Liberty tree tavern reservation

Anyone heard anything yet about reservations opening up? I called last week and still nothing.

I called about 2 hours ago to inquire, the CM checked and said reservations have been opened for January but nothing earlier than that as of now. She said they would not be told when they will open and to just keep checking back every other day (I have been and will continue to check multiple times every day!). Our trip is first week of December.

Christine

I called about 2 hours ago to inquire, the CM checked and said reservations have been opened for January but nothing earlier than that as of now. She said they would not be told when they will open and to just keep checking back every other day (I have been and will continue to check multiple times every day!). Our trip is first week of December.

Christine
Thanks for the information, Christine. I, too, am looking for the first week in December. I haven't been to the LTT in decades, so would really like to score something here. Aside from my Candlelight Processional Package in Epcot, this is the only thing I want that week.

You know...it is really very confusing when someone says they got a Thanksgiving reservation but others cannot get anything until Jan. I just don't understand how Disney's system works. It was like that when my ADR's opened up and some people could get in and others could not and I had to call and finally was able to make reservations. I don't know why such lucrative business has such a "wonky" computer system. That being said....I would like to get a Liberty Tree for our last day, which is Nov. 27th. Who knows!

I'm watching this one too.

Why are MK reservations so pesty this year? I'd settle for this or Skipper Canteen if they EVER open for ADR's.

From what I've read on other DIS threads, they won't be done the renos completely for the 20th but it might be done enough to start letting people eat there starting on the 15th. BUT no ADRs have been released yet.
For some reason people have been able to book Thanksgiving day for awhile now (or so people have said).

Im guessing that maybe they are opening specifically for Thanksgiving day and then unfortunately maybe not until later in Dec. In another thread they had mentioned about a rumor for Skippers opening Dec 20

From what I've read on other DIS threads, they won't be done the renos completely for the 20th but it might be done enough to start letting people eat there starting on the 15th. BUT no ADRs have been released yet.
For some reason people have been able to book Thanksgiving day for awhile now (or so people have said).

I do have a reservation for Thanksgiving Day, I was able to make it a few months ago. For some reason only Thanksgiving Day was available, no other days. I didn't really want to do Thanksgiving Day (I have read that MK on Thanksgiving is very crazy), but since it was the only day that I could make a reservation during our trip, I took it. It is my husbands one request, it is his favorite. I am hoping they w open more days as it got closer and I can change it.

I do hope reservations open, heck I hope it opens on the November 20th at the latest. It's my favorite and I'd gladly move around some ADRs to eat there.

I keep checking wow and these boards each day. Hopefully we will all be able to book soon.

I have been checking daily as well. My party would like lunch there December 12. We will see....

Thank you M23! I was just able to get reservations for the first week of December!

Reactions: M23

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter