• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Lets go to Disney #AGAIN! {and other annoying #Hashtags} A September 2016 Pre Trip Report

Thank you! Frozen is the one I'm most concerned about too, but it's a few days into our vacation so we shouldn't have a problem.

Hi! Your PTR is great! I love fall trips, and free dining is always a great bonus!
I like your ADR picks. I love love love Chefs de France! We eat there every year #creaturesofhabit LOL I'm sure you and your family will really enjoy it. If you like seafood, I would definitely recommend the lobster bisque!

We have been known to rope drop and ride Test Track and Rock N Roller Coaster and Expedition Everest 3x in a row each!

Well those are the best rides in each park, so multiple rope drop rides is a must!! We can never make it park for rope drop lol. I think I've made it once and it was to get to the studios before open to sign my nephew up for jedi training lol

Thank you! Frozen is the one I'm most concerned about too, but it's a few days into our vacation so we shouldn't have a problem.

Hi! I'm sure you will have no problems getting a FP for this. We planned ours at the end of the trip, but there were times available for our arrival day too. Good luck when your FP day arrives :bitelip:

Hi! Your PTR is great! I love fall trips, and free dining is always a great bonus!
I like your ADR picks. I love love love Chefs de France! We eat there every year #creaturesofhabit LOL I'm sure you and your family will really enjoy it. If you like seafood, I would definitely recommend the lobster bisque!

Well those are the best rides in each park, so multiple rope drop rides is a must!! We can never make it park for rope drop lol. I think I've made it once and it was to get to the studios before open to sign my nephew up for jedi training lol
Thank you for reading my pre trip report! #NewFriendAlert

Thank you so much for the lobster bisque recommendation! As a former New Englander, I LOVE seafood.

I hope that you make it to Rope Drop on your next trip! It is so hard to wake up in the morning so early on vacation, but once you are finally in the park its #WorthIt !!

I am very very very very excited to ride FEA!! While we do miss Maelstrom, we are all for experiencing new attractions!

I am very very very very excited to ride FEA!! While we do miss Maelstrom, we are all for experiencing new attractions!

My FP day is actually a day earlier than I thought :confused3 but I got on when I woke up which was only an hour later and got Frozen with no problem. Mornings were gone but we were looking for afternoon anyway.

According to Vacation Countdown App on my phone, we have 45 more days to go until we fly to Orlando and check into the beautiful Caribbean Beach Resort for our next Walt Disney World Vacation! It seems like such a LOOOOONG way away and I am getting very impatient. #CantWaitToSeeMickey

On a #BrighterNote we leave this Saturday for our #Summer Vacation! We have rented a 2 bedroom, 980.0 sf condo at Madeira Beach in Florida. The photos of the condo online look absolutely terrific with a full kitchen complete with granite countertops, dining room, living room, 2 bedrooms, 1 1/2 bathrooms, and a fabulous beach front balcony overlooking the tropical looking beach. #Paradise

The location of Madeira Beach is right in between Clearwater and St. Petersburg on the Gulf Side of Florida. We decided to go to someplace new for summer vacation this year and we somehow chose Madeira Beach! It looks absolutely gorgeous and it is very convenient to a lot of fun things to do. We are super beachy people who will sit on the sand in our chairs and read a book ALL DAY long while sipping a cold beverage! #VacationMode

This is Madeira Beach Florida:

madeira-beach-treasure-island.jpg

Madeira Beach is a teeny tiny strip of land with white powdery sand and clear turquoise waters.

madeirabeach.JPG

This is the view from our condo as shown on the website that we booked from:

46607_810_xlg.jpg

It will be sad to be SO CLOSE to Walt Disney World and not even go visit..... now that I think of it, maybe we can make that happen somehow. #WheelsAreTurning

I suppose that I will have plenty of time to finish my Disney World Vacation plans while we are at the beach all next week. Right now I kind of feel like I'm finished with my plans... but you all know how THAT goes. #TweakingThePlans

If you are reading this... I hope that you are all having a fabulous week! :flower1:

According to Vacation Countdown App on my phone, we have 45 more days to go until we fly to Orlando and check into the beautiful Caribbean Beach Resort for our next Walt Disney World Vacation! It seems like such a LOOOOONG way away and I am getting very impatient. #CantWaitToSeeMickey

On a #BrighterNote we leave this Saturday for our #Summer Vacation! We have rented a 2 bedroom, 980.0 sf condo at Madeira Beach in Florida. The photos of the condo online look absolutely terrific with a full kitchen complete with granite countertops, dining room, living room, 2 bedrooms, 1 1/2 bathrooms, and a fabulous beach front balcony overlooking the tropical looking beach. #Paradise

The location of Madeira Beach is right in between Clearwater and St. Petersburg on the Gulf Side of Florida. We decided to go to someplace new for summer vacation this year and we somehow chose Madeira Beach! It looks absolutely gorgeous and it is very convenient to a lot of fun things to do. We are super beachy people who will sit on the sand in our chairs and read a book ALL DAY long while sipping a cold beverage! #VacationMode

This is Madeira Beach Florida:

View attachment 182930

Madeira Beach is a teeny tiny strip of land with white powdery sand and clear turquoise waters.

View attachment 182927

This is the view from our condo as shown on the website that we booked from:

View attachment 182928

It will be sad to be SO CLOSE to Walt Disney World and not even go visit..... now that I think of it, maybe we can make that happen somehow. #WheelsAreTurning

I suppose that I will have plenty of time to finish my Disney World Vacation plans while we are at the beach all next week. Right now I kind of feel like I'm finished with my plans... but you all know how THAT goes. #TweakingThePlans

If you are reading this... I hope that you are all having a fabulous week! :flower1:
If I was that close to Disney I'd be tempted to go too :scratchin

If I was that close to Disney I'd be tempted to go too :scratchin

yeah... and it didn't even hit me until I just typed that update a few minutes ago. Maybe we could head to Disney Springs for half a day.......... hmmmmmmmm. #MyHusbandIsGonnaKillMe :love:

I'm here!!! #StartTheParty party:

It looks like we have several overlapping days! You'll want to look for me Sunday night as I bolt from the exit of EE to the entrance to get back on! Again and again and again! #HopeIDon'tPuke

Your Dad and I are #BomaBuddies! I HAVE to eat at Boma every trip. That is non-negotiable. And this next trip I'm eating there twice. 'Cause it's two weeks. And we're switching resorts, so it's like it's two trips. And I always go to Boma every trip. #MakesSense #Don'tArgueWithaCrazyPerson

Enjoying your PTR! #ILoveYourHashtags #ThisIsFun #ICouldGoForever #SomeoneStopMe

Our ADR's for our September trip were so much fun to make! #ImLying

This is my favorite hashtag so far! Made me laugh!!

What a fun trip! We are going in Aug/Sept and on Sept. 3rd our fastpass times overlap for Space Mountain. We'll make sure to wave as our rocket flies by.

I'm here!!! #StartTheParty party:

It looks like we have several overlapping days! You'll want to look for me Sunday night as I bolt from the exit of EE to the entrance to get back on! Again and again and again! #HopeIDon'tPuke

Your Dad and I are #BomaBuddies! I HAVE to eat at Boma every trip. That is non-negotiable. And this next trip I'm eating there twice. 'Cause it's two weeks. And we're switching resorts, so it's like it's two trips. And I always go to Boma every trip. #MakesSense #Don'tArgueWithaCrazyPerson

Enjoying your PTR! #ILoveYourHashtags #ThisIsFun #ICouldGoForever #SomeoneStopMe

This is my favorite hashtag so far! Made me laugh!!

Haha... yes I literally was NOT laughing while trying to make the ADR's... why is it so stressful to pick out where we want to eat? #TooMuchFoooood And ok, I'm totally going to be watching for you running in and out of EE... and we might be following! #EEForever

Boma is ridiculously amazing isn't it? The massive amount of choices makes it one of the best places to eat with a group because there is literally something delicious for everyone! The fact that you are going TWICE this trip is really awesome... Kinda makes me want to rethink our ADRs again. :rainbow:

What a fun trip! We are going in Aug/Sept and on Sept. 3rd our fastpass times overlap for Space Mountain. We'll make sure to wave as our rocket flies by.

Omgosh... I will TOTALLY be waving at you in your rocket in Space Mountain. I will be with one riding the other rocket with a HUGE SMILE on my face!! #HiRocketFriend :flower:

#EEFOREVER!!!!!

10703752_10205456663115194_8286962328294237916_n.jpg

Oh no, the track is out! What are we going to do?????

Today is a very special and important day because... I did our online check-in for our fabulous September Caribbean Beach Resort stay! #BOOM!

For our 2 requests, I chose:
1. Martinique Village
2. Ground Floor

building.jpg

We shall see if Disney grants us with both requests, or 1 of these requests, or if they stick us out in the middle of nowhere with nothing but a tent and sleeping bags.

VindolandaTent02.jpg

I will be sure to keep you all posted! #MartiniquePlease

Thank you for reading! #YouRawk

Last edited:
Today is a very special and important day because... I did our online check-in for our fabulous September Caribbean Beach Resort stay! #BOOM!

For our 2 requests, I chose:
1. Martinique Village
2. Ground Floor

View attachment 183087

We shall see if Disney grants us with both requests, or 1 of these requests, or if they stick us out in the middle of nowhere with nothing but a tent and sleeping bags.

View attachment 183088

I will be sure to keep you all posted! #MartiniquePlease

Thank you for reading! #YouRawk

We did ours yesterday! I requested Aruba near transportation. #hopethatwasagoodcall #ilikethearubabuildingbecauseitspink :rotfl:

It was between Aruba or Jamaica. But pink buildings won.

I totally think you made the right choice! The only reason that we chose Martinique is because I like to be near the main building. EVEN THOUGH the walk across the island is a short walk too. #CanWeLeaveTomorrow

I totally think you made the right choice! The only reason that we chose Martinique is because I like to be near the main building. EVEN THOUGH the walk across the island is a short walk too. #CanWeLeaveTomorrow

We didn't do a preferred room so I picked what seemed closer from the other buildings which left those two so why not pick by building color? (I think there was another building but I liked Aruba and Jamaica best). #yesiwanttoleavetomorrow

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter