Linking 2 reservations?

fab5friend99

Mouseketeer
I have a reservation at CSR in October made through a convention website. I want to stay a few more days after the convention is over but the website wouldn't allow me to book the extra days. So I am going to make another reservation but I have a couple of questions. Will Disney be able to link the 2 reservations so that I won't need to change rooms? If they can't, since I will still have to pack up to move I think I will just move to a cheaper place offsite.

Also, what do you think would be better, make a ressie now and then call back once they announce discounts for October? Or just wait until the discounts are announced?

When you make the two reservations, ask that they make a notation that the reservations are "continuing". Disney will not guarantee that you won't have to change rooms but if they see that you will be continuing your stay after the first reservation, they will do their best to keep you in the same room. We've done this a couple of times and haven't had to pack up and move.

Unfortunately there is no way of knowing ahead of time if you will end up having to change rooms or not. So you need to decide just how big a deal it is if you have to move. Disney will move your bags for you if you have to switch rooms, all you have to do is pack up. Which you would have to do if you went off site anyway.

If I were you I would book the second reservation at CSR and take your chances. Odds are good you will be able to stay in the same room, but if you can't, it isn't hard to switch.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter