Letter "A" *sent/received* COMPLETE!

It's here!! I got my package today from Carrie (nite0wl71).

I received:
*Starbucks Anniversary Blend
*Angel statue
*Animal Crackers
*Aloe Vera lotion
*DIS green photo album
*Die cut alphabet stickers
*Ariel stickers
*Apple magnet
*Apple necklace
*Address Book (I really needed this!)
*Ariel candy pen
*Air Freshener (strawberry, which I love)
*Sheet of Aurora stickers
*Altoids
*Almond Joy
*Adhesive clips

Wow, that little box was stuffed! Thank you so much for the great package and for being my elf! It was definately worth the wait!! The box put a big smile on my face. :goodvibes

A great big thanks to Nite0wl71 for being an elf! At the last minute she put together a great package! :love:

thewishfire, thank you for being so patient! ;)

Well, that completes the letter A! Everyone has sent and received. Thanks again for being a part of my first exchange. :grouphug:

thewishfire said:
It's here!! I got my package today from Carrie (nite0wl71).

I received:
*Starbucks Anniversary Blend
*Angel statue
*Animal Crackers
*Aloe Vera lotion
*DIS green photo album
*Die cut alphabet stickers
*Ariel stickers
*Apple magnet
*Apple necklace
*Address Book (I really needed this!)
*Ariel candy pen
*Air Freshener (strawberry, which I love)
*Sheet of Aurora stickers
*Altoids
*Almond Joy
*Adhesive clips

Wow, that little box was stuffed! Thank you so much for the great package and for being my elf! It was definately worth the wait!! The box put a big smile on my face. :goodvibes
I am glad it arrived :teeth: I had fun putting it together. And to think I didn't do this exchange because I thought I wouldn't be able to find anything :confused3 I signed up for the C exchange this time. :thumbsup2

ladytemptra3 said:
A great big thanks to Nite0wl71 for being an elf! At the last minute she put together a great package! :love:

thewishfire, thank you for being so patient! ;)

Well, that completes the letter A! Everyone has sent and received. Thanks again for being a part of my first exchange. :grouphug:
You are very welcome, I loved doing it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter