1. Follow the DIS on Instagram! www.instagram.com/the.dis

Life Stinks Season 4: The Surprise

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Trip Reports' started by Mozart, Mar 16, 2010.

1. Tink rules

Tink rules <font color=teal>The kids in my family sometimes t

Nice to see you back..

So what are your Alaska dates (read your ticker...:goodvibes)

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. miztigg

miztigg this place for rent or lease please make checks to

im not that big of a fan of the rain forest i think its over priced although those mashed potatoes looked yummy :)

4. MagicMe

MagicMe DIS Veteran

YEAH!!! You're back!!!

Okay, not quite an hour from your latest installment and I'm already anxious for the next one.

5. ickletarakins

ickletarakins Pirate Extraordinaire

LOL @ "the hyped up sounds of Stacy". She drives us NUTS. We still find it creepy that the TV always reverts back to her channel when you turn it off and then back on. :confused:

I agree that Rainforest Cafe is overpriced...especially for the quality of food that you're getting. You could probably have gone to a place like O'Hana or its cheaper counterpart Kona for around the same price, or less, and had better food.

6. UGAFan0829

UGAFan0829 DIS Veteran

Oh my, I love the fact that you referenced dirt-track racing in your last installment!:love: And I would have been very afraid with the bus driver driving like Rusty Wallace...wow!:eek::scared1:

I can understand what you mean about crowds. The DH and I are use to going in September, and when we went this past March it was totally different!

Can't wait for more!

7. Mozart

Mozart There's one in every crowd...and it's usually me

8/23/11. Looks like we're flying into Vancouver the Saturday before and goof around town for a few days. Yep, that one's gonna stink up the vacation budget. We've already picked out our hotel room. It's gonna run us about 325/night.

I love their Cobb Salad. Been looking forward to it for two years since the last time I had it.

Thank you!

A) I like those peppy chicks. Stacy from WDW, Samantha Brown and Flo from the Progressive commercials are all just awesome.

B) Problem was that we weren't going for the food. But I was still stickershocked when I got that bill. (P.S. And I lied. We went to Melting Pot this past weekend to celebrate our anniversary and plopped down 123 including tip. So, it is a little bit more expensive, but not by much.)

Oh, I'll bring in references to NASCAR and dirt tracks all day long. Greatest race track in the world? Not Indy, Not Daytona, Not Monaco. Nope, It's Eldora.

And I'll also bring in reference to no good redneck Bulldawg fans if you don't watch yourself. :)

8. iloverags2

iloverags2 DIS Veteran

Loving this report! We want to take our niece on a vacay with us...should be interesting! Oh, I have that t-shirt too. One guy at the WL boat dock asked if I was a CM. Dork. Most comments come from people here in Jax though.

9. UGAFan0829

UGAFan0829 DIS Veteran

Oh, you are a man after my own heart...I was raised in dirt-track racing...went to my first race at 2 weeks old and have been going ever since. I'm kinda sad to say this, but UGA is second to my love of racing, so I guess I can handle it!!

10. miztigg

My DH races dirttrack here in NJ its $$$ I just think how many cruises i could go on if he didnt race. However hes loves it so much as long as i get 2 vacations a yr Im cool with it :rotfl:

11. Tink rules

I'm pretty sure that I have friends on your Alaska Cruise... two of my friends from the WBPC repo... Bubba and V... GREAT people!!! Lots of fun too :goodvibes

12. tigger2on

tigger2on <font color=6699CC>I can't believe I read this WHO

Totally agree with you on the kids club. My 2 were in Oceaneer's Club in late Feb. and they loved it. They have the best CMs especially Kevin, Benji, Eryn and Dana... they made my cruise as I got some alone time since hubby stayed behind with our other two!

13. Mozart

I don't know what's up with that cruise meets thread. I expect all the Alaska ones to be busy, but that's ones getting like one post a week. I expected them to have FE's organized and cabin tours arranged by now.

14. Tink rules

It's over a year away. & it's not like a special itinerary... like Panama or something like that.

We've just started "talking" about it with our group - the WBPC people are going together on the b2b in April/May... and we are one year yestereday...

But I'll introduce you to Bubba and V... You'll have a blast with them...

15. smeecanada

smeecanada DIS Veteran

What's with it? It's called life - taxes, work, birthdays, marching band, school, other cruises before that one and the fact that it's more than a year away. After the summer, it'll ramp up once people start seriously considering excursions and such.

I'm glad you're coming on the cruise and I'll get a chance to meet the infamous Mozart from Joel's thread. We need to talk Joel into coming.

16. Zoom

Zoom DIS Veteran

Hmmm.... i think they're on my dis meet thread for the 2 night weekend getaway in Jan 2011.

POST 464....... http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2442937&page=31

17. Tink rules

Ohh yeah... they're goin... :thumbsup2

18. Mozart

Life? There is no life outside of Disney cruising. :goodvibes

As for Joel, he only goes on those little 3 night cruises so he can get the suites and make himself look important. Since he can't afford a 7 night suite, he'll never go with us. (That's my story and I'm sticking to it.)

19. miztigg

joel is on my 3 nite cruise in 21/2 weeks I think he has a suite I just hope he lets me see it ;) I cant even afford it on a 3 night cruise :lmao:. I hate that its only 3 nights but im leaving the kids home so i didnt wanna be too long. :lovestruc ing your TR cant wait till the next installment

20. MagicMe

MagicMe DIS Veteran

Where are you???:rolleyes1

Don't you know you have trip groupies anxiously awaiting more installments?:upsidedow. Well at least one!!! :rolleyes:

21. MagicMe

MagicMe DIS Veteran

Me thinks we've been abandoned :confused3