Lego Font

Mayhem1976

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone. I'm planning on a Lego birthday party for my son's 6th birthday. I've been trying to make his name in the Lego font with but I can't get it to look right in word. I don't have photoshop and while I would love to get it, I think that might have to wait.

I was hoping that someone could do the names Conor and Ronan to look like the lego symbol.

Thank you!!!

I am not totally sure of what you want but I did give it a try.

I did the names with the red background and without in case you were putting them on a red shirt.

oh, thank you both!!! That's exactly what I wanted!! I was going to put them on the goody bags and a shirt (need one for little brother too!!)

Thank you so much!!

I am new to this board but I was wondering how you made the font, I am having a party for my son and want to print out his name in Lego but can't figure out how. What software do you have that you are able to do this or how can I get one?
Thanks

Those look great! I was looking for the name Anthony in a lego font w/ the red background....not sure if you are still taking requests?

I wasn't sure which DISign you wanted? So, I did both and also included something new I did. Hope you like them!!

I wasn't sure which DISign you wanted? So, I did both and also included something new I did. Hope you like them!!

Thank you so, so much!!!!! Perfect!!! My son's 8th birthday is tomorrow and he can't have food coloring and had requested "a lego cake with no food coloring". I bought some natural food coloring but it looked terrible so started over with plain white frosting and in the meantime he was crying because he thought his cake would look terrible. This will look great on the cake!! Thank you again!

Could you make Kyle with the Lego font please????:)
We are having a Lego party this weekend and surprising him with the news of a trip to Legoland FL in August.
Any Leogland designs out there?

Here you go!

LEGOBORDERKYLE.jpg

DANque,
Could you do the Lego design (red with lego brick border) with the name JAYDEN? Thank you so much! Awesome design! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter