• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Line drying clothes

I get offended by people who won't let me hang up my bras. Sometimes in that Florida heat you just go from puffy and blaoted to wrung out and shriveled. I need to keep all my bra sizes dry to prevent chaffing. I just don't know which I'll need from one day to the next.

well just for the record. We will be there in june and this is what I plan to do with my clothes (unless of course it breaks any Disney rules) Hang out my beach towels and swimsuits, dry clothes that I normally put in the dryer and hang shirts on hangers that I do not dry. I honestly never thought of anything different. We're campers isn't that what you are supossed to do with your clothes :laundy: IMO some people are kinda snotty but that's just IMO :rolleyes1

See, that is contrary to ILO. I believe Larry may be Algore in disguise, but there are not enough pictures of him to verify this. However, they have never been seen together. You do the math.

I get offended by people who won't let me hang up my bras. Sometimes in that Florida heat you just go from puffy and blaoted to wrung out and shriveled. I need to keep all my bra sizes dry to prevent chaffing. I just don't know which I'll need from one day to the next.

I'm thinking you were the one Phyllis saw hanging out three different bra sizes - a different one to suit your every mood.

Auntie for the record my post wasn't directed at you :littleangel: After I decided to be try to be a smarty now I'm worried that I might have offended someone :lmao: I am certainly not the posting pros that you guys are :worship: Y'all crack me up :rotfl:

You guys r killing me!!!:rotfl2::rotfl: I'll be there in June too. My daughter and I can't wait to walk around and check out the fanciful undies!!! Seriously though, I do throw awet beach towel on the deck rail occasionally.

Must... resist.. the... urge... to... say... what... I... am... thinking...
:lmao:

I just went outside and hung my underwear up on the front of the house, just to make Larry mad. I even tied a rope around the tree in the front yard. Then, just to put Nature in its place, I stomped up and down on the grass a few times. I would have kicked a squirrel, but he got away. I thought about putting my car up on blocks, too, but it's a rental and I have to use it tomorrow.

You guys r killing me!!!:rotfl2::rotfl: I'll be there in June too. My daughter and I can't wait to walk around and check out the fanciful undies!!! Seriously though, I do throw awet beach towel on the deck rail occasionally.

:laundy: Okay..now them there's fightin' words! pirate:

OK, I'll probably get in trouble for this, but... I was just wondering if you ever leave the house? You know what they say about men and "the girls"... ;)

I probably shouldn't have said anything. I never could resisist a dare!

Auntie for the record my post wasn't directed at you :littleangel: After I decided to be try to be a smarty now I'm worried that I might have offended someone :lmao: I am certainly not the posting pros that you guys are :worship: Y'all crack me up :rotfl:

No worries..no offense taken here. All in good fun. :goodvibes

I think it's gonna be hysterical during the next gg when you all wake up in the morning to find your clothes lines cut pirate:...and your bra's in the DIRT!:rotfl2:

No one else plays "Whose bra is that?" the only thing better is "Whose thong is that?"

Dearest Larry,
are you married?
Don't you know,
that if you go
Buy lingerie
for Miss May

it's always handwash & air dry?

I just went outside and hung my underwear up on the front of the house, just to make Larry mad. I even tied a rope around the tree in the front yard. Then, just to put Nature in its place, I stomped up and down on the grass a few times. I would have kicked a squirrel, but he got away. I thought about putting my car up on blocks, too, but it's a rental and I have to use it tomorrow.

:rotfl: :lmao:

No, not the grass!!!

:scratchin Let me guess...you've still got your Christmas lights up don't ya?...:santa:

Oh...wait..you've got those year round ones. You switch the bulbs to red, white and blue for Fourth of July!...pixiedust:

Your supposed to take down your Christmas lights?:confused: And no, I have a seperate set of red/white/blue lights.

Nope, I even got the Christmas lights down last weekend.

I'll just leave the underwear up until the 4th of July. Red, white, and brown should be close enough. I'll just tell everybody the colors got dulled in the sun.

OK, I'll probably get in trouble for this, but... I was just wondering if you ever leave the house? You know what they say about men and "the girls"... ;)

I probably shouldn't have said anything. I never could resisist a dare!

If I could fill 'em halfway decent I'd never leave my room. I'd learn a whole new appreciation of myself. 'course, if I ever did leave the house I'd have to open doors for myself and flatter my appearance, so I wouldn't get mad and cut myself off.

Hmmm, with all my underwear hanging up outside I may have to stay in for the weekend. Happy Birthday to me!!! :woohoo:

(Now I bet you really wished you had resisted)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter