I have a reservation at CSR in October made through a convention website. I want to stay a few more days after the convention is over but the website wouldn't allow me to book the extra days. So I am going to make another reservation but I have a couple of questions. Will Disney be able to link the 2 reservations so that I won't need to change rooms? If they can't, since I will still have to pack up to move I think I will just move to a cheaper place offsite. Also, what do you think would be better, make a ressie now and then call back once they announce discounts for October? Or just wait until the discounts are announced?