• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

"Limited Time Magic" Coming to Disney Parks in 2013 - Pirate Week, Villains, etc.

Can we somehow petition to get the Main Street Electrical Parade back for Long Lost Friends Week? And can we make that the week that I am there, please? :flower3:

Oh, I suppose that could be asking too much. Boo. :sad:

I like this idea! The Electrical Parade is a long lost friend, for sure!

Does anyone know yet if this will be an ongoing every week event or will it only be certain days/weeks of the year that will have events? I'm just confused cause it mentions 52 weeks of events, but then mentions only Friday the 13th being a day of something special.

Here's my only beef about the Villains Night on Friday the 13th... so far the only villains they've mentioned being at this "party" are villains you can already meet at MNSSHP. So why go earlier in September when you can't do MNSSHP and Universal's Horror Nights?

Now, if there were villains they haven't had come out in a long time, well, I'd make a special trip for that, that's for sure! We're slated for a cruise in December, but I'd do an extra weekend jaunt in September if we could meet the likes of Hades, Yzma, Prince John, Gaston, and Mother Gothel. Well, I'd buy my plane tickets tomorrow!

But to see Captain Hook, Malificent and Cruella, again.... just not worth it. Sounds to me like it's just a marketing opportunity to sell limited edition baubles.

Maybe they will announce lower prices for the "Limited Time Magic"??? ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter