• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Let's Play "The Next Poster"...Disneyland style! Part 2

If you are talking about this bridge then TRUE.

The next poster has napped somewhere inside the park. Where?

lana772 said:
If you are talking about this bridge http://s1321.photobucket.com/user/Lana772/media/_facebook_-1914058668__zpsbeef020d.jpg.html then TRUE.

The next poster has napped somewhere inside the park. Where?

Pretty sure it is a different one. You know the one that literally moves up, then down into the water. It looked like fun, when I saw a couple of tiny kids walking across it. Well.....I ain't that tiny...so probably never again. :faint: lol

Nope, always too afraid that I might either end up with me purse strings pilfered by pirates or becoming the "special guest of honor" of Trader Sam and his village.

The next poster has dined at all of the character meals to date?

False. NOT fond of Character Meals.
...and False to the bridge one, I think. I don't recall that bridge.

The next poster enjoys consuming a Disney pickle on their visits.

I have not had one yet. What can I say? ;) :)

The next poster is looking forward to going on an Indy adventure.

True. But at the moment I don't know when that will be.

The next poster has tried the Fried Pickles at Carnation Cafe. (I have not, but it's on my list)

No I have not. Maybe one day.

The next poster is eagerly awaiting for the re-opening of BTMRR.

Yes.
TNP has a pressed penny collection and intends on figuring out how to best display them someday.

False. I do not, but my daughter found this picture on-line and wants to make one for her Grandma.

The next poster has done Disneyland with multiple generations of family. Has anyone had 4 generations there at the same time?

True, we've had three generations there at once, but never 4 (although when I was pregnant, my parents and I had brunch with my grandparents at Goofy's kitchen, does that count for 3 1/2?).

TNP has taken an infant (under a year) to DLR. Any fun stories to share about the experience?

False. We had the opportunity to take my daughter when she was an infant but figured why when she wouldn't remember it so we left her at Grandma's house. It would have been nice to have her their on one hand, but on the other hand it was nice to get away also, it was when we came out of Alaska so it had been a long time (13 years) since I had been, it was my wife's first visit, and we only had one day so I knew we would have to do to do the park commando style. And like I said she wouldn't have remembered it anyway.

Sorry I haven't been around in awhile, been busy since my return from Disney World.

TNP likes to ride Autopia. My wife will not ride that ride for some reason.

False. I'm with your wife on this one. The smells and exhaust make me sick.

The next poster won't ride the submarine ride. I have a few times, but the claustrophobic feeling takes the fun out of it for me.

True, but only because the subs are closed indefinitely. Some think it's forever to make room for star wars land.

TNP has watched WOC from the 6th floor of GCH.

True! It wasn't a great view but we got to go straight into our rooms afterwards.

TNP has had an ornament personalized at WDW.

False. We did get some ornaments when we were there in December, but we did not personalize them.

TNP has a goofy hat.

CaptainEIEIO said:
False. We did get some ornaments when we were there in December, but we did not personalize them.

TNP has a goofy hat.

Well some may say that some of me hats are goofy, but honestly I don't think so. I love all of my hats.....

Oh......wait....this just in.......a Disney Goofy style hat.
Nevermind .........

;)

No.....

The next poster has Mickey ears.
~~~~~~

And if you do, he wants them back please. He looks rather funny without them, plus its really hard for him to hear clearly these days without his ears on.

Well of course I have Mickey ears. There in the curio with all my other valuable Disney stuff.

TNP's first visit to Disneyland was before 1970.

True. Cruella DeVille.

TNP has taken a picture with all 7 of the seven dwarfs in a group picture, not 1 by 1.

We had the chance to finally have this done at our last trip to Disney World during the Very Merry Christmas Party. It is now one of our favorite pictures.

No, only 6, thanks to Bashful being well....way too bashful!
No amount of coaxing would work. Then he ran off, back to the cottage. Well doggy now imagine that?

;)

No, not a one. I take pictures of characters, not with them.

The next poster enjoys a Dole Whip or float while waiting for Jose and friends next show.

False. I've never had a dole whip or a float and I dont know who Jose is.

The next poster is currently planning their next Disney trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter