Let's scrap in the New Year!!! January Page Challange

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm assuming its not too late to join, so please sign me up for 8 pages for the remainder of January. I'd like to complete at least four pages every week but since I've never done this before, I'll take it one step at a time!!

Thanks for allowing me to join!

I am new here and starting a little late. Have been very busy getting ready for the Marathon Weekend at WDW and going on a Disney Dream Cruise this next weekend. But enough said I have to get caught up on my pages. I will get at least 16 pages done by the end of the month.:thumbsup2

party::welcome:party:
the more the merrier
thanks for joining in this fun

updating to here

forgot to update my own :badpc:

got Wishes, Illuminations, Good Morning, Front & Back, and Castle show done - 3 sets each double pages

so adding 30 for me
since I post pics of these you would think I could had add them, I must be :sick:

Sorry Reddy, I've forgotten to add my completed pages. Thanks for the reminder :thumbsup2

Pleade add 36 pages for me :)

Please add 5more for me. I need to order pictures this weekend, got a code from snapfish for 25% off plus free shipping.:cool1: Oh and I found 4 years worth of Christmas cards that need to be put in albums....

I am finally on the board. Only 2 pages & I spent 2&1/2 hours, but its been so long....I couldn't find anything! I didn't even do the pages I wanted to start with because I know I have Lego paper somewhere & couldn't put my hands on it. I did find out that I have WAY too much stuff, especially Disney scrapbook stuff!! Go figure!

OK getting this update to here
DH is off for the next 2 days so if I"m not around - you know it is his fault

I finished 5 pages today so my total is 13/30.

Still hoping I can meet my goal by the end of the month.

I'm in too! I have been scrapping so much this month! Will need to count and see what I have completed so far!

I made it through Mousescrappers Marathon...I completed all 16 speed scrap challenges...whew I am tired. Come back tomorrow and post how many pages I completed, some of the challenges I ended up doing another page to make it a 2 page layout!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter