Let's scrap in the New Year!!! January Page Challange

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finished 2 more pages today.

Work is so busy it's taking over my life. No scrapping or anything else is getting done.

ya'll had a busy week-end - great job everyone
I"m still inkscaping!!:confused3

updating to here

Please add 3 more for me today!!!

Just 2 shy of my goal.. so I will tack them onto tomorrow's goal..:artist:

ETA: Please add 5 more for me today!!!
I went over my goal for today!!!

Oh just great... looks like there is a tornado warning at the state line... once is crosses over it'll be on top of PJ... guess I'll be up most of the night...

I just finished a 20 page album that I am giving to a family member that is getting married in a couple of months. Now it is time to think about February because I have a couple of hundred pictures from our Disney Dream Cruise in Jan 2013.:woohoo:

I know I'm a day late, but I finished 5 pages yesterday. I'm definitely short of my goal but I'll reset and start over for February!

I didn't join this one but I did 18 pages in Jan and tomorrow I'm headed to crop for 5 hrs.. I'll be sure to join on the feb thread.

I've updated this thread since Reddy is at work... I'll check the winner and make sure they know to start February's challenge...

Looks like I just squeaked passed JLD this month....

I'll get the new thread started now..

Great job everyone!!!

I didn't join this one but I did 18 pages in Jan and tomorrow I'm headed to crop for 5 hrs.. I'll be sure to join on the feb thread.

more than welcome to join in - please join in the fun next month too

I've updated this thread since Reddy is at work... I'll check the winner and make sure they know to start February's challenge...

Thank you Nan

Looks like I just squeaked passed JLD this month....

I'll get the new thread started now..

Great job everyone!!!
:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:
hope this means we are going to be going great again

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter