Line Etiquette?

Well, I personally know of several adults who have gone without kids. And when we were there this weekend, our hotel shuttle driver said that adults without kids go all the time. We were discussing this very topic because there was a single, adult male in the shuttle with our family. The shuttle driver said that he had a 65-year old couple visit just a couple of weeks ago (no kids).

If you look on the Legoland Discovery Center websites, they clearly state that adults will not be admitted without kids. This is not the case on the regular Legoland sites.

So whomever turned you away must not have known the rules. Sorry that happened to you.

I think you misread. That poster said they were allowed in.

I think you misread. That poster said they were allowed in.

Wow, you are absolutely correct! I am so sorry that I misread! I feel very foolish...and so sorry for the confusion.

So to clarify, the other poster who said they were turned away...that was most likely the Discovery Center. And the actual Legoland theme parks do allow adults without kids.

Thanks for pointing out my error. I stand corrected! :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter