• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Line drying clothes

Can I order a pair of boxers, size XL? I love 'em! :thumbsup2
They could say "BVDs of BRDof3":lmao:

oooooh I like those undies!!!! can I order some? lmao
I am starting to think that this could turn into a side job!

Oh dear God, give me the strength:laughing::laughing::scared1::scared1:
I always thought that you didn't know that I existed. Now I know that you care!;) :flower3:

Do we order them big Frank, or does that title have to be earned? :lmao:
I think that if you had that on a pair of boxers, people might talk... :rotfl:

:scratchin I suspect you are trying to steal the job of the underwear fairy...:laundy:
I won't steal your job. Can I be your apprentice?

Either that or she's trying to make more work for you in the future.

(Just don't turn her into a pumpkin before she has a chance to make me a pair. I'm hoping for lime green on a pink background.)
Bikinis or granny panties?

Still think this conversation would get "really" good if someone was modeling them! ;)
I'll see if I can get Bruce to put them on...:rotfl2:

clothes+line+panties.jpg

I knew there must be an upside to this Global Warming stuff!

larry wears panties? Now that's a new one.

:rotfl2:

Yall are killing me!

Is it "tacky" and "cheap" if I line all my kids (and you know I have a million of them) bathing suits, bras and panties (except boys) along the top of my dogs fence?

Or....what if I put the bra and panties on my dog while she is in her fence?

Either option is safe for the trees?

I'm thinking about using a nail gun to hang all the laundry to the side of Larry's trailer. Perfectly eco-friendly, and very satisfying.

I haven't entered the fray yet, and I probably shouldn't.... but, one of the reasons I get on here is that some of the DIS posters are so funny and there are some days I just need a laugh. This is not rocket science. I have gotten and, I hope given, helpful advice to people looking for tips, but I always enjoy a run away discussion and IMO (couldn't resist) this is a great place for an enjoyable time. Thanks to all, well most of you. You make my day a little more enjoyable.

I'd like a pair please. Could they say something to the effect of "3gr8kids, a victim of cupcake"?

Still think this conversation would get "really" good if someone was modeling them! ;)

:thumbsup2:laughing:Hey those look really cute!! Can I have a pair? j/k
I think I will make me some!! :hippie:

Sorry AIN'T going to happen no matter how much it bothers you. If you don't understand my posts that's also not my problem, but yours IMO. If you don't want to read my crap, there is a feature to put me on ignore which I have for several posters here that don't post anything useful IMO so I put your post again in adding nothing but noise to this thread.

You obviously have a hard time telling the difference between a horse ... high or low and someone expressing an opinion, but again that's not my problem.

Just the "leave us alone" comment tells me you just have no clue what forums are about and think they are just for those whose posts you agree with ... you are IMO truly clueless.

Larry

where is the /ignore button?

I've only been on here a week and I am already tired of dis guy/ troll.

Yes and it will be 40 joyous and happy years this June and to the same person, which a lot can't say now days if they are even still married. At home we have a clothesline in the basement for line drying items once they have been spun dry. Our HOA is somewhat confused on clothes lines outside, but it's more trouble than it's worth to do that for the majority of items at home.

At FW we hang what needs to be air dried or isn't quite dry from the dryer somewhere in the trailer. A great place in the trailer besides the shower is the top edge of the slide out. Usually within 2 or 3 hours things are dry if it's finishing up what the dryer failed to finish.

Larry

OK I was wrong & you aren't always a troll. I admit, this was a thoughtful and well written response, I wish all of them were this way.

I don't have a trailer, Larry, So I can't hang a line inside it. I probably won't hang 'unmentionables' but wet suits and towels are fair game. It's camping, brother.

I'd still like ot know where the /ignore feature is, cause i can't find it and I still think I may need it soon.

OK I was wrong & you aren't always a troll. I admit, this was a thoughtful and well written response, I wish all of them were this way.

I don't have a trailer, Larry, So I can't hang a line inside it. I probably won't hang 'unmentionables' but wet suits and towels are fair game. It's camping, brother.

I'd still like ot know where the /ignore feature is, cause i can't find it and I still think I may need it soon.

Go to User CP at the top of the page, on the left column find Settings and Options, under this is a title Edit Ignore List. You can then put in any username on the board and their posts will be omitted. If you are later curious, you can always click on "view post" on any omitted post in a thread and read it at will.

I'd like a pair please. Could they say something to the effect of "3gr8kids, a victim of cupcake"?

I have been a victim of many many cupcakes, and ho hos, and that dang little debbie and probably oscar mayer... :lmao: That is why I need mine to be REALLY REALLY BIG!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter