Let's turn around. Magic Kingdom is open till 1AM! 3/23 Some Final Thoughts

Breakfast with Character

We were finally seated for breakfast about 5 minutes later than our 11:20 ADR. We sat down and started scouting the character rotation to see when we could make a break for the buffet line. It looked like they were still a couple of sections away, so DW and I decided we’d take turns getting food. Just as we were getting ready to head to the buffet line, the music started so that the characters could do their dance and all their guests could fling crumbs and globs of jelly on one another using their napkins as sling shots.
This was the turning point for DS’s interest in the characters. He’s never really seemed to care much for Goofy, and as luck would have it, our first character interaction was a 7’ tall dog running right by our table dancing and jumping around. His reaction looked something like this.

6628466293_c807594ee6_z.jpg

He never cried, but it was obvious much to my dismay, that he didn’t have any love for Goofy. Coincidently, guess who the first character was to come to our table.

6628468525_a14a59d630_z.jpg

It really didn’t go all that badly. While we were eating, Donald and Mickey were coming through the section next to ours, and he was standing up in his seat watching them and pointing them out.

6628470139_1f97be92d8_z.jpg

We didn’t get any good pictures with the characters during breakfast, but by the time Mickey came along, DS did decide to give the Chef his complements in the form of a high 5.

As for my comments on the breakfast, I love breakfast buffets, so I enjoyed the meal. It’s obvious though that you’re really paying more for the experience than the food when it comes to character meals. It wasn’t worth the price of admission for us, because we didn’t get to take full advantage of the character interactions. I think we will probably give it another try in the future, though, once DS decides he’s ready to be more comfortable with the characters on a consistent basis.

Having enjoyed a nice breakfast, it was time to head to the Magic Kingdom. We headed up to the monorail platform and got there just in time to see the doors close on a departing train. We were first in line for the next and one of the CM’s on the platform chatted with us a bit and gave DS a trading card.

We boarded the next monorail and rode around the loop to our destination.
I was nervous about bag check, because prior to this trip, I had never taken a bag into the parks. Turns out it wasn’t so bad. We sailed through and soon we had this view.

6628471879_3fe951007d_z.jpg

Followed by this one.

6628473089_91cc352114_z.jpg

We headed over to Adventureland, because you’re always supposed to go left at Disney World. Actually it is just kind of tradition. For some reason we seem to ride Jungle Cruise first… always have. Well, we got to stroller parking and when we started to get DS out of the stroller we found he was asleep. So much for worrying that there’d be too much to see for him to sleep in the parks.

Where do you go when you’re in Adventureland with a sleeping toddler? Aloha Isle, of course.

We grabbed a couple of Dole Whips and walked over to Tomorrowland to grab FP’s for Buzz so that we could ride when DS woke up. I grabbed FP’s and we found a bench in the shade to sit and formulate a plan for the afternoon. We have a friend who was there as a CM on the college program, so DW was trying to call her to let her know where we were and she told me I should go ahead and ride Space Mountain since we were right there. I’m certainly not going to argue with that logic. I headed to the standby line with a 25 minute wait. Not too bad with the games they have in there now. Space was fun as always and I came back outside to see that the skies were turning grey and DS was still sound asleep. We were in our window for Buzz and our CM friend was on her way to meet us. I decided to run over to get FP for Winnie the Pooh while DW stayed to wait for our CM friend.

DS woke up by the time I got back, and our CM friend was there. The skies were getting darker and it was apparent rain would be upon us very soon. I suggested heading to Buzz, but DW wanted to do something a little less intense first to get DS fully awake. With that in mind, we rode what would turn out to be DS’s first ride as well as the scariest, coldest and wettest ride of the entire trip…

I swore I posted something here after your last update... :confused3

That tree in WL is amazing. I just love the WL lobby.
It really is great. I think Whispering Canyon will become a fixture in future trips, just so we can get an opportunity to visit.

The view from your room wasn't horrible. This was ours once....

DSC06039.jpg
Are you sure this was WL???? :eek: That looks more like a view from a room in POP.

I can't wait to see how breakfast went. popcorn::
Well, all you have to do is look down a couple of posts. You snuck in on me.:rotfl2:

That first photo made the update email so worth following up on. Your son is way to cute, and that photo is way to funny

Your little boy is just too cute! :goodvibes At least he didn't cry when the characters came up to him. Did he warm up to characters more by the end of the trip?

I'm interested about the scariest/wettest ride coming up....

we rode what would turn out to be DS’s first ride as well as the scariest, coldest and wettest ride of the entire trip… [/COLOR]
the Speedway? :confused3:confused3

Dole Whips are always a great place to stop for a snack. So are you a DW Float kinda guy? Inquiring minds wanna know.... :confused3

It is interesting to see how your DS does on his first trip. I have a feeling this is what we will be in for when we take Christopher for the first time. He will be a lot younger than Juliana was for her first trip. Juliana was amazing.. I can see some serious meltdowns in my future! :lmao:

Just as we were getting ready to head to the buffet line, the music started so that the characters could do their dance and all their guests could fling crumbs and globs of jelly on one another using their napkins as sling shots.
Disney sure has developed an efficient food particle delivery system, haven't they? I'm still surprised every time we go there that I don't see the janitorial staff forming a picket line at the check in desk.

He never cried, but it was obvious much to my dismay, that he didn’t have any love for Goofy.
Uh oh.

Ah, the patented "grab the back of the pants" restraint system. A fool proof method if I've ever seen one. :thumbsup2 Also a favorite: bib overalls for kids. It's like putting a handle right on their back!

We didn’t get any good pictures with the characters during breakfast, but by the time Mickey came along, DS did decide to give the Chef his complements in the form of a high 5.
:woohoo:Awesome!:woohoo:

As for my comments on the breakfast, I love breakfast buffets, so I enjoyed the meal. It’s obvious though that you’re really paying more for the experience than the food when it comes to character meals. It wasn’t worth the price of admission for us, because we didn’t get to take full advantage of the character interactions. I think we will probably give it another try in the future, though, once DS decides he’s ready to be more comfortable with the characters on a consistent basis.
I think even with the character interactions, it's very hard to get your money's worth at a breakfast. $30 for eggs, french toast and bacon? Bacon is awesome, that's not debatable, but the price you pay for it is. I'm a notorious cheapskate, and if I can get away with breakfast in the room, I',m going to do it.

Having enjoyed a nice breakfast, it was time to head to the Magic Kingdom. We headed up to the monorail platform and got there just in time to see the doors close on a departing train.
The bright side would be that you would be first in line to ride up with the pilot. The bad side is that they don't allow that anymore. :headache:

I was nervous about bag check
Why was that? Hiding something there, Andy?

because prior to this trip, I had never taken a bag into the parks.
Oh. That's significantly less scandalous. Boring, almost. Moving on then...

We sailed through and soon we had this view.
What was little dude's reaction to the castle? :confused3

Where do you go when you’re in Adventureland with a sleeping toddler? Aloha Isle, of course.
I'd better order one for him, just in case he wakes up. And if he doesn't, well, someone's got to eat it before it melts.

and she told me I should go ahead and ride Space Mountain since we were right there. I’m certainly not going to argue with that logic.
No, honey, I'll sit here and wait with you...just kidding. SEE YA!

With that in mind, we rode what would turn out to be DS’s first ride as well as the scariest, coldest and wettest ride of the entire trip… [/COLOR]

It's a small world, and your boat tipped over.

Dole Whips are always a great place to stop for a snack. So are you a DW Float kinda guy? Inquiring minds wanna know.... :confused3
I'm a float man myself. Hmm....I'll need to check the fine print of our agreement to see if floats are covered...:surfweb:
It is interesting to see how your DS does on his first trip. I have a feeling this is what we will be in for when we take Christopher for the first time. He will be a lot younger than Juliana was for her first trip. Juliana was amazing.. I can see some serious meltdowns in my future! :lmao:
Well, I'm sure Mel, Juliana and Christopher will get through them. And when you're ready to act your age, you can get back to having fun. :thumbsup2

Hi :wave: joining in.

The beach looks so relaxing. We usually head to the beach on the Florida panhandle, either Destin or Panama City Beach.

Dole Whip floats are one of my favorite snacks in the MK.

Will People Mover be the scariest and wettest ride???

Just as we were getting ready to head to the buffet line, the music started so that the characters could do their dance and all their guests could fling crumbs and globs of jelly on one another using their napkins as sling shots.

Not to mention those that blew their noses in their napkins... :crazy2:

Hey, that looks like me on ToT! :rotfl:

How is he going to be a future DISDad if he doesn't like Goofy? :confused3

Cool! Did he have any stray food in his hand when he high-fived Mickey?

It’s obvious though that you’re really paying more for the experience than the food when it comes to character meals.

::yes::

It's Disney, though. Best just to not even look at the price tag.

I was nervous about bag check, because prior to this trip, I had never taken a bag into the parks.

Just what are you taking in there, Andy? :confused3

Well, we got to stroller parking and when we started to get DS out of the stroller we found he was asleep. So much for worrying that there’d be too much to see for him to sleep in the parks.

He was practicing for It's A Small World.

:woohoo:

If I recall, this was your first "official" Dole Whip, right?

We have a friend who was there as a CM on the college program, so DW was trying to call her to let her know where we were and she told me I should go ahead and ride Space Mountain since we were right there. I’m certainly not going to argue with that logic.

Good woman there! :thumbsup2

I suggested heading to Buzz, but DW wanted to do something a little less intense first to get DS fully awake. With that in mind, we rode what would turn out to be DS’s first ride as well as the scariest, coldest and wettest ride of the entire trip… [/COLOR]

:eek: TTA?

Breakfast with Character

We were finally seated for breakfast about 5 minutes later than our 11:20 ADR. We sat down and started scouting the character rotation to see when we could make a break for the buffet line. It looked like they were still a couple of sections away, so DW and I decided we’d take turns getting food. Just as we were getting ready to head to the buffet line, the music started so that the characters could do their dance and all their guests could fling crumbs and globs of jelly on one another using their napkins as sling shots.
This was the turning point for DS’s interest in the characters. He’s never really seemed to care much for Goofy, and as luck would have it, our first character interaction was a 7’ tall dog running right by our table dancing and jumping around. His reaction looked something like this.

6628466293_c807594ee6_z.jpg

Poor guy. Are you sure he didn't see one of those "goofy" DisDads and that scared him? ;)

It really didn’t go all that badly. While we were eating, Donald and Mickey were coming through the section next to ours, and he was standing up in his seat watching them and pointing them out.

6628470139_1f97be92d8_z.jpg

Love this "hold" on the child...a well used hold.

Perhaps as the trip goes along, he will get a picture with a character?

You are right...the breakfasts aren't really worth the price except easier access to the characters.

6628471879_3fe951007d_z.jpg

Followed by this one.

6628473089_91cc352114_z.jpg

Great photos!!!!

DS woke up by the time I got back, and our CM friend was there. The skies were getting darker and it was apparent rain would be upon us very soon. I suggested heading to Buzz, but DW wanted to do something a little less intense first to get DS fully awake. With that in mind, we rode what would turn out to be DS’s first ride as well as the scariest, coldest and wettest ride of the entire trip…

Oh oh...this doesn't sound good. :scared1:

Sorry that Chef Mickeys wasn't a smashing success. The look on your son's face pretty much mirrored how Everett was around the characters this trip. Everything was fine, as long as they kept a respectful distance. He got better the more he saw of them though, so I'm hoping Landon takes the same route.

Now you having me wracking my brain for what ride you could have been on- Astro Orbiter maybe? I am always afraid I'm going to fall out of that ride, and if it started raining, well, you'd be out of luck.

Yes that was POP... but your view was much better than mine. :lmao:
I'm always happy to stay at POP, regardless of the view.

That first photo made the update email so worth following up on. Your son is way to cute, and that photo is way to funny
I'm glad you liked it. We think it is kind of a funny picture too... more so than we did at the time that it happened. :rotfl2:

Your little boy is just too cute! :goodvibes At least he didn't cry when the characters came up to him. Did he warm up to characters more by the end of the trip?

I'm interested about the scariest/wettest ride coming up....
Thanks! He had moments when he did well with them and other times not so much. We didn't have any experiences with characters that I would call bad though. It just depended on his mood and who we were meeting.

the Speedway? :confused3:confused3
Good guess...

No, I typically prefer my ice cream and my drink to be separate. Unless it is a milkshake.

Reading TR's and PTR's was a huge help to me. I started looking for people writing about traveling with toddlers or infants so that I could get ideas. I'm sure I'll leave someone out, but I got some helpful tips and ideas in TR's and PTR's written by amandaw, khertz, candleonthewater and PirateKate.

There's probably a 50/50 chance that I might be working on another TR in about a year. This one would include an almost 3 year old and a 7 month old. I can only imagine how bad the meltdowns might be in that one.:rolleyes1

Caught up now! Didn't realize you had started your TR till you posted on mine!

Sorry DS son got sick. Remember those nights where Lexa would drink more milk that she should... Ick

Glad y'all made it to WL in time for your ADR. Poor DS with the characters! We lucked out and saw Snow White before any other characters!

Can't wait to see what you rode. I almost want to guess the people mover (TTA) though... hmmm

Disney sure has developed an efficient food particle delivery system, haven't they? I'm still surprised every time we go there that I don't see the janitorial staff forming a picket line at the check in desk.
I think it was you who wrote about this in a TR before... anyway, I remember reading something about unsanitary this practice is and that's all I could think about when they started the song. I was probably giving dirty looks to this kid across the aisle from me, because I could tell by looking at him that there had to be some gravy or ketchup or something about ready smack me upside the head once the twirling started.:rotfl:

I was devastated.:sad2:

Ah, the patented "grab the back of the pants" restraint system. A fool proof method if I've ever seen one. :thumbsup2 Also a favorite: bib overalls for kids. It's like putting a handle right on their back!
They really need to put a weight rating on the ones that fasten with snaps though.:rolleyes1

I think even with the character interactions, it's very hard to get your money's worth at a breakfast. $30 for eggs, french toast and bacon? Bacon is awesome, that's not debatable, but the price you pay for it is. I'm a notorious cheapskate, and if I can get away with breakfast in the room, I',m going to do it.
True... but that's why we had Cheerios for breakfast before we left our hotel. This 11:20 ADR was basically lunch with Mickey waffles.

And bacon.:thumbsup2

The bright side would be that you would be first in line to ride up with the pilot. The bad side is that they don't allow that anymore. :headache:
It's a shame. I never did get to experience it, but I'd rather see them err on the side of saftey.

Why was that? Hiding something there, Andy?
That dirty diaper in there might be classified as a WMD in the wrong hands. :confused3

Oh. That's significantly less scandalous. Boring, almost. Moving on then...
Sorry to disappoint.

What was little dude's reaction to the castle? :confused3
Non existant really. He was leaning forward with his arms on the tray in his stroller just looking around taking everything in.

I'd better order one for him, just in case he wakes up. And if he doesn't, well, someone's got to eat it before it melts.
I had a hard time just carrying/eating mine and pushing the stroller. But DW didn't finish hers so I at least got 1 and a half.:thumbsup2

No, honey, I'll sit here and wait with you...just kidding. SEE YA!
It might have been one of those tests to see if I was going to offer to stay there with her. If it was, I failed. :lmao::rotfl2::rotfl:

It's a small world, and your boat tipped over.
That might actually make IASW a little bit less scary. :confused3

I'm a float man myself. Hmm....I'll need to check the fine print of our agreement to see if floats are covered...:surfweb:
I thought it covered the entire Aloha Isle menu.:thumbsup2

Hi :wave: joining in.
:wave: Hi, glad you stopped by!

The beach looks so relaxing. We usually head to the beach on the Florida panhandle, either Destin or Panama City Beach.
We love Panama City too. We might have to make that our next beach destination. I always enjoy eating out on the deck/pier thing at Pineapple Willys there.

Dole Whip floats are one of my favorite snacks in the MK.
I find it hard to really say any snack is my favorite. I really haven't found many that I don't like. :rotfl2:

Will People Mover be the scariest and wettest ride???
Another good guess...

Not to mention those that blew their noses in their napkins... :crazy2:
:scared1:

Hey, that looks like me on ToT! :rotfl:
At least you're willing to publically admit you're a chicken. :confused3 :lmao:

How is he going to be a future DISDad if he doesn't like Goofy? :confused3
I don't know... It looks like I've really got my work cut out for me.

Cool! Did he have any stray food in his hand when he high-fived Mickey?
He ALWAYS has stray food in his hands. :thumbsup2 :rotfl2:

It's Disney, though. Best just to not even look at the price tag.
Maybe if we were on the regular dining plan... but we weren't and I at least had to make sure my credit card had a high enough limit. :rolleyes1

Just what are you taking in there, Andy? :confused3
Sippy cup, Cheerios, diapers, wipes, toys, hand sanitizer... you know... since they don't sell alcohol in the MK. :lmao::rotfl::rotfl2:

He was practicing for It's A Small World.
:sad2:

:woohoo:

If I recall, this was your first "official" Dole Whip, right?

Good woman there! :thumbsup2
Sometimes

I mean absolutely, 100% all the time! :thumbsup2

Another good guess...

Poor guy. Are you sure he didn't see one of those "goofy" DisDads and that scared him?
Just because Goofy is the official mascot of the DisDads doesn't mean we're goofy.

Although it is a pretty accurate description.:lmao::rotfl2:

You are right...the breakfasts aren't really worth the price except easier access to the characters.
Honestly, no matter what, it seems like you're paying for the atmosphere/experience for most of the Table Service places in WDW. Only a few would stand alone at their price level based on their food... and we did get to experience some of them.:thumbsup2

Oh oh...this doesn't sound good. :scared1:
It was less than spectacular... I'll just leave it at that.

Sorry that Chef Mickeys wasn't a smashing success. The look on your son's face pretty much mirrored how Everett was around the characters this trip. Everything was fine, as long as they kept a respectful distance. He got better the more he saw of them though, so I'm hoping Landon takes the same route.
It was really a day to day, minute to minute thing. He might like one and then have no interest in the next. He never had any meltdowns about the characters though, so I'll take that as a victory for the first trip.:thumbsup2

Now you having me wracking my brain for what ride you could have been on- Astro Orbiter maybe? I am always afraid I'm going to fall out of that ride, and if it started raining, well, you'd be out of luck.
It wasn't, but that was a very good guess. I hadn't even thought of that one.

I think it was you who wrote about this in a TR before... anyway, I remember reading something about unsanitary this practice is and that's all I could think about when they started the song.
Yes, that was me. It has been firmly established that I am not above reusing jokes.

True... but that's why we had Cheerios for breakfast before we left our hotel. This 11:20 ADR was basically lunch with Mickey waffles.

And bacon.:thumbsup2
Well played, Andy. Well played. ::yes::

I'm glad I have a nemesis who isn't highly motivated to antagonize me.

I was about three quarters of the way through the process and havig trouble finding just the right images for a few of your paragraphs when you posted the new one. It just wouldn’t have been as funny after that. But then again… if you’re even short on images in the future, I might be able to help you out in that instance.

We were finally seated for breakfast about 5 minutes later than our 11:20 ADR.

Not too bad for a Disney ADR.

Perfect description! I haaaaaate when they do that.
A room full of kids swinging half full napkins is like having an army of “Davids” slinging stones at every one else in the room.

He’s never really seemed to care much for Goofy,

That will change as he get to know you better

Quite the picture!

He got to that stage but still kept it together? Nice… he may have a good bit of self control going for him. Of course the events that fill the rest of this TR will eithere confirm or disprove this theory.

The boy knows what he likes

It’s obvious though that you’re really paying more for the experience than the food when it comes to character meals.

Depending on the venue this is unquestionably true. The best character interactions I had during meals were at the Chrystal Palace, Garden Grill and Liberty Tee Tavern. Breakfast is more convenient a time frame, but dinner will always come with a better meal.

Having enjoyed a nice breakfast, it was time to head to the Magic Kingdom. We headed up to the monorail platform and got there just in time to see the doors close on a departing train.

You could have walked from the Contemporary, but then again, you wouldn’t have gotten on the monorail. Too bad you couldn’t take advantage of the wait to ride up front. We did it once and hate that you can’t do it anymore.

I was nervous about bag check

Not carrying any contraband in there are ya’?

For some reason we seem to ride Jungle Cruise first…

I love a good bad joke in the morning!

Wise beyond your years (and I likely won’t be saying that very often).

She told me I should go ahead and ride Space Mountain since we were right there.

You got a good one there.

I’m certainly not going to argue with that logic.

Also… wise (savor it now… I suspect I’ll be giving you a hard time later on).

I suggested heading to Buzz, but DW wanted to do something a little less intense first to get DS fully awake. With that in mind, we rode what would turn out to be DS’s first ride as well as the scariest, coldest and wettest ride of the entire trip…

I like how the opening sentence set up the fact that what is about to transpire was not “exactly” your fault.

Hummmm… lets see… Tomorrowland, less intense, scariest, coldest and wettest ride… sounds like the TTA during a driving rain squall, but I could be wrong.

Caught up now! Didn't realize you had started your TR till you posted on mine!
I think you were gone when I started it anyway. :confused3

Sorry DS son got sick. Remember those nights where Lexa would drink more milk that she should... Ick
Such a pleasant surprise...:sad2:

Glad y'all made it to WL in time for your ADR. Poor DS with the characters! We lucked out and saw Snow White before any other characters!
I really don't think he felt much differently about face characters vs. furry characters:confused3 He could tell they weren't dressed like everybody else, I guess.:lmao:

Can't wait to see what you rode. I almost want to guess the people mover (TTA) though... hmmm
Good guess... this seems to be the leading vote getter.

I was about three quarters of the way through the process and havig trouble finding just the right images for a few of your paragraphs when you posted the new one. It just wouldn’t have been as funny after that. But then again… if you’re even short on images in the future, I might be able to help you out in that instance.
Great! This means I foiled your attempt to foil me! :woohoo:

Not too bad for a Disney ADR.
No, not bad at all. We had a bit of a wait, but we wanted to make sure we got there plenty early.

Perfect description! I haaaaaate when they do that.
A room full of kids swinging half full napkins is like having an army of “Davids” slinging stones at every one else in the room.
It really is a fun concept, but just think about it this way. You're walking back to your seat with a plate full of food and the music starts. A kid sitting near the aisle has just wiped approximately 2.5 gallons of syrup off of his face and starts twirling his napkin just as you pass. You get back to your seat and finish your meal, but when you go to stand up, the chair goes with you. :eek: :lmao:

That will change as he get to know you better
It better.:rotfl2:

Quite the picture!

He got to that stage but still kept it together? Nice… he may have a good bit of self control going for him. Of course the events that fill the rest of this TR will eithere confirm or disprove this theory.
Sometimes he does... sometimes he doesn't.:confused3 He does love the Fab 5... for the most part, so that definitely helped. I think he was just caught off guard by the size of Goofy in particular, especially when he was running towards us.

The boy knows what he likes
And what he likes can be different in 5 minutes. :rotfl2::rotfl:

Depending on the venue this is unquestionably true. The best character interactions I had during meals were at the Chrystal Palace, Garden Grill and Liberty Tee Tavern. Breakfast is more convenient a time frame, but dinner will always come with a better meal.
I will have to agree with you about Crystal Palace and Liberty Tree. I've never done Garden Grill. We tried to get an ADR there for dinner on our last day, but it didn't happen.

You could have walked from the Contemporary, but then again, you wouldn’t have gotten on the monorail. Too bad you couldn’t take advantage of the wait to ride up front. We did it once and hate that you can’t do it anymore.
And now you know why we did what we did. :thumbsup2 :rotfl2:

Not carrying any contraband in there are ya’?
:confused3 I didn't pack the bag. I guess I'd have found out at security though.:lmao:

I love a good bad joke in the morning!
:thumbsup2 Me too. Except it was about 1 pm.

Wise beyond your years (and I likely won’t be saying that very often).
Thanks... I think.. :confused3

You got a good one there.

Also… wise (savor it now… I suspect I’ll be giving you a hard time later on).
I'm sure you will...

I like how the opening sentence set up the fact that what is about to transpire was not “exactly” your fault.
Just stating the facts... :rolleyes1

Hummmm… lets see… Tomorrowland, less intense, scariest, coldest and wettest ride… sounds like the TTA during a driving rain squall, but I could be wrong.
And another guess for TTA.

Hopefully things will be slow enough at work in the morning that I can get this next update posted.

Character breakfast with young kids is always a new adventure. Sometimes they decide out of nowhere that characters are scary and sometimes they fall in love with them. :confused3

Dole Whips are the perfect solution to a sleeping son. :love: Glad the beginning of your MK day was smooth and relaxed.

Lol cute update. At least he didn't cry or worse. The first time my DN met Pluto he punched him :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter