Line drying clothes

What is that word, anyway? I've seen it before, but I don't know the meaning of it. :confused3

I hear ya Rob ~ my "serious" moments are few and far between

Karla, come on, when am I ever serious?

lol Jen, I know that! Actually, my "seriously" comment was for the post that said we should all be ashamed of ourselves.

I hear ya Rob ~ my "serious" moments are few and far between

lol Jen, I know that! Actually, my "seriously" comment was for the post that said we should all be ashamed of ourselves.

Can you actually afford internet? I mean poor campers usually can't.

Actually she just puts a soup can on a string up next to a modem and pretends. Then, when the camper next door goes to the comfort station for a shower she runs over and posts on their computer.

She can't spare any money for internet. She spends it all on rope, trying hold down forest overgrowth. :lmao:

Actually she just puts a soup can on a string up next to a modem and pretends. Then, when the camper next door goes to the comfort station for a shower she runs over and posts on their computer.

She can't spare any money for internet. She spends it all on rope, trying hold down forest overgrowth. :lmao:

THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT I DO!!!!! You all know me too well.
Oops, times up for now....gotta run....neighbor is coming home. (I hope they don't mind that I made myself a sandwich while I was here using their computer) :lmao:

My sister got us a gag gift a few years back. It's a pair of XL men's briefs that on the backside says "Farting is just my way of saying I love you Florida". We always hang 'em up on our clothes line under the awning with the suits/towels. Oops!
On a related note, my mother gave DH a hanging sign that reads: Friends welcome, Relatives by APPT. Always want to change it to "Fiends welcome, others by appt."

I got my lime green thong today to hang on the line!
Thanks Ami!

24800_1423196498580_1192749535_31206245_4057926_n.jpg

OK Everyone!

The mayor has spoken. On his order, I am making the following
proclamation:

From today forward, anyone with an extra smart chromosome will be reqired to post on RV.net. Those with out the extra smart chromosome will be required to display their Lime green underwear while at the fort for identification purposes. If Disers without the extra smart chromosome are discovered at the Fort without displaying the required undergarments, they will be brought before a board of three senior Disers selected by the underwear fairy. Their conduct will be reviewed and punishment will be swift, but fair.

:rotfl:

Sorry, not trying to stir up a hornets nest here! Just started reading and I couldn't stop! :rotfl2:
Gotta go pick up DS from school and needed to mark my place for later.
This thread has helped me make sense of other postings (especially Jens on the rumor thread directed at me.):rotfl: Wowie, wow wow... Guess I'll need lime green undies for my clothesline in July. :rotfl:

Some fiends were busy this weekend assulting trees in Iowa.
Undies1.jpg

Who could it be??? The lime green ears tell the tale...
Undies2.jpg

The campground will never be the same, but it isn't because of the clothesline. ;)

LMAO Lisa, That is a good indication to the fun that went on this weekend. Sorry we missed it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter