Let's use this thread to keep track of IGT, OGT and VGT assignments?

Duh....I read it too quickly and thought you were on Deck 5...sorry!!! Enjoy your cruise!!

MJ

I knew, you misread it.

If, I'm not on decks 11 or 12, my first choice would be deck 9 forward. So I'm very pleased.

You need to keep checking. I am waiting for 2/24/13 Dream. Just booked a VGT on Jan 20th. I figured about on the 11th or 12th it will be assigned.

MJ

Hiya mmouse & the board :cool1:

Snap for the 2/24/13 Dream cruise!

I registered to post my VGT allocation - when it happens of course.

So hanging out for it.

New to cruising - this will be my 4th.

And brand new to disney - it had the dates we need so we booked it even though its just the hubbie and I and no kidlets.

Actually looking forward to it - I reckon adults who are getting a chance to destress will be interesting company! :thumbsup2

I'm interested to see what VGT's you guys get for 2/24 Dream. I booked GT 5C, 18 days out, for that one and received my assignment the next day. Can't wait!

Hiya mmouse & the board :cool1:

Snap for the 2/24/13 Dream cruise!

I registered to post my VGT allocation - when it happens of course.

So hanging out for it.

New to cruising - this will be my 4th.

And brand new to disney - it had the dates we need so we booked it even though its just the hubbie and I and no kidlets.

Actually looking forward to it - I reckon adults who are getting a chance to destress will be interesting company! :thumbsup2

Welcome to the cruise board!!!!

It will just be hubby and me this time as well.:thumbsup2

MJ

Anyone else *GT for 2/23 on Fantasy? I haven't still heard anything yet on room assignment and we are 12 days out. Wondering if any of you have!?

Anyone else *GT for 2/23 on Fantasy? I haven't still heard anything yet on room assignment and we are 12 days out. Wondering if any of you have!?

We are still waiting on a room assignment for the 2/23 Fantasy - I think I checked 20 times over the weekend. Funny thing is, I don't really care what cabin we get, but I just want to KNOW!

#1. Did you book a IGT, OGT or VGT room, and on which ship? IGT, Feb. 23 Magic
#2. How many days before the cruise were you assigned your room? 14 days
#3. What category (ex: 7a, 4c, 11c or whatever) and room # did you get? 11B, #5009 (sideways room!)
#4. Are you happy with your assignment or do you feel like you got a "leftover"- undesirable room/location? Absolutely happy--especially considering what I paid for it!!
#5. If you booked more than one room, are they close together? N/A
#6. How many days before departure date did you book? 52 days

We are still waiting on a room assignment for the 2/23 Fantasy - I think I checked 20 times over the weekend. Funny thing is, I don't really care what cabin we get, but I just want to KNOW!

We're on that cruise too; still no room assignment.

Does it ever happen that an assignment doesn't show up in your on line reservation? If so, what do you put on the luggage tags when you give your bags to the porters?

We're on that cruise too; still no room assignment.

Does it ever happen that an assignment doesn't show up in your on line reservation? If so, what do you put on the luggage tags when you give your bags to the porters?

By then it should be on the manifest so they would be able to look it up and write it on the luggage tag.

MJ

MJ 12 days til sailing and still NO assignment! Beginning to wonder if I am looking in the right place...

My mother in law is going on the February 23 Fantasy cruise with us and she doesn't have an assignment as of 5 minutes ago.

I wonder if DCL is trying to accommodate people who missed cruises last week due to weather and so it has slowed down their process for assigning rooms

:cool1: Just checked...VGT room assigned for 2/23 Eastern Fantasy. Room #10516 at eleven days out. Relieved to have a 'home.'

Yep ours was just posted also within the last half hour for the Fantasy Feb 23.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter