Letter "A" *sent/received* COMPLETE!

Looks like I am the first to receive (or at least the first to post about it, LOL)! :banana:

My package just came...from Meriweather! :flower1:

I got:

Angel pendant (which DD Em is wearing right now)
Autograph book (Disney, of course)
Alaska keychain (nice, lanyard-type with key ring at one end, clip at the other)

Thank you so much Nancy!!! :flower3:

P.S. Nancy was also kind enough to include a lime green DIS button with my name (jcemom) on it...perfect for me to wear on our upcoming trip!

I got mine today from Ellen and Aydan (minniedisney1). I got:

Macintosh apple yankee candle votive
Macintosh apple yankee candle sachet packet
Upper case letter a stickies
Lower case letter a stickies
Sparkly Ariel stickers
Puffy Ariel stickers

Thank you for the nice package. It smell wonderful too.

jcemom said:
Looks like I am the first to receive (or at least the first to post about it, LOL)! :banana:

My package just came...from Meriweather! :flower1:

I got:

Angel pendant (which DD Em is wearing right now)
Autograph book (Disney, of course)
Alaska keychain (nice, lanyard-type with key ring at one end, clip at the other)

Thank you so much Nancy!!! :flower3:

P.S. Nancy was also kind enough to include a lime green DIS button with my name (jcemom) on it...perfect for me to wear on our upcoming trip!

:yay: Glad to hear it arrived.
Hope you can use everything.
And hope the DIS button brings you good luck at the parks ::yes::

I'm glad to hear that a couple have received already! I wonder where my package is . . . I just can't wait! ;)

Meriweather said:
:yay: Glad to hear it arrived.
Hope you can use everything.
And hope the DIS button brings you good luck at the parks ::yes::
Yes, we can use everything, thanks again! Of course, I don't get to keep much of anything interesting that arrives at our house. :rolleyes:

DD (Em, she's 3 1/2) confiscated that angel pendant as soon as it came out of the package. She wore it all day yesterday, didn't take it off until bedtime, LOL. She thinks it's the loveliest thing and couldn't wait to show her daddy when he got home from work. I think it's no longer mine, if it ever was, LOL. :teeth:

I was planning to buy an autograph book for our upcoming trip (we don't have one), so you saved me some time and money there...perfect timing. (I'm sure it will end up in Em's possession as well.) :sunny:

The keychain is perfect for clipping to my DS's backpack. He'll be getting his first house key soon, now that he's in junior high. :smooth:

I guess the only thing that will truly remain mine is the button, LOL. I'll certainly be wearing it at WDW. Hopefully someone will see me and say Hi! :wave:

I received mine today :mickeyjum

From ladytemptra3 I received:
Address book
Aquafresh toothpaste
Apple scented mini highlighter
Airhead candy
"Angels on Assignment" pens
Aloe vera chap stick
Air freshener...yankee candle car jar in French Vanilla
Apple scented soy candle tarts
And dried Apricots.

Thank you for the great package, Jessica.
Now, when does B start? :rotfl:

Meriweather said:
I received mine today :mickeyjum

From ladytemptra3 I received:
Address book
Aquafresh toothpaste
Apple scented mini highlighter
Airhead candy
"Angels on Assignment" pens
Aloe vera chap stick
Air freshener...yankee candle car jar in French Vanilla
Apple scented soy candle tarts
And dried Apricots.

Thank you for the great package, Jessica.
Now, when does B start? :rotfl:

You're welcome and I'm glad that you liked it! Dania is supposed to start sign-ups tomorrow, but I haven't heard from her.

Just to let you know my exchange is on its way......

I'm considering it. Is it "B" items plus blue or black? Or only blue or black? IE...bracelet qualifies? Or must it be a blue bracelet? Just curious.

I am getting concerned. I mailed my package priority with DC last Tuesday and DC says that there is no record of my package.

My mom's has been delivered... mine might take a bit longer to send, but it should be soon! :thumbsup2

My internet was down for 2 days, so I wasn't able to report that I mailed out my pkg on Friday.

Aydan rec'd his A box on Fri.!! It was a great package!! He rec'd:

Airplane stickers
Airheads
Apatosaurus
Alpahbet learning cards (Disney :) )
Alphabet magnets
Airplane fighter jet

I think that is all that was in there. It was packed full!!! He opened it so quickly & took everything out, I may have missed something!!

Thanks jcemom!!!

minniedisney1 said:
I think that is all that was in there. It was packed full!!! He opened it so quickly & took everything out, I may have missed something!!
I think I threw in a couple of Apple lollipops, but I'm not positive. I'm happy he liked it! It was fun shopping for a little boy. My little boys aren't so little anymore, LOL. :teeth: You should have seen my DH rolling his eyes at me as I dug through a bin of dinosaurs looking for one that started with A. I kept saying, too bad it's not D for dinosaur, or T for Triceratops, LOL. I wasn't sure there was even a dino starting with A, but I was determined to check every one just to find out. Fortunately there was one, unfortunately it was at the bottom. :rolleyes:

I got my box from Mickeyfan2(Colleen) end of last week. Here is what I got:

Happily ever "a"fter card game
"a"irheads candy
bag of "a"pples
"a"ltoids cinnamon
"A" sticky notes
handpainted wooden spoon
ghost stickers
fall dish towel
Halloween fold out
green mickey atenna topper

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter