"Limited Time Magic" Coming to Disney Parks in 2013 - Pirate Week, Villains, etc.

Discussion in 'Disneyland (California)' started by Sherry E, Oct 17, 2012.

1. Sherry E

Sherry E Currently tag-less... Moderator

I like this idea! The Electrical Parade is a long lost friend, for sure!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. charlene74

charlene74 Earning My Ears

Does anyone know yet if this will be an ongoing every week event or will it only be certain days/weeks of the year that will have events? I'm just confused cause it mentions 52 weeks of events, but then mentions only Friday the 13th being a day of something special.

4. Zim

Zim Meow meow

Here's my only beef about the Villains Night on Friday the 13th... so far the only villains they've mentioned being at this "party" are villains you can already meet at MNSSHP. So why go earlier in September when you can't do MNSSHP and Universal's Horror Nights?

Now, if there were villains they haven't had come out in a long time, well, I'd make a special trip for that, that's for sure! We're slated for a cruise in December, but I'd do an extra weekend jaunt in September if we could meet the likes of Hades, Yzma, Prince John, Gaston, and Mother Gothel. Well, I'd buy my plane tickets tomorrow!

But to see Captain Hook, Malificent and Cruella, again.... just not worth it. Sounds to me like it's just a marketing opportunity to sell limited edition baubles.

5. mrslamb

mrslamb Mouseketeer

DId they ever announce dates or put out a calendar for this stuff?

6. KCmike

KCmike Never have fallen asleep on any

Maybe they will announce lower prices for the "Limited Time Magic"??? ;)