Let's use this thread to keep track of IGT, OGT and VGT assignments?

#1. Did you book a IGT, OGT or VGT room, and on which ship? VGT, Fantasy
#2. How many days before the cruise were you assigned your room? 11
#3. What category (ex: 7a, 4c, 11c or whatever) and room # did you get? 4e, 5528
#4. Are you happy with your assignment or do you feel like you got a "leftover"- undesirable room/location? Happy!
#5. If you booked more than one room, are they close together? n/a
#6. How many days before departure date did you book? ~50 days

#1. Did you book a IGT, OGT or VGT room, and on which ship? OGT, Fantasy
#3. What category (ex: 7a, 4c, 11c or whatever) and room # did you get? 9B
#4. Are you happy with your assignment or do you feel like you got a "leftover"- undesirable room/location? Happy
#6. How many days before departure date did you book? 45 days

Ok 2/24 Dream cruisers...check your reservations. Our was just assigned a few minutes ago (was not there earlier today).

#1. Did you book a IGT, OGT or VGT room, and on which ship? VGT Dream 2/24/13

#3. What category (ex: 7a, 4c, 11c or whatever) and room # did you get? 5B deck 8

#4. Are you happy with your assignment or do you feel like you got a "leftover"- undesirable room/location? Very Happy

#6. How many days before departure date did you book? 34 days

MJ

Augh!! MJ still nothing for us! I am checking like a madman now. What deck did you get?

Been waiting a while to post this:

#1. Did you book a IGT, OGT or VGT room, and on which ship? VGT Dream 2/24/13

#3. What category (ex: 7a, 4c, 11c or whatever) and room # did you get? 4A Deck 10

#4. Are you happy with your assignment or do you feel like you got a "leftover"- undesirable room/location? Soooo very happy! The best I could have hoped for. Category 4A Midship :cool1:

#6. How many days before departure date did you book? 33 days

:banana::banana::banana:

#1. Did you book a IGT, OGT or VGT room, and on which ship? OGT Dream 2/28/13

#2. How many days before the cruise were you assigned your room? 14

#3. What category (ex: 7a, 4c, 11c or whatever) and room # did you get?
8C, Deck 7

#4. Are you happy with your assignment or do you feel like you got a "leftover"- undesirable room/location? Super Happy!

#5. If you booked more than one room, are they close together? yes, connecting!

#6. How many days before departure date did you book? 44

We're on the 2/24 Dream too. This is our first cruise, so I have no idea what's going on! Ha! I just checked it today thinking we wouldn't find out our assignment until we got on the ship. See? Newbie.

Anyway:

#1. Did you book a IGT, OGT or VGT room, and on which ship? VGT, Dream 2/24
#2. How many days before the cruise were you assigned your room? Not sure. It was there today.
#3. What category (ex: 7a, 4c, 11c or whatever) and room # did you get? 5C, Deck 7 midship
#4. Are you happy with your assignment or do you feel like you got a "leftover"- I guess? I don't know. Seems ok. You tell me! Ha!
#6. How many days before departure date did you book? ~We booked about 60 days out. On 12/29.

#1. Did you book a IGT, OGT or VGT room, and on which ship? VGT
#3. What category (ex: 7a, 4c, 11c or whatever) and room # did you get? 5C. 5122
#4. Are you happy with your assignment or do you feel like you got a "leftover"- undesirable room/location? Not sure. We are next to a stairwell that I'm sure the crew will be using. Please reassure me.
#5. If you booked more than one room, are they close together? N/A
#6. How many days before departure date did you book? 65

#1. Did you book a IGT, OGT or VGT room, and on which ship? VGT Magic 3/1
#3. What category (ex: 7a, 4c, 11c or whatever) and room # did you get? 6A
#4. Are you happy with your assignment or do you feel like you got a "leftover"- undesirable room/location? Disappointed, was hoping to not get solid wall
#5. If you booked more than one room, are they close together? yes
#6. How many days before departure date did you book? 20

#1. Did you book a IGT, OGT or VGT room, and on which ship? VGT Dream
#2. How many days before the cruise were you assigned your room? 14 Days
#3. What category (ex: 7a, 4c, 11c or whatever) and room # did you get? 5A Deck 10
#4. Are you happy with your assignment or do you feel like you got a "leftover"- undesirable room/location? Over the moon! Midship and just perfectly happy!
#6. How many days before departure date did you book? About 30 days out

VGT Dream
14 days
4E deck 5 aft
Very Unhappy- I dreaded getting one of these verandahs that stick out with no privacy (I know people love em, but not me:sad2:)
--------
28 days

Earning My Ears

#2. How many days before the cruise were you assigned your room? 14 Days
#3. What category (ex: 7a, 4c, 11c or whatever) and room # did you get? 5A Deck 10
#4. Are you happy with your assignment or do you feel like you got a "leftover"- undesirable room/location? We did get the 10th deck but we are by the elevators and cabanas is above us...noise?
#6. How many days before departure date did you book? About 30 days out

#2. How many days before the cruise were you assigned your room? 13 Days
#3. What category (ex: 7a, 4c, 11c or whatever) and room # did you get? 5A Deck 10 AFT
#4. Are you happy with your assignment or do you feel like you got a "leftover"- undesirable room/location? Right under Cabanas and next to the elevators/stairs. Not sure how we will like this. Could be good.
#6. How many days before departure date did you book? 21 days in advance of sail date.

Are these rates still around? I've had good luck with them in the past but can't find any at all on DCL website.

Are these rates still around? I've had good luck with them in the past but can't find any at all on DCL website.

Yes, they are still around. They just aren't available on all cruises. Check for cruises leaving in the next two months or so.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter