• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Lego Font

Hi DANque!

Could you please make some for me as well? My cousin and I are taking our children to FL this winter and the boys are BIG lego fanatics!

I would really appreciate the red w/ colored brick border for the following names:

Allison
Stephen
Michael
Matthew
Andrew
Loralynne

Thank you in advance for your time and talent!

~AMK

(I thought I'd include the girls in case they have "lego" envy! :rotfl2:)

Your disigns are HERE! Hope you like them. :thumbsup2

Please make sure to download them to your computer. After 5 days, they will be deleted. Sorry, running out of room on Photobucket.

Your disigns are HERE! Hope you like them. :thumbsup2

Please make sure to download them to your computer. After 5 days, they will be deleted. Sorry, running out of room on Photobucket.

These are awesome! Thank you so much. The kids will LOVE them.

I hate to ask, but is it possible to get one changed? The Loralynne is missing the "e" at the end. I'm really sorry to ask.

These are great! Thank you so much!!!:)

I am so sorry about that. I have made the correction and it is uploaded to Photobucket.

I am so sorry about that. I have made the correction and it is uploaded to Photobucket.

No big deal! Thank you so much for doing these for me! I downloaded them to my computer already, so you can delete them whenever.

Thanks again so much! The kids LOVE them already!!!!

~AMK:)

I am so glad they liked them. Enjoy. I am working on some Lego mickey ear designs. Haven't posted them yet but wanted to let you know if you might be interested.

Hi there DANque! Great DISigns!!!

Perfect for our upcoming trip in two weeks - My son is looking forward to celebrating his birthday in Legoland and WDW!

Could you do a Lego design for him with:

"Happy Birthday
Quinn"

On it, please?

I would really appreciate it!

Thank you! :wave2:

My grandson is almost 3000 miles away from us.. He has autism and when he finds something he likes it's the ONLY thing he likes.. Right now he is all about Ninjago legos.. His birthday is in a few weeks.. Could you come up with a special design for him pretty please? His name is Andrew. I will be making a tshirt and anything I can think of with the design and placing in his box of birthday goodies.. Its going to be a party in a box theme. :)
thanks so much in advance. :) I was so excited to see the WORD LEGO.. :cool1::cheer2:

I am honored to help disign something special for your wonderful grandson. Here are several disigns for you to decide on. Hope you can find something that you like..or that he will like.

These disigns below can be either RED, BLUE, YELLOW OR GREEN!

A couple NAME FILLS for you..

Another couple disigns...

Please click the thumbnails to see the larger DISigns. Thanks.

Nena

:yay::yay::yay: Oh Nena, you have me jumping for joy.. I love them.. I saved them all.. I know I will be using every single one of them.. I will be sure to share pictures with you when I am done.. :)
Thank you so very much!

Glad you liked them and I hope they help make his birthday special. Would love to see pictures of them when you are done.

I was so glad to help!!

What awesome DISigns!

My son would love these with the Mickey head, I already requested one, but can I do a repeat request for the red Mickey head and the lego name fill for:

Quinn

?

I am sorry to ask again. Thank you if you can do it.

:hug:

There is no problem requesting other disigns. Do you want the Ninjago that are with the lego name fill?

Amanda85, I can make you but I need to know exactly which one you want? I will have these made tonight once we get back home.

Ok, for Quinn...

For Jasse... I wasn't sure exactly how you wanted his name.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter