the resort. I will be so disheartened to hear if this happens the rest of your stay.

Thank you so much for the heads up though. I'll regroup and be prepared.
I'm grateful for the information!!
Enjoy the beautiful day ahead of you!!:thanks:

That is not the sign I want to see for you and your family on your vacation or ours in 2 weeks either!!

Our little one is in a wheelchair and its the first time we as a family have been able to take a vacation with her in 8 years!! We researched the most advantageous resort to stay in, and the Poly won out each time. We're spending a small fortune to be Club Level(5 of us) and need to have convenient service to and from the resort. I will be so disheartened to hear if this happens the rest of your stay.

Thank you so much for the heads up though. I'll regroup and be prepared.
I'm grateful for the information!!
Enjoy the beautiful day ahead of you!!:thanks:
Thank you so much!

I do hope that they are not doing this when you go, it is a inconvience considering part of the price you pay is for the access to the monorail. I hope you and your family have a fantastic and well deserved vacation!!!!!!!!!!!

I love that you took pictures of the store in the poly. I rarely see pics of merchandise here. It's fun to see all that stuff. Did you happen to see any women's size mickey crocs? My dd11 wants them and we can't find any here or at the crocs website.

I love that you took pictures of the store in the poly. I rarely see pics of merchandise here. It's fun to see all that stuff. Did you happen to see any women's size mickey crocs? My dd11 wants them and we can't find any here or at the crocs website.
74b7e676.jpg

I saw these there, and the other crocs appeared to be men's sizes :/ I will double check!!

I love those crocs! I'm joining in on your live report. We will be there in about 6 weeks and I can't wait! I just only hope that my trip drags. ;)

Breakfast at Whispering Canyon Cafe was absolutely delicious this morning. It was great to see the Cast Members having fun and the guests having fun with them.

Magic Kingdom was sadly busy again today. We got on Pirates and Splash rather quickly, but after that everything we tried to get on was 45 minutes or more. It's A Small World had a line extending into Liberty Square. So note to us, MK on a Monday may not be so great. So we left around 1:00pm because there was nothing left to do.

We had lunch at Kona Cafe which was delicious as always. My parents had the Pulled Pork Taco and I had the Grilled Steak Teriyaki. We are going back there on Saturday.

Tomorrow its off to MK again with Kona Cafe for breakfast and Grand Floridian Cafe for lunch.

Oh, goodness, I am loving your live reporting and all the pictures - subscribing now! We check in to Poly for our first time (first family trip - me, DH, DD (4 1/2), and my mom) on Saturday! Fingers crossed for you (and us!) that the monorails run on normal schedule soon!

This morning started off with a lovely breakfast at Kona Cafe. It is a great place to eat and we always enjoy it.

We finished breakfast around 8:30am, headed back to the hotel room. Around 9:00am we headed out for MK. Let me say that we only got on 2 rides yesterday but today...we went on 8. Yes, the park was that empty.

- Snow White's Scary Adventures (0 minute wait)
- Buzz Lightyears Space Ranger Spin (5 minute wait)
- Splash Mountain (5 minute wait)
- Pirates of the Caribbean (5 minute wait)
- Haunted Mansion (5 minute wait)
- Peter Pan's Flight (used FP)
- Frontierland Shooting Arcade
- Space Mountain (25 minute wait)
- Tomorrowland Transit Authority

What a great day it was! We ate at Grand Floridian Cafe for lunch and it was fantastic as well. Did I mention that a bird pooed on my hand. Haha yup. So that is stepping in gum twice and having a bird poo on me for this trip.

Tomorrow it is Grand Floridian Cafe for breakfast, Epcot, Les Chefs de France for lunch, Garden View tea for dinner.

I should mention that while the monorail is down they have buses and boats running to the MK. We have had no trouble with the boats so far, so that is great!

Enjoying all your pictures!

While in Boutiki-did you happen to notice any ladies Poly ball caps? I bought one several years ago, and loved having it to wear on the beach. Unfortunately, I left it in our condo this past summer. I really want another when we're there at the end of the month.

Also---I think in one of your pics showing luggage, there were some Mickey/Minnie luggage tags. Those are really cute! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter