List your first world problems here.

I'm stressed about planning for FP for our one day at MK. Just want it to be fun for everyone!

I'm lying in bed in a hotel room right now, and I can hear the maids in the hall. I forgot to put a do not disturb sign up last night and don't want to get out of bed to hang it now, so I'm sure the knock is coming soon. I just want to be left alone in my bed. :sad: :P

@tasha99 Come on now, put some effort into this. Roll over to the phone on the nightstand and hit that little button that says housekeeping, then tell them you don't need service for the day. Voilà, FWP solved!!! :rotfl:

My son's girlfriend's parents invited us to join them for Thanksgiving dinner. The night before I bought a really pretty poinsettia to give to them. I left it in the car since it was chilly. The next day, half of the leaves were shriveled due to the heat in the car during the day, so I ended up not giving it to them.

I have spent the morning cleaning out my kitchen cupboards/pantry/fridge and realized that we have a lot of opened and/or unused food that I need to now sit down and plan into my meal rotation before it goes to waste. And by a lot, I mean a LOT! I could probably keep us in meals for the next month or so easily if we had access to a few fresh items like milk and veggies. Between my husband traveling much of the last month, my daughter being at college, and us being invited out more with the holidays, we just have not been going through stuff as quickly as we usually do.

I have to shower, clean the house, go shopping, and make dinner. I just want to go back to bed....waaaaaaahhhh......:sad:

My husband keeps leaving the butter uncovered on the counter, and we occasionally have gnats/fruit flies flying around.....and we have cats (that comes with litter boxes).
I don't like cat poop with my butter.

I try not to be a nag, (I have told him about it several times). I end up opening a new stick and keeping it in the fridge (even though I don't like hard butter on my bread).

Marital sacrifices

My husband keeps leaving the butter uncovered on the counter, and we occasionally have gnats/fruit flies flying around.....and we have cats (that comes with litter boxes).
I don't like cat poop with my butter.

I try not to be a nag, (I have told him about it several times). I end up opening a new stick and keeping it in the fridge (even though I don't like hard butter on my bread).

Marital sacrifices

Get a covered butter dish. We finally did, lol.

There! Another first world problem solved. Off I fly into the sunset.

I can't decorate my Christmas trees because my 9 month old kitten is a terror, and wants to climb it. This year may just be a tree, lights, and a handful of wood/metal/decoupage ornaments I think are indestructible enough to survive.

We're going to Disneyland Friday-Monday. Driving myself crazy trying to figure out how to cram: Fantasmic, Christmas Parade, Paint the Night, Disneyland Forever fireworks, Candlelight, World of of Color Holiday, the Viva Navidad street parade in 3 nights, and still have time to ride rides and not be camped out somewhere for hours. We're going specifically to see the things that will be closing for Star Wars, so I can't cut out Fantasmic. But I don't want to miss any of the holiday stuff either. I've seen Paint the Night and the new fireworks, but my husband has not.

The brochure for the camp my daughter wants to attend next summer came and the dates are such that we're going to be going straight from one vacation to another to get her there.

My 2 year old cat has decided the Christmas tree I just put up yesterday is her new toy and I have to get out of my chair to chase her off since the spray bottle of water that I use to train her to leave it alone has gone missing.

Having trouble finding room in one of our 4 freezers for my deer meat, so I stashed it at my parents house while they're down South for the Winter.

I need to pack to fly to Orlando on Tuesday morning but haven't completely emptied the suitcase from the last time I used it yet, and just can't muster the energy to deal with it right now. The fireplace, cuddly dogs and Christmas music have me too relaxed on the sofa to get up and deal with chores...

My Target is closing after Christmas and the other ones in the area are each 45 minutes away each in a different town. I have been to each and hate shopping in both of them. I am so sad that I don't know what I am going to do. I guess I will have to either get things on-line or at Kroger. I will have to do without it if I can't get it at those places.

My husband was trying to "help" me out by washing his work clothes. He left a sharpie in a pocket. I have spent the last two days trying to get sharpie off of the clothes dryer. So far nothing has had much effect. I guess I will have to get used to my dryer looking like a black and white Pollock painting.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter