Live from Disney! (with pics)

Happy Anniversary Rob and Cass!!

I'm soo happy to see you are back in the world. I've had your site bookmarked for sometime now and really enjoy your disney travels. Your site is great and Cass you are soooo talented. Cant wait to see tomorrow's update.

Cynde

Thanks for the great trip reports. All the pics are great.

Happy Anniversary. :bride: :groom:

Darkrobe said:
Hey gang, just Timon's DH again.
Couple added tidbit notes to my wife's report.

3. I highly recommend people to make out custom "Thank you" business cards with info about you, makes it a more personal thank you then on the back of a regular business card. I did it once for a trip but forgot to do it for this trip, same as making Cass more "Cassworld" cards to hand out. You wouldn't believe how many people we talk to about doing Disney while we're here.

4. On a personal note, I hope the rest of you will forgive me for posting some personal thoughts to my DW.
Thank you Cass for planning such a phenomenal trip for us, your hard work and effort is paying off and I'm having a blast with my best friend, soulmate, and wife! I am so looking forward to your plans for tomorrow and it's fun sharing these moments with you.
Happy 7th Anniversary Cass and I'm looking forward to celebrating many more with you in WDW soon!

Robert
confused about 3 not quite getting what they are

but 4 is so (sniff sniff) sweet..happy ann.! and enjoying the reports

Hey Cass, great pictures. Can't wait to see them in scrapbook form.

Cyndi

Dear Anniversary Couple!! Love your report!!! I hope the rest of your stay is just as wonderful as it has been so far!! Have a wonderful time!!! :cool1:

I am enjoying reading your live reports. Thank you for taking the time to write and add pictures. Also Happy Anniversary!!!!!!!:)

By the way, I have to know what kind of camera you are using. It takes nice pictures!!

Enjoy the rest of your trip and looking forward to reading more.:sunny:

Dana

Hi everyone :)
Like Cass said before, thanks for the wonderful replies and congrats for our anniversary; it's really appreciated and it shows the true Disney quality of the people on this board :goodvibes
We sure had a blast yesterday and even though the crowds didn't show enough Disney spirit we had a ton of fun with each other. It's a shame that you won't see all the pics of Cass; there are some really beautiful & funny ones of her; maybe you'll see them on her site later.

For jann1033, the item #3 you are talking about are a way of giving a special thank-you to those cast members (or anyone else during your trip) so that they can have something to reflect on and show other people.
We did it for one trip and it was really well received (we did it in 2002). I wanted to do it again but had forgotten to do the cards as I was working to the last minute before the trip.
What the card can say is similar to:
"Thank you for your wonderful service from the [family name] Family!
You have shown that you perform above the rest and provide the highest in quality service! Look for a mention of your wonderful service on Cass' trip report website in a few weeks.
Best wishes from Cass & Robert!
URL: www.cassworld.ca"

For DanaDisney:
In regards to the camera's we are/will be using are:
- Canon Powershot SD550 7.1MP Elph : this is our main camera that Cass has been posting pictures with and fits inside our fanny packs.
- Canon EOS Rebel XT - this will be used more on the cruise.
- Sony DCR-HC32 Mini-DV Handycam - you'll see video in a month or so on her cassworld.ca website when Cass gets back to her computer and puts it all together.
Hope that answers your questions Dana.

TTFN!
Robert

Yes, it did answer my questions!! Thanks for the info. Looking forward to more live pics and reports!!!!
Have a Disney day! :teeth:

Dana

just a bump to keep this at the top... and a big thanks for posting your report live - makes me feel like I'm there again.

Hope you have a great trip and Happy Anniversary !!!

:flower:

Cass and Rob,

Thanks for taking the time to share your wonderful adventure with all of us! I'm loving all the pictures and reports. Sounds like a truly magical trip. Happy Anniversary!!!

Evening fellow DISers..

Well, tonight's post is going to be short and sweet. Short cus we didn't really do anything all day and sweet cus Rob had more ice cream!

Here goes...

Today was a very relaxing day. We were going to sleep in but my inner clock woke me up at 6:30 am so I decided to just get up eat and get showered in the giant shower.

Went down to the lobby to check-in our friends Jeannine and Moose and grab their key cards. Stopped by the Marketplace, bought a refillable mug and got Rob some coffee and a fruit cup and an omelette sandwich. Woke up the lazy bones at 8:30 so he could and get showered. We relaxed for a few hours, watched some TV, Rob got some work done and then at 12:10 pm we left for the airport to pick up our friends.

We saw their plane land, right over the highway as we passed which was very cool!

Went back to the BCV, their room was ready by 2pm, which was great since they flew through the night and needed to change clothes. Went down to Beaches & Cream where they bought us some lunch! :cool1:

day7-1.jpg

I was sad cus the burgers weren't fantabulous like previous trips :guilty:

day7-2.jpg

We walked around for a bit and showed them the area to get familiar with it and then walked on over to the Boardwalk. Spent about an hour and a half at Storm Along Bay before we said good-night.

day7-3.jpg

day7-4.jpg

I had wanted to walk over to the Boardwalk to get a corn dog but my legs wanted to stay put and well, my legs won and we went to the Marketplace to check for some foodage. I ordered the ham & cheddar sandwich but it was yucky. Rob got some fruit and cookies and we watched some TV for a bit until we heard the BOOM BOOM of Illuminations. We had a great view from our balcony of our fave show!!!
Can’t wait to see it again tomorrow night!

day7-5.jpg

day7-6.jpg

Doing nothing all day wore us out more than doing the parks all day!! How the heck does that happen????

Oh well, need to catch up on some sleep anyway.

Up tomorrow is a full day at Epcot!

P.S.
We need a small favor :rolleyes1 If anyone is going to Discovery Cove soon and would be willing to do this we would totally appreciate it...we collect magnets of places we go but I guess the dolphin thing was just too amazing that we walked out in a huge daze and forgot to buy a stinkin' magnet!
:sad2: If you could PM me if you can do this for us that would be great! We will pay you back for the magnet and for the shipping of course!
We looked for DC stuff when we went to Seaworld but of course they don't sell it THERE! Duh! :rolleyes:

Glad you are having a great trip. Keep up the reports, I have been hanging onto every word imagining how it will be when we are there. Love the pics, and get that boy some more ice cream, he just hasn't had enough for all of us, yet. :)

edit: Cass I just checked out your website and LOVE it. I already had to call my best friend over to check out your scraproom and disney LO's. Awesome. I added it to my favorite disney sites and have started reading your trip journals. Yeah!, now I have something fun to do for the next few hours at work.

Still lovin' your reports/trip/pic's! We are in the "hopeful planning" stages of a trip this summer, to celebrate our 20th...only with 2 kids! I am going to have DH read this thread so he can see how much fun you guys are having. We will be on a tighter budget, but we've been before as well, so will be o.k. wit whatever happens. I gotta ask.....do you guys have stock in Ben and Jerry's? Or dairy in general? :rotfl: Rob, you ABSOLUTELY need to be a spokesperson for ice cream! Keep lovin' life!

Pam

Cass your trip reports are amazing. I am getting so excited for our trip in 3 weeks. We are also staying at BCV. My DD wants to do Discovery Cove so bad, but I can't swing the $$ for a family of 4 this trip. Maybe next time.

Keep them coming!!

Patti

I think this is so great. It really looks like you're having a wonderful trip.

Keep it coming and thanks for sharing your Magic.

This is now my favorite trip report. We arrive on Friday and reading your report is really getting me excited to be there.

Thanks so much for taking time out to write. It's great!!!!

Just caught up with the thread. You guys look like you're having such a great time!! I'm looking forward to hearing all about the cruise!

Just back from WDW 4 days ago and am missing it so already. This trip report is making it worse. But it is an AWESOME report. Love the pics! Can't wait for more!

Thanks so much for all your reporting. I am addicted to reading them
I can not wait till your cruise reports. :love:
Hoping to go on the crusie in 2007!
Take it easy on your feet. I have been home almost a month and I sware my feet are still a hurting.
Tell Rob to eat a ice cream for me! :goodvibes :mickeybar

Bump! Can't wait to hear about your day in Epcot. Rob won't go hungry at the Food & Wine Fest!! I wonder what countries have ice cream?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter