Let's Play "The Next Poster"...Disneyland style! Part 2

WTFetus said:
False; I never actually bought a churro in the parks yet. True about turkey legs though. ;)

TNP plans to skate in Olaf's rink this season.

No way Jose! I I have a pretty good aversion to my butt hitting the cold ice! :faint: ;) lol

The next poster is planning on visiting Disneyland next year.

TRUE. No firm plans yet, as we spent 9 days in WDW and 2 days in DL in calendar year 2014, but I WILL make this happen.

TNP has ridden the Haunted Mansion Holiday this year.

Kristina4109 said:
TRUE. No firm plans yet, as we spent 9 days in WDW and 2 days in DL in calendar year 2014, but I WILL make this happen.

TNP has ridden the Haunted Mansion Holiday this year.

No, for I did not visit during Halloween time and I'm not visiting during holiday time.
However, even if I had or would be, it is highly unlikely that I would visit hmh, because I completely prefer the traditional Haunted Mansion.

The next poster likes to window shop along Main street.

True, and Buena Vista street is growing on me, as well!

TNP, likes Beignets, better than Churro's?

True, and Buena Vista street is growing on me, as well!

TNP, likes Beignets, better than Churro's?
I actually have not had those at Disney parks yet. I do like the churros, but not the increased price though. :faint: lol No, really.

The next poster has set upon a jingle jungle cruise this year?

No way Jose. lol I will be visiting in Feb. though.

The next poster will be getting a measles vacinnation before their next visit to DLR.

Nope, I had measles as a kid.

The next poster will be going back 48 years after their last trip, like me :)

Nope, I had measles as a kid.

The next poster will be going back 48 years after their last trip, like me :)

True - I was there! It was about 1967 or 1968 and it was our second trip in about 3 years. I was 8 years old!

The next poster visited the park as a kid in the 50's, 60's or 70's and remembers something fun that they saw or did.

Last edited:
true.....went many times as a kid. The first time 1957 :eek:

tnp stay on site every time they visit

I have stayed onsite, but not during every visit. Maybe one day. Until then perhaps, I am a Wyndham girl. :)

The next poster is gearing up for Disney's 60 th Anniversary celebration.

True! I am planning on planting myself on Mainstreet with my golden Mickey ears (grammar edit) and waiting for the new firework show and parade! (I need to make plans for a restroom break...)

The next poster has fond memories of the Mainstreet Electrical parade (at Disneyland of course). :-(

Last edited:
True. I love that parade. I would like to know if anyone is interested in forming a liberation party. The tough part would be attempting to figure out how to sneek the entire parade all the way back to its rightful home without unwanted attention or detection? Any ideas? Anyone? :)
Currently listening to L' America. Gives me ideas... :flower1: :daisy: :butterfly:hippie:Peace out man! :jester:

The next poster has seen at least one odd and or annoying situation at the land.

True! Once several years ago while we were waiting in line for Buzz, several families ahead of us had a small kid who needed to pee. So, their mom whipped out some sort of container and the kid peed in it. Everyone around them looked at each other, making sure everyone had just seen what they saw.

TNP has a special traditions when visiting disneyland.

True...not sure if they are so special but we always go to Café Orleans for the Monte Cristo and pomme frites (sp.?)

TNP will visit DL sometime during the 60th Anniversary Celebration.

True. We will be visiting twice (August and November) during the 60th Anniversary Celebration.

TNP has visited more than two times this year (while living more than say 10 hours driving distance).

True! Twice this year from WA state, and we just bought our first pair of AP's!! I love it at Disneyland and I am hoping the September heat doesn't bother us too much!

TNP named a pet after a Disney character

True at times.

The next poster is planning their first Disneyland visit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter