Live from Disney! (with pics)

Glad to see you two still know how to have fun, like you'd ever forget. Eat something tasty for me, as this diet is killing my inner child. Can you hear the sobbing? "Please Sir, no more broccoli, no more oatmeal..." And Happy Anniversary, albiet a tiny bit belated. I'll just associate that with my slow reflexes, which are also probably broccoli induced. Things are fine back home in Calgary. It's raining today, and decidedly less exciting than WDW and IOA. Ahh Memories. Well I must away with me, our city is in the clutches of madmen!

Cheerio!
-Dean

OMGosh.... I can't believe how lucky we are to have you giving us LIVE reports!!! I love your trip reports and can't wait to see the scrapbook pages.

Don't you go on the cruise this week too?

Tina

Wow, I just found this thread and you guys are amazing! This is what my DH and I want to do before we have kids. The photo of Rob with the Bacon made me laugh because there is several pictures of my DH with Bacon at disney several times. Happy Anniversary to you both.

Sara

What a neat idea! It's almost like being there myself!! Thanks for posting your pics & trip reports. I hope more people do this, so there are always live reports. Note to self: buy digital camera & laptop before next WDW trip!

I read the trip reports sometimes, rarely comment on them, but this is has been so enjoyable to read. Thank you for taking the time. :goodvibes

Just a quick side note...if you ever are trying to get into AK again and it's that crowded, remember that the RFC has an entrance too that you can use. :)

Thanks for allowing us to tag along on all your fun! This report is the best I've read. You two are adorable, and I hope the cruise is FANTASTIC!

Hi guys! I won't be able to do a report later tonight as we won't be back from MNSSHP until after midnight and then we have to be up by 6:30 am.

We are about to leave for MK soon so I thought I would do a mini-report.

Got up this morning at 8 am and Rob got his usual fruit cup and banana and made it into his fruit salad that he likes. BTW, he likes fruit even MORE than he likes his ice cream!!!

day9-1.jpg

day9-2.jpg

Headed over to Epcot by 10 am and it was super duper busy! Soarin' already had a 50 mins wait by 10:10 am!!!

I took my bathroom photos and then Rob went to his usual place, Fountainview Bakery for an omelet and some cookies.... :rolleyes:
OKAY OKAY, he got a fruit cup, 2 chocolate croissants (1 for breakfast tomorrow and one for now) and coffee :goodvibes

day9-3.jpg

We were going to do the standby line on M:Space since the regular line was 30 mins but the heat was getting to me and I wasn't feeling so groovy for G forces.

The sweat was pouring down my back, it was SO hot. Rob's watch has a barometer on it, which said it was 37 degrees celcius!! 32 degrees C is 90
degrees F so do the math with 37 degrees! After 32 I get darn grumpy! ( I apologized to Rob at the Calgary Airport for any future grumpies due to the heat :)

day9-4.jpg

We walked all over WS for the bathrooms and some hidden mickeys as well.

Walked back to the BCV for some take-out of B & C burgers. The burgers were gross but the onion rings were FABULOUS!! Yum yum.

day9-5.jpg

Oh...and we know you're waiting for it...he had a chocolate milkshake! And he's planning on a Mickey Ice Cream Sandwich for later at MK! :goodvibes

day9-6.jpg

We figured out a solution to the excessive luggage problem..I went down to the DCL desk and got 4 of our bags to be sent on a DCL bus Saturday morning for $25. We just need to store them for a day until Sat morning, hopefully they don't forget them cus it has ALL of our cruise clothes in there!
(This was Rob 's idea, what a smartie pants I married!) :goodvibes

We are not wearing costumes tonight as we will be attending MNSSHP for a second time on the 31st and will be wearing them then.

Okay, gotta run folks, check in with you tomorrow after MGM and a drive to the Radisson at the Port, and then maybe I should start a new thread over on the DCL board??? Whaddya think? NEw one or keep it on here?

Why jump around like a flea on a hot skillet. :bounce: Keep it here where I can find ya (selfish huh?). I'll never find you on the DCL board! :daisy:

Spectacular Trip Report! Thank you for sharing you special time with us.

You are WonderBar!

Here! Here! Have fun tonight. Say hi to Maleficent for my DS if you see her. That's his FAVORITE!!!!!!!!

Glad to see that you guys are still having so much fun! I'm so glad that you're taking the time to do this for yourselves before you have kids, happy parents raise happy kids you know! Great reports, hope the cruise is just as wonderful as your WDW trip has been so far. Keep the thread here, I agree, I'll never find you on the cruise board!

Please, please keep it here! :flower: :cheer2: Hope you are having tons of fun. Can't wait for the next report!!! :teeth:

Looking at the pics from Disney makes me want to go even more. It seems like we will never be there it is so far away from now!!!! (next July!!!!!)

I think Cass needs to make Rob his own scrapbook with just pictures of Rob eating the ice cream and the descriptions of each. I too loved the picture of the face he made in reference to the chicken fingers.

I am an ice cream addict too so I guess I better budget for ice cream too since there are so many options! Keep the reports coming and the pictures of the food and the ice cream.

Cass - when we go on cruises, I take a picture of everyone's plate at our table and the food has its own section in the cruise scrapbook.

p.s. love your website. CindyML

Oh please keep posting here :Pinkbounc I am really enjoying your reports!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter