• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Let's turn around. Magic Kingdom is open till 1AM! 3/23 Some Final Thoughts

Who doesn’t want extra magic?

Let me start this update by mentioning one of my favorite things about Wilderness Lodge… The boat to the Magic Kingdom. I love the fact that we could roll the stroller right onto the boat and then roll it up the dock and up to our room. It made things so much easier in the evenings.

We got back to WL and made a quick detour through Roaring Forks to pick up our refillable mugs. We made it back to our room and it still wasn’t 9pm yet. We gave DS a bath and got him settled in for the evening with his Mickey Mouse Clubhouse DVD playing while DW got ready for bed.

I unpacked the stroller and reloaded the park bag with diapers and snacks so we’d be ready to get out the door in the morning. By about 9:30 all the housekeeping tasks were taken care of and DW and DS were both lying peacefully in bed. The Magic Kingdom would still be open for another 3 ½ hours and I had some mountains to climb.:yay:

DW and I had discussed this during our trip planning. She wanted to have plenty of rest time, especially being pregnant. I had mentioned the possibility of my going back to the MK for EMH after they went to bed that first night. She was fine with the idea, and especially since she couldn’t ride everything, this would give me ample opportunity to get some rides in without them having to wait for me.

I gave the bus a shot on the trip back to MK, but this would be one of only two times I’d step foot on a Disney bus the whole trip. Not that the bus was bad, but the boat was just easier with a stroller.

I was walking down Main Street just before regular park closing at 10 pm and the majority of the crowd was heading for the exits. It was nothing like the crowds we’d seen just a couple of hours ago. There was a sense of calm and quiet as I walked through the park. The rain had stopped, the sky had cleared and the temperature was comfortable. It was an absolutely perfect evening.:goodvibes

I realize it is a MAN LAW that the electronic device is to be put away at Disney World, but since I was solo for a few hours, I decided I’d log in on the DISboards and join in on some of the banter in the DisDads Club as I toured MK. I snapped a quick picture to post in the DDC thread… just to rub it in that I was there and they weren’t.

2011-11-28_21-47-24_16.jpg

Here right now for emh... Now wheres that duck

As for the duck part… well, Dave, aka theduck619, was in the MK that very day. We’d texted back and forth a few times and I was hoping we could meet up during EMH. It turns out they’d had enough misery being wet and cold and left the park just as I was heading back. We live about 40 miles from each other and were in the MK on the same day and still have yet to meet face to face.

My first stop was at my favorite ride in the MK, the wildest ride in the wilderness. After a walk on ride, I thought I’d do it again… and then again. After that it was a quick visit to the Haunted Mansion and then I was off to Space Mountain for a brief scientific experiment. I believe I rode Space 4 times (walk-on every time) and I followed it with this post to the DDC:

After thorough testing the right side of space is clearly rougher. Loving my finirst solo evening in the parks but still looking for the duck.

And that was supposed to say “first.” My smart phone is apparently not as smart as it thinks it is. Or maybe it is smarter than I am… I really don’t know.

After I finished my research in Tomorrowland, I decided I’d head back over to Frontierland . I was planning to soak myself on Splash to end the evening and then make my way towards the exit. Unfortunately, I got there to find that Splash Mountain was closed. Well, I thought I’d hit up BTMRR once more and then see if it might re-open. Splash was still closed indefinitely, but as I walked across the bridge by the briar patch I could see a log on the lift belt to the left of the falls and people with flashlights were walking down. I was just standing there with maybe 10 or 12 other people watching what was happening and I pulled out my phone to post about it to the DDC. I had just pulled my phone out of my pocket when a CM ran over and yelled at me telling me I couldn’t take pictures. It hadn’t even crossed my mind, but now that you mention it… Eh, why bother. It would just be a dark picture taken from far away with a phone anyway.:confused3

It didn’t take long until a wall of CM’s swept across the bridge to clear all the onlookers and keep anyone from crossing it. I didn’t know what happened, and still don’t. They definitely didn’t want any onlookers, but it was back up and running the next day.

As I was posting to the DDC about Splash, I noticed that someone had posted a request for me to stop by Aloha Isle for a Dole Whip in honor of the Dads at home. Since I wanted to try an orange float anyway, I thought that sounded like a great idea. To my utter shock and horror, this is what I found :scared1:

Aloha is closed. Sorry.
2011-11-28_23-51-14_146.jpg

I decided while I was in the area, a ride through the Caribbean would be fun. After that I just slowly walked through the hub, stopping to just take in the sights. I looked at the castle and just enjoyed the fact that I was standing there in middle of the Magic Kingdom. It was the first time I’ve ever spent any time in a park by myself. I wasn’t sure if I’d have fun alone, but it was actually quite nice to just have some time to myself to take in the sights, sounds and smells and go at my own pace.

I walked down Main Street trying to take in some of the details I often overlook in our rush to get to the rides. I headed for the exit and was on a boat back to the Wilderness Lodge by 12:30. I found DW and DS both still asleep and I quickly joined them. We needed our rest, because tomorrow was going to be a big day...

What a nice night by yourself in MK! I've never thought about doing that myself but may have to see if I could work something out like that during our next trip. I wonder what was going on at Splash!

Can't wait to hear about the big day ahead!

Great update Andy! :thumbsup2

This experience is what I'm also hoping to get a chance to do when we take our trip down in April.

We're staying at BLT and I'm hoping for a night or two that I might be able to make a solo trip to MK during EMH to catch a few attractions!

Let me start this update by mentioning one of my favorite things about Wilderness Lodge… The boat to the Magic Kingdom. I love the fact that we could roll the stroller right onto the boat and then roll it up the dock and up to our room. It made things so much easier in the evenings.

We got back to WL and made a quick detour through Roaring Forks to pick up our refillable mugs. We made it back to our room and it still wasn’t 9pm yet. We gave DS a bath and got him settled in for the evening with his Mickey Mouse Clubhouse DVD playing while DW got ready for bed.

I unpacked the stroller and reloaded the park bag with diapers and snacks so we’d be ready to get out the door in the morning. By about 9:30 all the housekeeping tasks were taken care of and DW and DS were both lying peacefully in bed. The Magic Kingdom would still be open for another 3 ½ hours and I had some mountains to climb.:yay:

DW and I had discussed this during our trip planning. She wanted to have plenty of rest time, especially being pregnant. I had mentioned the possibility of my going back to the MK for EMH after they went to bed that first night. She was fine with the idea, and especially since she couldn’t ride everything, this would give me ample opportunity to get some rides in without them having to wait for me.

I gave the bus a shot on the trip back to MK, but this would be one of only two times I’d step foot on a Disney bus the whole trip. Not that the bus was bad, but the boat was just easier with a stroller.

I was walking down Main Street just before regular park closing at 10 pm and the majority of the crowd was heading for the exits. It was nothing like the crowds we’d seen just a couple of hours ago. There was a sense of calm and quiet as I walked through the park. The rain had stopped, the sky had cleared and the temperature was comfortable. It was an absolutely perfect evening.:goodvibes

I realize it is a MAN LAW that the electronic device is to be put away at Disney World, but since I was solo for a few hours, I decided I’d log in on the DISboards and join in on some of the banter in the DisDads Club as I toured MK. I snapped a quick picture to post in the DDC thread… just to rub it in that I was there and they weren’t.

As for the duck part… well, Dave, aka theduck619, was in the MK that very day. We’d texted back and forth a few times and I was hoping we could meet up during EMH. It turns out they’d had enough misery being wet and cold and left the park just as I was heading back. We live about 40 miles from each other and were in the MK on the same day and still have yet to meet face to face.

My first stop was at my favorite ride in the MK, the wildest ride in the wilderness. After a walk on ride, I thought I’d do it again… and then again. After that it was a quick visit to the Haunted Mansion and then I was off to Space Mountain for a brief scientific experiment. I believe I rode Space 4 times (walk-on every time) and I followed it with this post to the DDC:

And that was supposed to say “first.” My smart phone is apparently not as smart as it thinks it is. Or maybe it is smarter than I am… I really don’t know.

After I finished my research in Tomorrowland, I decided I’d head back over to Frontierland . I was planning to soak myself on Splash to end the evening and then make my way towards the exit. Unfortunately, I got there to find that Splash Mountain was closed. Well, I thought I’d hit up BTMRR once more and then see if it might re-open. Splash was still closed indefinitely, but as I walked across the bridge by the briar patch I could see a log on the lift belt to the left of the falls and people with flashlights were walking down. I was just standing there with maybe 10 or 12 other people watching what was happening and I pulled out my phone to post about it to the DDC. I had just pulled my phone out of my pocket when a CM ran over and yelled at me telling me I couldn’t take pictures. It hadn’t even crossed my mind, but now that you mention it… Eh, why bother. It would just be a dark picture taken from far away with a phone anyway.:confused3

It didn’t take long until a wall of CM’s swept across the bridge to clear all the onlookers and keep anyone from crossing it. I didn’t know what happened, and still don’t. They definitely didn’t want any onlookers, but it was back up and running the next day.

As I was posting to the DDC about Splash, I noticed that someone had posted a request for me to stop by Aloha Isle for a Dole Whip in honor of the Dads at home. Since I wanted to try an orange float anyway, I thought that sounded like a great idea. To my utter shock and horror, this is what I found :scared1:

I decided while I was in the area, a ride through the Caribbean would be fun. After that I just slowly walked through the hub, stopping to just take in the sights. I looked at the castle and just enjoyed the fact that I was standing there in middle of the Magic Kingdom. It was the first time I’ve ever spent any time in a park by myself. I wasn’t sure if I’d have fun alone, but it was actually quite nice to just have some time to myself to take in the sights, sounds and smells and go at my own pace.

I walked down Main Street trying to take in some of the details I often overlook in our rush to get to the rides. I headed for the exit and was on a boat back to the Wilderness Lodge by 12:30. I found DW and DS both still asleep and I quickly joined them. We needed our rest, because tomorrow was going to be a big day...

It toatlly stunk Beverly that we missed meeting :headache:

We were soaked and everyone (except me) was ready to head back to the resort. We'll have to make a resolution to meet in 2012! And get Stopher involved as well.

Love that you got to do MK by yourself. I really really wanted to. The one night it was open till 3 that we were there this last trip, my brother and I discussed sending my mom and Lexa back to the room after they got tired... who do you think wanted to crash first? My brother! My mom and I did a little shopping after Wishes and then we went and did the Princesses and watched the MSLP for the 2nd parade showing. Then we um took about pictures with every photopass person from the train station to the castle.. all while Alexa was asleep in the stroller! That's how we did the 3am EMH!

I've never thought about going into MK alone, but your update made it sound kinda fun. I bet it was nice to the rides in the order you wanted, and go on them as many times as you liked without having to convince others to take one more spin.
I can't believe Aloha Isle was closed, though. Normally, EMH is a busy time for them. :confused3

Ummmm… let me think about that and I’ll get back to you.

Let me start this update by mentioning one of my favorite things about Wilderness Lodge… The boat to the Magic Kingdom.
::yes::

The Magic Kingdom would still be open for another 3 ½ hours and I had some mountains to climb. :yay:

YAAAAAAA-HOO-HOO-HOO-HOOOEEEYYYY!!!
disney_85.gif

I had mentioned the possibility of my going back to the MK for EMH after they went to bed that first night. She was fine with the idea, and especially since she couldn’t ride everything, this would give me ample opportunity to get some rides in without them having to wait for me.
You got a good one there, and…
You owe her.

There was a sense of calm and quiet as I walked through the park.

I’d like to see that some time. We’re always there during peek season, but that will change soon (of course, I’ll be paying for collage so depending on the scholarship situation, I may not be going back for a while either)

I realize it is a MAN LAW that the electronic device is to be put away at Disney World, but since I was solo for a few hours, I decided I’d log in on the DISboards and join in on some of the banter in the DisDads Club as I toured MK.
The Law is that you ought not be replacing time with your kids and family in general with time on the devices.
If you’re on your own… it’s all good

As for the duck part… well, Dave, aka theduck619, was in the MK that very day. We’d texted back and forth a few times and I was hoping we could meet up during EMH. It turns out they’d had enough misery being wet and cold and left the park just as I was heading back.
That’s understandable (it’s basically why I couldn’t put together a meet with Barry back in July).

We live about 40 miles from each other and were in the MK on the same day and still have yet to meet face to face.

That however…

My first stop was at my favorite ride in the MK, the wildest ride in the wilderness. After a walk on ride, I thought I’d do it again… and then again.
One of my favorites too! Three walk ons in a row… that’s a win

After I finished my research in Tomorrowland
Yah… research… that’s the ticket.

I had just pulled my phone out of my pocket when a CM ran over and yelled at me telling me I couldn’t take pictures.
Wow… I’d never heard of that kind of anti-photo vigilance on the part of Disney before.
Rather surprising.

Aloha is closed. Sorry.

:headache:

After that I just slowly walked through the hub, stopping to just take in the sights. I looked at the castle and just enjoyed the fact that I was standing there in middle of the Magic Kingdom.
Having that kind of time to just stop and enjoy…
Ahhhhhhh…

It was the first time I’ve ever spent any time in a park by myself. I wasn’t sure if I’d have fun alone, but it was actually quite nice to just have some time to myself to take in the sights, sounds and smells and go at my own pace.
It should be a DisDad Goal to do this at least once.
Once may be enough, but at least once.

I missed two updates (sorry...a rough week...a dear friend's daughter passed away last Tuesday).

Sorry the baby got scared on the People Mover; I don't especially like that dark part myself. ;)

Love the Electric Parade pictures; we've missed this since it came back.

How great you got some solo time at the MK and got to do some of the attractions that pregant DW couldn't do and then not making them wait for you while you rode. You are so thoughtful. :thumbsup2

sounds like something secret happened on splash mountain I so want to know what happened now!

Glad that you got to enjoy all the coasters on your own!

Was she "fine" with the idea or was she "FINE." with it? Those words may seem alike, but they have completely different meanings.
Bus = transportation
Boat = awesome

I'd take boat over bus any day.:thumbsup2

I was walking down Main Street just before regular park closing at 10 pm and the majority of the crowd was heading for the exits.
That's the best kind of "fighting the crowds" you can have!

It was nothing like the crowds we’d seen just a couple of hours ago. There was a sense of calm and quiet as I walked through the park. The rain had stopped, the sky had cleared and the temperature was comfortable. It was an absolutely perfect evening.:goodvibes
:worship:

There is a corollaryto that MAN LAW - that you must be present and engaged with your family. Since your family was back at the hotel sleeping, no laws were broken. :thumbsup2

Its the night of the living walk on!

Or maybe it is smarter than I am… I really don’t know.
Biting my tongue. Biting my tongue. Biting my tongue.

Sounds like a cleanup unit from Men In Black. You're lucky they didn't erase your memory.
Now that I think about it, we're all in danger of being hunted down my the Mouse's Secret Service and having our memories modified just for reading this.

To my utter shock and horror, this is what I found
It's the start of the downfall of civilization...

After that I just slowly walked through the hub, stopping to just take in the sights. I looked at the castle and just enjoyed the fact that I was standing there in middle of the Magic Kingdom. It was the first time I’ve ever spent any time in a park by myself. I wasn’t sure if I’d have fun alone, but it was actually quite nice to just have some time to myself to take in the sights, sounds and smells and go at my own pace.
Sounds like a great night!

Definitely. Hated dealing with the stroller on buses. We had 3 to fold up every time we got on a bus way back when. :scared: The boat is awesome.

Like Barry said, the intonation of the word "fine" is very important here. It's sometimes known as the f-word in our house.

Only when your family is around. If you're by yourself, using electronic devices to taunt others is perfectly legal. It's what Walt would have wanted. :goodvibes

We live about 40 miles from each other and were in the MK on the same day and still have yet to meet face to face.

I dunno...you have a history of avoiding DisDads who are in the area...:rolleyes1

I believe I rode Space 4 times (walk-on every time)

:woohoo::cool1::banana:

I was just standing there with maybe 10 or 12 other people watching what was happening and I pulled out my phone to post about it to the DDC. I had just pulled my phone out of my pocket when a CM ran over and yelled at me telling me I couldn’t take pictures. It hadn’t even crossed my mind, but now that you mention it… Eh, why bother. It would just be a dark picture taken from far away with a phone anyway.:confused3

You might have seen prattpak doing something inappropriate for the camera on the ride.

NOOOOOOO!!

It was the first time I’ve ever spent any time in a park by myself. I wasn’t sure if I’d have fun alone, but it was actually quite nice to just have some time to myself to take in the sights, sounds and smells and go at my own pace.

Sounds like I'm gonna have to try that.

I found DW and DS both still asleep and I quickly joined them.

Good thing. What would have happened if they were awake? :confused3

Sounds like a cleanup unit from Men In Black. You're lucky they didn't erase your memory.

Now that I think about it, we're all in danger of being hunted down my the Mouse's Secret Service and having our memories modified just for reading this.

Wait a second…

How do we know that the memory he has of that event is correct at all? If the DisMIB were out and about, it’s possible that something else went down that evening this is the new memory that Andy was given…

For that matter how do we know Andy had such a great time on his solo trip at all… the whole thing could be an implanted memory…

Which means…

All of our memories of Disney could be implanted!!! :eek:

Oh, wait…
There still great memories, so I can live with that.
:goodvibes

Great update!

I hope to one day have a few hours of solo time in a park.

Too bad you missed the duck. :donald:

That boat to WL is key! We took it after eating dinner at WCC once and it is the best way to travel to MK.

It seems like you had the run of the park... it's nice to be able to walk on everything! :thumbsup2

What a nice night by yourself in MK! I've never thought about doing that myself but may have to see if I could work something out like that during our next trip. I wonder what was going on at Splash!

Can't wait to hear about the big day ahead!
I think you should definitely try to do it. It really was nice to just do whatever I wanted for a few hours without worrying about somebody else not having fun.

Great update Andy! :thumbsup2

This experience is what I'm also hoping to get a chance to do when we take our trip down in April.

We're staying at BLT and I'm hoping for a night or two that I might be able to make a solo trip to MK during EMH to catch a few attractions!
BLT... wow, you definitely have to do it if you're withing walking distance. :thumbsup2 :lmao:

It's well worth it. It is a completely different experience.

It toatlly stunk Beverly that we missed meeting :headache:

We were soaked and everyone (except me) was ready to head back to the resort. We'll have to make a resolution to meet in 2012! And get Stopher involved as well.
Out of curiosity, where did you watch MSEP and Wishes from?:confused3 We might have actually been close. I didn't really want to abandon DW and DS for a meet though, especially since we were there with our CM friend for most of the day.

I'm sorry they made you go back to the resort. You should have just told them to go on ahead so you could stay like I did.:thumbsup2 It really was a great night in the MK once the rain cleared out.

Love that you got to do MK by yourself. I really really wanted to. The one night it was open till 3 that we were there this last trip, my brother and I discussed sending my mom and Lexa back to the room after they got tired... who do you think wanted to crash first? My brother! My mom and I did a little shopping after Wishes and then we went and did the Princesses and watched the MSLP for the 2nd parade showing. Then we um took about pictures with every photopass person from the train station to the castle.. all while Alexa was asleep in the stroller! That's how we did the 3am EMH!
It was a blast! I hope you get a chance to do it sometime. That's funny that your brother was the first one who wanted to leave though.:rotfl2:

I've never thought about going into MK alone, but your update made it sound kinda fun. I bet it was nice to the rides in the order you wanted, and go on them as many times as you liked without having to convince others to take one more spin.
I can't believe Aloha Isle was closed, though. Normally, EMH is a busy time for them. :confused3
It was nice. I wasn't sure how I'd feel about being there by myself, but it honestly wasn't bad. I had to ride a lot of rides as a single rider anyway, so it really wasn't much different, except for the fact that I could just do anything I wanted as I felt like it.

Ummmm… let me think about that and I’ll get back to you.
Well, I can name 2 people who were sleeping through it in WL. :lmao:

You got a good one there, and…
You owe her.
Yes. But do you remember that day at the beach that I spent in the room with a toddler throwing a tantrum while DW spent a few hours at the cabana. Credit in the bank. :thumbsup2 :rotfl2:

I’d like to see that some time. We’re always there during peek season, but that will change soon (of course, I’ll be paying for collage so depending on the scholarship situation, I may not be going back for a while either)
This was the first time I've ever gone in a month that wasn't July or August. It was incredible.

The Law is that you ought not be replacing time with your kids and family in general with time on the devices.
If you’re on your own… it’s all good
:woohoo:

That’s understandable (it’s basically why I couldn’t put together a meet with Barry back in July).
Yeah. It really is hard. Especially when you take into account that there are other people with you. I was hoping we could meet up for EMH because DW isn't crazy about the idea of meeting strangers from a message board, but it just didn't work out.

That however…
We've tried once or twice...

One of my favorites too! Three walk ons in a row… that’s a win
It was hard to leave since I could just keep walking on. There were other things to see and do though.

Yah… research… that’s the ticket.
Science is fun.:lmao:

Wow… I’d never heard of that kind of anti-photo vigilance on the part of Disney before.
Rather surprising.
Shocked me. I'm assuming it was just a typical Splash Mountain breakdown, but that type of behavior is what causes rumors to start... and believe me people were talking around there.:lmao::rotfl2:

Having that kind of time to just stop and enjoy…
Ahhhhhhh…
Words can't describe it.

It should be a DisDad Goal to do this at least once.
Once may be enough, but at least once.
Once may be enough... or it may just be the beginning.:rotfl:

I missed two updates (sorry...a rough week...a dear friend's daughter passed away last Tuesday).
I saw that, I was sorry to read it.

I'll try to be easier on you. I know that was too much updating in one week for a DisDad TR.

Sorry the baby got scared on the People Mover; I don't especially like that dark part myself. ;)
I've never really noticed how long and dark it is before. There should be something visual along there just to make it interesting.:confused3

Love the Electric Parade pictures; we've missed this since it came back.
It was wonderful to see it again. Brought back some memories. Now I just want to see Spectro again.:lmao:

How great you got some solo time at the MK and got to do some of the attractions that pregant DW couldn't do and then not making them wait for you while you rode. You are so thoughtful. :thumbsup2
Yeah, thoughtful. :thumbsup2 :rotfl2:

sounds like something secret happened on splash mountain I so want to know what happened now!

Glad that you got to enjoy all the coasters on your own!
I have no idea what happened. Rumors were starting to go around the MK and the way CM's were acting, I thought I'd wake up and see something on the news about a horrible accident and the ride would be closed for an extended period of time. I checked Mobile Magic and Lines on my phone the next morning though and both showed it up and running. :confused3 Must have just been a typical breakdown, but the whole "no pictures" and clearing the bridge certainly isn't a good way to keep people from thinking it was something horrible.

Was she "fine" with the idea or was she "FINE." with it? Those words may seem alike, but they have completely different meanings.
When I came back to the room, my key worked. :confused3

Bus = transportation
Boat = awesome
Monorail = awesome X infinity

That's the best kind of "fighting the crowds" you can have!
::yes::

There is a corollaryto that MAN LAW - that you must be present and engaged with your family. Since your family was back at the hotel sleeping, no laws were broken.
Thanks for the reassurance.

Its the night of the living walk on!
:thumbsup2

Biting my tongue. Biting my tongue. Biting my tongue.
Why? I'd expect so much more from you. :lmao:

No, you're thinking of Universal Studios. Oh wait a minute, am I allowed to say that here??? :scared1:

It's the start of the downfall of civilization...
I assumed it was the zombie apocalypse.

Sounds like a great night!
It definitely was.

Definitely. Hated dealing with the stroller on buses. We had 3 to fold up every time we got on a bus way back when. :scared: The boat is awesome.
3 strollers? :eek: Was there anyone else there with you and Julie?

Like Barry said, the intonation of the word "fine" is very important here. It's sometimes known as the f-word in our house.
And as I said, my key card still worked to open the door when I got back, so I'd say it's all good.:thumbsup2

Only when your family is around. If you're by yourself, using electronic devices to taunt others is perfectly legal. It's what Walt would have wanted. :goodvibes
Walt's blessing is the only thing I need. :worship:

I dunno...you have a history of avoiding DisDads who are in the area...:rolleyes1
:sad2: Yeah, I know. But customer appreciation picnic or Dismeet. In other words, my choice was to make my employer happy and eat free porkchops, or have peanut butter and jelly with the Captain.

It was too bad Stopher had all your time locked up in the evening.

You might have seen prattpak doing something inappropriate for the camera on the ride.
I wouldn't expect anything less from him.:lmao:

NOOOOOOO!!
That pretty much says it right there.

Sounds like I'm gonna have to try that.
You definitely should. It really is a lot of fun. I probably never would have tried it myself if it hadn't been for reading about Stopher's solo trips.

Good thing. What would have happened if they were awake? :confused3
:confused3 I guess I would have had to tell them to keep it down so I can sleep. :lmao::rotfl2::rotfl:

Wait a second…

How do we know that the memory he has of that event is correct at all? If the DisMIB were out and about, it’s possible that something else went down that evening this is the new memory that Andy was given…

For that matter how do we know Andy had such a great time on his solo trip at all… the whole thing could be an implanted memory…

Which means…

All of our memories of Disney could be implanted!!! :eek:

Oh, wait…
There still great memories, so I can live with that.
:goodvibes
Wow. You are quite the conspiracy theorist. I think I just went to the park and had fun. My mind didn't feel like it was erased. I have a picture of a closed Aloha Isle, so unfortunately, I know that really happened. :lmao:

Great update!

I hope to one day have a few hours of solo time in a park.
Thanks. It really was fun. Definitely worth doing if you ever have the opportunity.

Too bad you missed the duck. :donald:
And I always thought Ducks liked the water.:rotfl2:

That boat to WL is key! We took it after eating dinner at WCC once and it is the best way to travel to MK.
The boat is awesome... about 99.9999% of the time. :rolleyes1

It seems like you had the run of the park... it's nice to be able to walk on everything! :thumbsup2
It was great. I've never had that experience before so it was incredible being able to take advantage of it.

Thats awesome that you were able to log some solo time in the MK. I used to take a lot of solo trips back when we lived in Florida (pre-DS). I really enjoyed solo trips, and I kinda miss the freedom sometimes. Maybe on our Feb trip, I'll steal your idea and sneak back out for some extra magic! :thumbsup2

Out of curiosity, where did you watch MSEP and Wishes from?:confused3 We might have actually been close. I didn't really want to abandon DW and DS for a meet though, especially since we were there with our CM friend for most of the day.

I'm sorry they made you go back to the resort. You should have just told them to go on ahead so you could stay like I did.:thumbsup2 It really was a great night in the MK once the rain cleared out.

We watched it from the right side of Main St. across from Casey's facing the castle. We saw the second MM&Y from the Candy store at the beginning of Main St.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter