• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Liberty tree tavern reservation

Justin Headley

Earning My Ears
Hi,
Our family is going to Disney for the first time in November and I'm getting ready to make our ADRs. My question is...liberty tree tavern opens back up on nov 20th. Which is our last day in the parks. I am arranging an order of reservations to make by difficulty. Not being able to see how difficult it is to make a ressie there since it's currently closed, I'm reaching out to you guys. It would be a lunch reservation. Should it be moved to the top of my list? (Along with Crystal place, chef Mickey, BOG, etc?) thank you!!

We are going to WDW from Nov 9-23rd. We are going to try to make a lunch reservation as well for the 22nd. I am a little nervous of getting this reservation and have put it on the top of my list.

I have no idea if it will actually be an issue.

My post doesn't actually help you, except maybe to know that someone else is thinking the same way as you. lol

Good luck with your reservations!!!

We are going to WDW from Nov 9-23rd. We are going to try to make a lunch reservation as well for the 22nd. I am a little nervous of getting this reservation and have put it on the top of my list.

I have no idea if it will actually be an issue.

My post doesn't actually help you, except maybe to know that someone else is thinking the same way as you. lol

Good luck with your reservations!!!

Yea I can't decide if people will flock to it after being closed for a while or not really "catch-on" that it re-opened. Of course we have never eaten there, but sounds really good.

I tried today to make an ADR for LTT on Nov 20 since it lists that as it's reopen date on the website. Even though that is my 180+10, it does not let me select the 20th as a date. I also called and the CM was clueless that it was even going to be closed. So I guess I'll be checking daily and hoping it does reopen then since that's my last day!

I tried today to make an ADR for LTT on Nov 20 since it lists that as it's reopen date on the website. Even though that is my 180+10, it does not let me select the 20th as a date. I also called and the CM was clueless that it was even going to be closed. So I guess I'll be checking daily and hoping it does reopen then since that's my last day!
I tried this morning for a reservation on the 21st. It showed no availability for any party size on that evening, even though it will let me click on the date.

I'm also watching for our last night the 21st, hoping it might become available. I have a backup already reserved but I'd rather do LTT if possible! If anyone has success please come back and update!!

I was told by a CM today that they won't accept reservations until they have a hard open date set. Right now the 20th is an approximation. If that's the truth or not I don't know, but that's what the CM said. I'm hoping in the next month or two they will open things up!

Nov 20 is an estimated re-open date. It would be unwise for them to accept reservations for any date until they are more certain of when they will re-open. I wouldn't be surprised if they don't accept reservations until they are actually open.

a CM told me yesterday they were not releasing dates yet til they had a better idea for sure renovations were on time

Has anyone reported being able to book on 11/21, the first date it didn't seem to be blocked after re-opening? I think one person said they saw times that disappeared quickly. Wondering if booking was actually allowed and went quickly, or if they really are being held in case the opening date changes.

Our last day is the 20th as well. I've already got all my top reservations except CRT, so I'm putting LTT right up there.

I see now that dates are now appearing after the 20th. But I've been checking and still have not seen an available time. Anyone else have any luck?

I have tried Nov29-Dec5th. Nothing is available. One CM told me the dates haven't been released, one told me they have been, but there is no availability. ??

How did you book for Thanksgiving? I tried booking for Dec. 18th online, but was not able. Tried calling, but still told not open to book. I told her someone on disboards booked for Thanksgiving. She checked Nov. 26th, but said (strangely) only lunch on Nov. 26th is open to book??? Did you book lunch? Any advice for how to try to book for December? She told me to try in Nov, after they reopen....No way....I am afraid it'll be booked up for Dec by then!...I'll keep trying :-).

I booked today for Thanksgiving Day 6:50pm dinner. I tried for all 11 days of our trip and only Thanksgiving day had open times.

I know that I'm late to the party but does anyone know if LTT opened up reservations?

Nothing for November or December yet. January does have times though.
Last I checked, they were several weeks behind schedule. And with an initial Nov. 20th estimated completion date, that puts them into early-mid December.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter