• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Lego City Mining Set $39.97 @ Walmart

Assuming it is the same ad everywhere...You want the ad with the Halloween stuff on the front cover (my store had a couple different ads :confused3). Page 18 bottom right corner.

My ad must be different. I have the one that has Halloween stuff on the front, but I have a Vaporizer on the bottom of pg 18. LOL Thanks for trying tho.

Oh my gosh, thank you so much OP!! I have seen this thread for days and didn't read it, read it today, went straight to Walmart
And there were 5 on the shelf!! I bought 4, 2 for my older sons and 2 for my nephews. I am going to be the best aunt ever!!

Turns out my neighbor was able to get our local Wal-Mart to give her a raincheck today so I'm going to try that tomorrow!

I just checked the website and they have it listed there for 39.97 right now. All the stores near me are out of stock so this is great. Also if you ship to store it is free shipping!

Thanks for posting this great deal. I was able to price match at Target. Our Walmart did not even have a spot for them on the shelf. DH put Legos on his Christmas list, he is a big kid at heart, so this is what he will be getting.

Of course, Wal-Mart is out of stock online now. And it doesn't look like any of my local stores has it but when DH gets home from work, I'm going on a mission!

Walmart online has the $39.97 price now and in stock for pick up today at a store close to us! Just ran over and picked it up! Thanks for posting this!

Walmart online has the $39.97 price now and in stock for pick up today at a store close to us! Just ran over and picked it up! Thanks for posting this!

Thanks so much for this! I live 35 miles from a WM, but got it for the 39.97 and pick up in store is ready today, but it said I had 14 days to pick it up.

Thanks so much for this! I live 35 miles from a WM, but got it for the 39.97 and pick up in store is ready today, but it said I had 14 days to pick it up.

I just got an email saying that it was cancelled and out of stock. Uggh

Well I just ordered one for store pick up. I guess I'll wait to see if it goes through. My son is a huge lego fan and would love this, especially since we just had a field trip to a gold mine.

I ordered one at Walmart today. Order was cancelled about an hour later. Went to Target and they were out, shelf was empty. I asked an employee and he said they were out when he checked his scanner.

I might check another Target tonight, but I'm guessing most are gone in my area. Wish I would have read this thread sooner.

Thanks for sharing OP!

I was able to buy 2!! Went to WalMart on Tuesday and like others have posted there wasn't even a place for it. :confused3 So I thought I'd take my ad to other local stores like Target and Meijer. They were out all together! The lady at Target asked if I would like her to check other Target stores. She said another Target 20min away had two so I called and asked them to hold them. I got there and priced matched it for that price!!! The manager had to come to okay and he looked at the ad then looked at me, back at the ad then said well, your getting a great deal! Wow!

That's what I said! Wow! I will have two happy boys on Christmas day!! I told them that set was to pricey if they wanted the big items they are asking for. Now I can justify the cost and they don't even think that it's possible to get it!

I hope all of you find the same favor!

I went to my local Wal-Mart today and got a raincheck no problem. The guy was super nice and even took my name and number and said they would call when it was in! He said the manager has been trying all week to get more in and they've been backlogged but they should be pack in within the next 2 weeks.

He did say that they got the word that it was officially an error in the pice but that corporate decided to honor it anyway with the Christmas season coming to increase business.

Thanks, I was just able to get one at the store near my parents for pick-up.

I went to my local Wal-Mart today and got a raincheck no problem. The guy was super nice and even took my name and number and said they would call when it was in! He said the manager has been trying all week to get more in and they've been backlogged but they should be pack in within the next 2 weeks.

He did say that they got the word that it was officially an error in the pice but that corporate decided to honor it anyway with the Christmas season coming to increase business.

I just went to my Walmart and she said they do not give rainchecks. :headache:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter