Let’s laugh.. what’s the craziest thing you’ve seen during pandemic times

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are the face masks recommended now? I have some I bought last year, but never needed. We're flying in a few days. Should I break them out? In addition to a mask, I assume.

Where I live, there is a mask mandate in all public transportation. Of course, on my bus line, teenagers remove their masks as soon as they have passed by the driver... Even under partial lockdown. :mad:
Sorry, I meant the face shields, in addition to the masks.

Apparently there is an over the speaker code message which means the *crazy person * anti masker* is in the Sobeys grocery store.

My mom works at a larger retail chain that's been pretty tight about masks and procedures. They'll just go across the intercom and tell the whole store there's a person who's refusing to wear a mask near the doors. They get a few claiming exemptions as well and that's also communicated.

I work at home, so I'm not out and about too much to see odd things but a friend saw two young women take all of the pasta at Superstore. Stuck one arm out and pulled it all down with a swoop into the cart. Were joking about how everyone was staring at them apparently.

My mom works at a larger retail chain that's been pretty tight about masks and procedures. They'll just go across the intercom and tell the whole store there's a person who's refusing to wear a mask near the doors. They get a few claiming exemptions as well and that's also communicated.

I work at home, so I'm not out and about too much to see odd things but a friend saw two young women take all of the pasta at Superstore. Stuck one arm out and pulled it all down with a swoop into the cart. Were joking about how everyone was staring at them apparently.
Did no one stop them and warn them....thats a lot of carbs....protect their health

Well, sure. If you’re going to load your cart that way, imagine how many packages are probably all broken.

seriously, I guess it’s possible they are feeding a large crowd, maybe even for charity?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter